Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

f1pq.png

I also got one of these:

puqo.png

How rare are they?

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

They are "Rare" meaning somewhere from 1/101 to 1/512.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

30csuc5.jpg

Ninetynine Firemaking Again ;D! After over 6 years <3!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

97odps.png

Surprised you don't have to pray against 360s anymore. Hell, I could have gotten away with Soul Split on Jad if I'd wanted. :P

Took 45 minutes. Not sure if Full Slayer Helmet would have been a better choice. Brought Royal Crossbow, but after seeing the 360s went down just as easily with Magic, I just Ice Barraged everything.

2dgucz6.png

97odps.png

Surprised you don't have to pray against 360s anymore. Hell, I could have gotten away with Soul Split on Jad if I'd wanted. :P

Took 45 minutes. Not sure if Full Slayer Helmet would have been a better choice. Brought Royal Crossbow, but after seeing the 360s went down just as easily with Magic, I just Ice Barraged everything.

No jad still works kinda like he used too. They made prayers fully effective on him 

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

2vjspvk.jpg

Firemaking Cape recreated ;D!

Account Help

Yay!

621w.png

And only for 165.6m.

[hide]Bought it primarily for... the bloodpouncer pet.

What?

Stop looking at me like that.  :^_^:[/hide]

• Like 1

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

gNxqSyd.jpg

WMucNQa.jpg

knocked these two out today

edit:  this too Z5vkcWe.png

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Looking good, Lioness :)

Thanks ;D! I think it is a good replica of the Firemaking Cape colours!

Account Help

this'll stop the bots, they said

7731e131379f03baaea6b8ae782cdb1e.png

Having this consistantly since March, made countless threads, reported it via bug report over 20 times, contacted some Jmods via mail, never a response...

It's unfixable from my side (tried deleting cache, updating my graphics drivers and playing on multiple internet browsers), so could someone with connections at Jagex Towers or access to the HLF get my message across? :s

Two maxed capes on the same page!

lzia.png

Not really as I maxed on the previous page (page 4107)

Account Help