Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

so i had 49 ep and deicded to do trick with a mate..

really wasnt expecting this.. especially since i was only at at 20 ep in a rather dry streak:

090630230856.png

so yea, my total loot from 49 ep:

090630231214.png

mage brawlers were at 0 ep loll,

i think i gotta trick with this guy more often :D :D

Very fast level with SC hammer :o

After doing tears today, I realized I was so close to levelling it I might as well. 1 Step closer to 70+ skills :D

2u5z28x.jpg

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Friend sent me this. not his pic

[im]http://i39.tinypic.com/fc37dy.jpg[/img]

:thumbup:

Your friend needs to tell the guy that he got that picture from to not use melee armor. Bloodvelds are weird chicken like creatures that uses magic based melee attacks.

I'll make it my top priority to do that, thank you so much

fc37dy.jpg

Should they nerf other money makers too, just because you are too lazy to go out and do it? I don't like to do that so it should be nerfed so other people arn't richer than me is a really poor attitude. I just think it is a great bonus to powermining iron in wildy (thats what I did the only time I did it), and btw most people don't get zaros statue every time, 750k for 2 hours of work is what I got and my friend said that is about average. :wall:

Jgard.png

fc37dy.jpg

Should they nerf other money makers too, just because you are too lazy to go out and do it? I don't like to do that so it should be nerfed so other people arn't richer than me is a really poor attitude. I just think it is a great bonus to powermining iron in wildy (thats what I did the only time I did it), and btw most people don't get zaros statue every time, 750k for 2 hours of work is what I got and my friend said that is about average. :wall:

But most people build EP illegitimately through air striking and then take turns killing each other. Just because anybody can do it doesn't make it fair. 26king is a better money maker than almost anything else, and it shouldn't be. And furthermore, the effects of the statues on the economy DEMAND that something is changed. The prices on almost all high-level equipment are massively inflating.

td2sig.jpg

Actually, 750k for 2 hours, is about nothing- you got crap. I've tried it a few times, and most of the people in the clan I'm in have too. it comes to upwards 1 - 3m+ for those 2 hours, easily. One friend has made at least a couple hundred million since it came out.

It is not because people are too lazy to do it, it's because its unfair (People are losing 26k for someone to get over 1m in drops.)

Don't argue about it on the Screenshot thread, argue on the thread that asks if you think the 26k'ing should be nerfed..

Unspam:

A while ago I was selling stuff off in W2, and traded a guy, when this happened:

glitchhrc.png

extra 15gp for me pls?

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07