Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Did you make your own signature, Metoo1000?

yes i did =D

with the help of sparky, skully, atom.....(goes on and on)

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

yes i did =D

Well I've been wanting my own little signature for a while now, and I took a look at yours, and it looks great! I already Have a picture:

Signature.jpg

I was wondering if you could maybe make me one, seeing as yours looks amazing and I can't edit anything :(

If so, is it possible to put a damage splat of 84 onto the dragon, and make his hitpoints bar look like it actually got damaged by an 84 from max HP, their Hitpoints are 190, so it'd be a little over half? And also put my name on it? You'd be credited for it :) If you don't want to then sorry for asking.

Sumondskull6.png

[hide=]

yes i did =D

Well I've been wanting my own little signature for a while now, and I took a look at yours, and it looks great! I already Have a picture:

Signature.jpg

I was wondering if you could maybe make me one, seeing as yours looks amazing and I can't edit anything :(

If so, is it possible to put a damage splat of 84 onto the dragon, and make his hitpoints bar look like it actually got damaged by an 84 from max HP, their Hitpoints are 190, so it'd be a little over half? And also put my name on it? You'd be credited for it :) If you don't want to then sorry for asking.

[/hide]

you can do all that with Adobe Photoshop.

can't give you details further than that. my brother's friend made mine.

yes i did =D

Signature.jpg

i could do some of that but the changing the damage thingy i sure i cant do w/o a pic of 84 damge being done same with hp bar lulz but the rest i could do

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

don't think ags can hit 84 :/ (remember slayer helm does NOT effect special attacks)

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

don't think ags can hit 84 :/ (remember slayer helm does NOT effect special attacks)

I'm 100% sure it does, i've hit 75 with spec, 53 without. All on slayer, and why wouldn't it affect specials? >.<

to Metoo1000, I can find a picture of an hp bar ~ that and a damage splat of 84, could you make it then? :)

EDIT: I have to go cut the grass, don't think I left lol :)

Sumondskull6.png

bankyxz.jpg

inventory.jpg

All in one day :D ownage

I got 5 that day but I took the pic when I had 3 in my bank. I dropped the other 2 while I was killing armoured zombies so I could pick up ranarrs :lol:

Made this when I got 99 fm

firez.png

I'm 100% sure it does, i've hit 75 with spec, 53 without. All on slayer, and why wouldn't it affect specials? >.<

to Metoo1000, I can find a picture of an hp bar ~ that and a damage splat of 84, could you make it then? :)

could give it a shot also need a hp bar that is low

EDIT: kinda preview

newsig.png

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

5 Years of playing, and sadly, this is the best of my bank :\

bestofbank12072009.png

someone asked about this the other day

090712200041.png

8-)

Could you post how that looks?

16185_s.gif

bestofbank12072009.png

I've been playing on and off since 2002 and I only have about 60-70m in stuff

But I do spend A LOT on skills and ect.

I've been playing for like 5 years to and I only have a total of about 30m :lol: atm because I spend most of it on skills and stuff.

bestofbank12072009.png

I've been playing on and off since 2002 and I only have about 60-70m in stuff

But I do spend A LOT on skills and ect.

I've been playing for like 5 years to and I only have a total of about 30m :lol: atm because I spend most of it on skills and stuff.

I am 99 Runecrafting and I hardly have any income -.-

bestofbank12072009.png

someone asked about this the other day

090712200041.png

8-)

Could you post how that looks?

that bank is not so bad XD mine ant much better for over 7 years :(

here you go =D

090712213437.png

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

newsig.png

Wow, it looks great! :)

Got em, I know their not the best quality, but they'll work?

hpbarand84.png\

Thanks again<3 :D

Sumondskull6.png

92MagicHALFWAY.png

F M L only halfway :|

Poll: Should I get 1900 total with 80 Smiting or 94 Magic?

3pm is pro nub olawd.

Also: 94 mage of course.

94 mage no doubt and we all know you got most of those mage levels from bolting >:o NUB.

I do it too :roll:

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

[hide=]

newsig.png

Wow, it looks great! :)

Got em, I know their not the best quality, but they'll work?

hpbarand84.png\

Thanks again<3 :D

[/hide]

what do u think?

Signature1.png

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff317/metoo1000/Signature1.png

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

Mastered MA kthnxbai :mrgreen: ::' \' :D

090712225217.png

i'm going to rob that bank tonight while you sleep after nolifing all that ma

good, i am sure stealing after its been stolen will be twice as fun :lol:

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10