Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Never thought I'd see this in my RuneScape career. Then I remembered that I have a CC... And it was bound to happen any day.

That day was today.

ignorelistfull.th.png

:wall:

I tried again doing the same thing I was doing before (w/o reading replies) and got 154 exp/chin, gonna try again by spreading them out now :thumbup:

I did bring SGS though, and It was very helpful since I stepped on the [bleep]es around 3 times, so I'm just gonna stick with it for a while, until I can get it right, that is

anyway..

2w68bd2.png

85 range :]

java2009072813372114.png

Well, here's my "total wealth" plus 2m in MTK so that's an upwards 157m.

...and not a single gp was made off PvP.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

I tried again doing the same thing I was doing before (w/o reading replies) and got 154 exp/chin, gonna try again by spreading them out now :thumbup:

I did bring SGS though, and It was very helpful since I stepped on the [bleep]es around 3 times, so I'm just gonna stick with it for a while, until I can get it right, that is

anyway..

2w68bd2.png

Hawk eye>>>>>>>eagle eye. It wastes WAY less prayer.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

anyway..

http://i28.tinypic.com/2w68bd2.png[/im]

Let's say you use 30,000 chinchompas to 99 ranged. 5% of that is 1,500 chinchompas. Given the current prices of red chinchompas, which is 852gp, you would have to expend another 1,278,000 gp to make up for not using eagle eye. That is the equivalent of one hundred prayer potions at four doses and the resulting loss of time you lost expending those extra chinchompas. Which, if you're getting 250exp/red chinchompa at a rate of 325k/hour, would be a loss of an hour and ~fifteen minutes. Say I make 500k/hour, that brings the total up to 1,903,000 or about 150 prayer potions at four doses. There's no way that using hawk eye over eagle eye results in a 150 prayer potion (4) difference.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

anyway..

http://i28.tinypic.com/2w68bd2.png[/im]

Let's say you use 30,000 chinchompas to 99 ranged. 5% of that is 1,500 chinchompas. Given the current prices of red chinchompas, which is 852gp, you would have to expend another 1,278,000 gp to make up for not using eagle eye. That is the equivalent of one hundred prayer potions at four doses and the resulting loss of time you lost expending those extra chinchompas. Which, if you're getting 250exp/red chinchompa at a rate of 325k/hour, would be a loss of an hour and ~fifteen minutes. Say I make 500k/hour, that brings the total up to 1,903,000 or about 150 prayer potions at four doses. There's no way that using hawk eye over eagle eye results in a 150 prayer potion (4) difference.

Remember the prayer boots your ranged not the chinchompa amount, and even so, shorter trips are more annoying

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Remember the prayer boots your ranged not the chinchompa amount, and even so, shorter trips are more annoying
I'm just assuming that the 5% is taken off from missing hits and lowered maximum hits; there's no way I'm doing an experiment. :?

EDIT: Bedman has a whole chart dedicated to the subject.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

OMG.... #-o

[yt]gWZ2SNfJFeY[/yt]

I posted Pics of this guy awhile ago, randomly came across this on youtube. :lol:

Kamelot :thumbup:

Here's something to "unspam":

090726214046.png

Gotta love farming snaps <3:

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

OMG.... #-o

[yt]gWZ2SNfJFeY[/yt]

I posted Pics of this guy awhile ago, randomly came across this on youtube. :lol:

Only good thing of the vid is the music :thumbup:

something to unspam:

#-o

+ Saxon is right :P