Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

sorry for the double post but this is why i [bleep] hate the rs community

090803175449.png

a skiller cant do one [bleep] lap without getting tagged. gf indeed

How were you killed with 2 HP?

bunyip healed him as he died presumably

and you I don't know what else you should expect, if it's a pking world people are going to pk you. go better prepared next time

Welcome to PvP World

Oh dear you're dead!

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

090803170443.png

Warped Tbirds -> Scarabites -> Goraks -> Warped Tbirds. -.-

Not to mention, almost 200 of them.

Lol? Epic waste of slayer experience right there. Warped terrorbirds give like 154exp per kill, can easily get 100-400K worth of loot every task and they're fast with cannon. Scabarites are like 5-10 minute task near the crocodiles south-east desert with cannon. Goraks take 15mins with cannon at fairy place.

damage112bs4.gif

99herblore.png

Yay! Can't believe I made it. :D

And for those wondering, it cost me around 120m or so.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Here's a high res version: [hide=Big Image]gfrs000001.png[/hide]

As it turns out, I kept AGS so my total losses were just over 100m, handily taking 1st place over my prior loss of 86m <3:

I loved him. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! :( :( :(

found this lil gem while going through my old home computer. I just started playing this black pure again and plan on maxing it at 70 att 99 str. Gotta keep the black pure legacy alive =p

uplloadpanda.png

pandapk2.jpg

Goraks are fast. but ugh I hate tbirds and scarabites

Too bad you say Scarabites are a bad task when I can use the eastern desert fairy ring no idea code run to the MMM pyramid go to the scarab place and in less than 10 minutes finish the task with 15 more slayer points or about 33k worth of runes when you buy them and about 2k slayer xp.

And Terrorbirds have good enough drops to pay for food and more and lots of xp. :D

Too bad you say Scarabites are a bad task when I can use the eastern desert fairy ring no idea code run to the MMM pyramid go to the scarab place and in less than 10 minutes finish the task with 15 more slayer points or about 33k worth of runes when you buy them and about 2k slayer xp.

And Terrorbirds have good enough drops to pay for food and more and lots of xp. :D

I don't cannon

Some clues I did:

[hide=]Quit screening them because It got annoying, however I have a log with all good items might wanna post that, if anyone is interested.clues.jpg[/hide]

It's acutally sad he doesn't have a job or go to school lol, ah well, hope the sacrafice was worth it, congratz :?.

^lol

I don't cannon

Why not kill the ones that are like lvl 30 in the multy room with about 50 of them? They hardly hit at all, and you finish task in 5 minutes. No cannon needed.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Here's a high res version: [hide=Big Image]gfrs000001.png[/hide]

As it turns out, I kept AGS so my total losses were just over 100m, handily taking 1st place over my prior loss of 86m <3:

I loved him. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! :( :( :(

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Unspam:

76Firemaking-1.png

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

I don't cannon

Why not kill the ones that are like lvl 30 in the multy room with about 50 of them? They hardly hit at all, and you finish task in 5 minutes. No cannon needed.

Where are they again?

In the big building near the corner of the map south of the golem place in the desert. They are in the building, where you see a few of them, there's a whole in the wall and there's a whole nest of them. You must have completed/started a quest (I don't remember which).

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

[hide=^]

I don't cannon

Where are they again?

[/hide]

In the room with the "secret passage" after where's my mummy? there's a good 50~ aggressive scarabs 40 hp each, easy 15 points.

New Siggy in progress.

Proud Construction cape owner

Are you talking about the purple ones that are located in a bunch of dirt, that look like tunnels?

EDIT: missing_my_mummy_pyramidbottom.png

If you're talking about those, do those even count? Because I remember killing the big one scarabas that the guys ride, and those didn't count

Are you talking about the purple ones that are located in a bunch of dirt, that look like tunnels?

If you're talking about those, do those even count? Because I remember killing the big one scarabas that the guys ride, and those didn't count

They count. There's a tunnel near the lower canopic jar sign in the east.

sig2-3.jpg

They count. There's a tunnel near the lower canopic jar sign in the east.

Wow...Thanks for telling me this I was going to ban these, but now that I know they can be done pretty fast. I have again another empty spot...I wonder...what to ban?

[hide=]
090803170443.png

Warped Tbirds -> Scarabites -> Goraks -> Warped Tbirds. -.-

Not to mention, almost 200 of them.

[/hide]

Goraks are the worst,Scarabites are better just to finish them fast in the MMM tunnel,Warped Terrorbirds aren't terrible there drops are the best out the three they waste alot of food through and require the chime.

Well good luck on a bad task. :D

i love goraks, but that's just me lol

Goraks are a short easy task to do, don't see why people don't like them.

It's a short crappy pause from real tasks. Like being told to do a small hw assignment on the same day as a much larger one. :D gotta love those teachers

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde