Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

i got the 100 silver ores at abbys so i start complaining that if i wore row it would be a whip... 3 kills later...

2ykmfq1.png

within 4-5 kills after i got another 100 silver ore >.<

How do you get that Firefox skin? #-o

Nothing to unspam yet :-#

thats how firefox looks like on windows vista.

I've got Vista, mine looks nothing like that. :|

Same here.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

i got the 100 silver ores at abbys so i start complaining that if i wore row it would be a whip... 3 kills later...

[mg]http://i31.tinypic.com/2ykmfq1.png[/img]

Same here.

its the one of the older aero fox skins, the new one looks worse imo

unspam: 2i1jvwo.png

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Alright everyone. It's story time, and a quick intro as to why you may not want to 76k.

I settled down in edgeville for a nice round of ep, when I was alerted (via ventrilo egasm) that someone was pking in a partyhat. I approached him first in hybrid, and nearly died. I then returned in my usual welfare gear, and well... One less partyhat in the game. Assorted pics+vids in the hide tab below.

[hide=PICS OMFG]090802201625.png090802202635ylb.pngA video, not done by me but of our fight.[/hide] Anyway, if I hadn't 76ked, I would have had ep and would have had a chance at that gear. Props to him for not running/roling.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Alright everyone. It's story time, and a quick intro as to why you may not want to 76k.

I settled down in edgeville for a nice round of ep, when I was alerted (via ventrilo egasm) that someone was pking in a partyhat. I approached him first in hybrid, and nearly died. I then returned in my usual welfare gear, and well... One less partyhat in the game. Assorted pics+vids in the hide tab below.

[hide=PICS OMFG]090802201625.png090802202635ylb.pngA video, not done by me but of our fight.[/hide] Anyway, if I hadn't 76ked, I would have had ep and would have had a chance at that gear. Props to him for not running/roling.

Why does the video say yellow, when it was green? And as much as I'd personally love to believe someone lost a partyhat pking, there's no real proof. He could have easily banked it.

Sumondskull6.png

He apparently banked the green and got out a yellow. I believe him because he showed me 3 more hats in trade, so i don't have any pictures of him with the yellow unfortunately. He said that he'll put the clip in his next vid which should be out soonish.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Just a random level from Basilisks...

62def.png

LiChef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

Lets play another game of "whats wrong with my runescape screenshot!

2uy29sm.png

Aside from carrying too many tele crystals which you most likely got as drops,

you're haxing by melee attacking like 9001 mm away

8-)

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Lets play another game of "whats wrong with my runescape screenshot!

2uy29sm.png

Aside from carrying too many tele crystals which you most likely got as drops,

you're haxing by melee attacking like 9001 mm away

8-)

Not only that, but the elf is also invisible, i dont know if thats clear enough in the screenshot lol

oversized.jpg[/bads]

i macro???

2ykmfq1.png

OTMSigXD.png

i macro???

[ig]http://i31.tinypic.com/2ykmfq1.png[/img]

AwesomeSmileySmall.png

it doesn't work with rs unfortunately since it can only click links and stuff

I'm surprised it has taken this long for anyone to notice it, if i don't crop its always there

edit: unspam

knvh5.png

so i hear viral can get rid of his crashing item drops?

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10