Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

l8d4h.png

161zuxt.png

Should have 6m Broads, though 1m have disappeared :)

Edit ~ For those ppl pming (I cant add to chat my list is full), the loss was 402m as arrows are untradable.

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Spells being cast = Water based = Water

Ground = Nothing = Space (Mechscape)

Water + Space = Space Sailing

:lol: :roll:

Conclusion = There will be space sailing in Mechscape. Wooo space pirates.

The amount of sailing involved in anything is getting quite ridiculous.

Spells being cast = Water based = Water

Ground = Nothing = Space (Mechscape)

Water + Space = Space Sailing

:lol: :roll:

Conclusion = There will be space sailing in Mechscape. Wooo space pirates.

The amount of sailing involved in anything is getting quite ridiculous.

You can connect it with anything now a days. <3:

Yeah, I'm canceling all but the pilots, Ninto, and Daerkin, though. It's a pretty fun minigame, but I'm already 99 cooking...

What do you do while waiting? I'm done with the minigame for now, having terrible luck getting the captains as a customer and when I do, it's just gems or something.

Only thing good from like 2 hours of this: [hide=]09-08-17122259.png[/hide]

The same customer, three times near eachother? Looking@inventory, supply changes between different pictures.

Yeah, same customer but they were like 10 mins apart so I did a lot of other ones in between since I had some food prepared.

Since i haven't got membership for too much longer i decided that i might aswell put the time i have to good use and get my RC to 99. 4 and a half months should do? Anyway here's my RC tab. It consists of skiller outfits and the needed supplies. I might aswell look flashy when doing the most boring skill in RS...

skillbank.jpg

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Since i haven't got membership for too much longer i decided that i might aswell put the time i have to good use and get my RC to 99. 4 and a half months should do?

Ehm, what? Lol at the skiller outfits though.

2j3qh46.jpg

Since i haven't got membership for too much longer i decided that i might aswell put the time i have to good use and get my RC to 99. 4 and a half months should do? Anyway here's my RC tab. It consists of skiller outfits and the needed supplies. I might aswell look flashy when doing the most boring skill in RS...

skillbank.jpg

1. If you're doing ZMI, fill bank.

2. If you're making cosmics, which is what it looks like, make astrals at 82. 40 gold profit more each rune, and trips are shorter.

3. If you're going to use an essence holding familliar, maybe look into either energy or superenergy potions, or lightweight clothing.

4. If you're doing abyss, I'd advise the Adze. If you have the level.

5. Why raise a skill that sucks in F2P? Unless you're just trying to raise a hard skill, in which case I recommend do SC to raise smithing, or powermine granite.

skillbank.jpg

1. If you're doing ZMI, fill bank.

2. If you're making cosmics, which is what it looks like, make astrals at 82. 40 gold profit more each rune, and trips are shorter.

3. If you're going to use an essence holding familliar, maybe look into either energy or superenergy potions, or lightweight clothing.

4. If you're doing abyss, I'd advise the Adze. If you have the level.

5. Why raise a skill that sucks in F2P? Unless you're just trying to raise a hard skill, in which case I recommend do SC to raise smithing, or powermine granite.

1. I wont be doing ZMI, i'm doing this for the sole purpose of profit.

2.Yes this is what i'm going to do. Any idea on how many Astrals i can Craft per hour?

3. I weigh 9kg at the moment and i have not yet once had to walk. I think 75 Agility helps me out there.

4. I just ude the Agility and Thieving shortcuts.

5. Awesome cape, awesome money maker. I do intend to get membership after this one runs out, i'm just going to take a break after this though.

Btw, 4 and a half months should get me in the high 90's right?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Yeah, I'm canceling all but the pilots, Ninto, and Daerkin, though. It's a pretty fun minigame, but I'm already 99 cooking...

What do you do while waiting? I'm done with the minigame for now, having terrible luck getting the captains as a customer and when I do, it's just gems or something.

Log out and read forums. Very inefficient, but oh well. :P

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+

[hide=Ollyc3]l8d4h.png

161zuxt.png

Should have 6m Broads, though 1m have disappeared :)

Edit ~ For those ppl pming (I cant add to chat my list is full), the loss was 402m as arrows are untradable.[/hide]

Can't you sell them back to slayer masters?

siggya.th.png

xprozaccx.png

RIP my main Xprozaccx.

Still Dreaming of Farming Cape

Confucius say: "Crowded elevator smell different to a midget" xD

Thought it was kinda weird everyone had a skillacape on :D

akg4r8.jpg

indeed and also notice there are 3 trimmed and 3 untrimmed ones :)

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

1. I wont be doing ZMI, i'm doing this for the sole purpose of profit.

2.Yes this is what i'm going to do. Any idea on how many Astrals i can Craft per hour?

3. I weigh 9kg at the moment and i have not yet once had to walk. I think 75 Agility helps me out there.

4. I just ude the Agility and Thieving shortcuts.

5. Awesome cape, awesome money maker. I do intend to get membership after this one runs out, i'm just going to take a break after this though.

Btw, 4 and a half months should get me in the high 90's right?

2. I'm not sure on the exact time, but I do know for a fact it's faster in terms of trip length, profit, and experience. On top of that, it's safer, and offers magic experience too.

And to be honest, it really depends on how long you play a day, along with how dedicated you are.

I ZMI'd mostly, almost 10 hours a day, no breaks, for three months from 80.

So to be completely honest, I don't think you'll get past 87. But then again, I did craft around 200k natures in that time too, so I'm not sure.

It's different for every player.