Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

errr....where?

Page before this one.

And to unspam...

aVj66or.jpg

aVj6nRr.jpg

Just some random things <3:

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

My Sheepdog puppy grew! first one I've seen so far. ;p

sheepdogpd5.png

Get better conversation out of him than I do most people! :thumbsup:

Jewboi0.png

--==7,452nd to 99 Woodcutting - 22/08/07 ** as a free player.**==--

My first abberant assignment since charms have came out, this is how many i've gotten from 57 (amongst other loot):

e957e178.jpg

Here's a few other little things i've gotten over the past couple of days:

365206eb.jpg

758a3825.jpg

I've stopped using Swiftswitch and finally gotten use to the old web browser for playing, the one thing im missing is the easiness of taking screenshots, can anybody recommend any good free screen capturers so that I can spend more time playing rather than having to wait ages for Fireworks to load up and then having to crop and export?

Congrats on your goals!

And for the screenshot thingy, take a look here:

http://www.donationcoder.com/Software/M ... index.html

Just register, get a licence code for 6 months, and then use it. It's really good, and free.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

My Sheepdog puppy grew! first one I've seen so far. ;p

sheepdogpd5.png

Get better conversation out of him than I do most people! :thumbsup:

yea i got full dalmation....they pointless though they still need you to feed em! :shock:

and i messed up pic so no proof unless u wanna see him :P named him Mr. Yap Yap

realsiggy.jpgmscl.png

1200+ total, 70 range, 70 attack,68 strength, 65 def, 60 pray, 70 mage, 71 hp, 71 wc and fletch, 70 cooking, 134 QPs rune gloves, horror from the deep completed, monkey madness and heroes completed. 2M cash and whip. All gone, Goodbye RuinedScape.

8ackkd5.png

Had been on 9 blackmarks since Febuary 07 and new update gave me 1 blackmark for NO REASON AT ALL.

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

1200+ total, 70 range, 70 attack,68 strength, 65 def, 60 pray, 70 mage, 71 hp, 71 wc and fletch, 70 cooking, 134 QPs rune gloves, horror from the deep completed, monkey madness and heroes completed. 2M cash and whip. All gone, Goodbye RuinedScape.

8ackkd5.png

Had been on 9 blackmarks since Febuary 07 and new update gave me 1 blackmark for NO REASON AT ALL.

What was the reason they gave for the black mark?

On a lighter note, my knife collections going strong, im not emo, honest ::'

08jan17002608hx8.png

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

8ackkd5.png

They'll except your last chance appeal, did you explain what happened?

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

8ackkd5.png

I heard that alot of people got banned when summoning was released

Ltgen_Singh.png

Capture_Copy.png

all_99.png

08jan15155604lr3.png

Oh and just after those 2 chains were put into the items ready to drop part another 2 were added....

kingmage_92.png

Gwd Drop's: Sara - 4 Hilt, 13 Ss(3 ls), Armadyl - None, Bandos - 6 Hilt, 4 Bcp, 7 Tasset, 4 Boot

Zamorak - None, Tormented Demons - 1 Dragon Claws, 1 Dragon Shard

8ackkd5.png

I heard that alot of people got banned when summoning was released

mlb, dont quit yet! :ohnoes:

U still dont kno if u get dat appeal thru, & as many others got banned while dey were muted when teh update was,

it might just've been a bug. :|

Anywayz, if not, jagex might b nice wif u, many of my friends has lost many blackmarks, including myself,

& my perm muted friend even got his voice bak. :shock: <3:

My point iz; WAIT, & c what happens... please. ::'

Kthxbai,

Z ::'

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |

same here. one of my friends is perm muted then today he comes into our cc and talks! :shock: we dont' know how that happened.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

same here. one of my friends is perm muted then today he comes into our cc and talks! :shock: we dont' know how that happened.

Exactly what happent wif my friend... :shock:

Also, i lost 1.8 of 3.0 Blackmarks, so now i only have 1.2 left. :thumbsup: \' :thumbsup: :anxious:

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |

8ackkd5.png

I wonder what site you advertised, because I only got 0.1 blackmark for the same offence.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif