Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

I don't see why people say nomad is hard tbh... I killed him with 99/91/88 melee stats using black d'hide body, v skirt, whip, rune def, etc. Second try. He was easy :wink:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

[spoiler=Best slayer task ever]Was doing a Dustdevils task when this happened

picture5wf.png

And then a few kills later this!

picture6v.png

picture7xg.png

Heres a pic from my adventurer's log to anybody who thinks I may have faked this.....2 Chains in 6 minutes...thats gotta be some kind of record :thumbsup:

picture8ji.png

And a d chain at dusties at all is 1/10k i believe. You are lucky as hell.

Now I though about posting my back to back d boots, but that won't be much point after this!

(now imagine if you got back to back visage/arma hilts or something else, instead of this. The chances would be about the same o.o)

Actually back to back visage/arma hilts wouldn't be the same.

Yes, good luck, no, not as good of luck. Arma Hilt/Visage aren't nearly close to 1/10k rate, nor are they even remotely close. The fact that they're higher priced is why they're considered "rare"

And @ Elite; shopped pic. :rolleyes:

True enough on the hilts. But saying that a visage is perhaps 1/4k or something, would make a back to back about the same probability. (remember that the chains weren't b2b, just in a short amount of time.

But no matter what, that luck is INSANE. And you are probably not going to be as lucky as that again in your rs career.

Scherzo.png

I wonder if he's a legit clan that doesn't dump early. :o

It's not lolkatz.

Sat in there for 5 minutes and almost died of laughter.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

wqojnq.png

Next thing you know, Jagex Mods will be advertising for manipulation clans. :P

picture5wf.png

picture6v.png

picture7xg.png

Heres a pic from my adventurer's log to anybody who thinks I may have faked this.....2 Chains in 6 minutes...thats gotta be some kind of record :thumbsup:

picture8ji.png

Insane. O.O

I don't see why people say nomad is hard tbh... I killed him with 99/91/88 melee stats using black d'hide body, v skirt, whip, rune def, etc. Second try. He was easy :wink:

Relative to other bosses, he's very difficult, but overall he isn't hard (RS doesn't allow a lot of skilled fights because its basically clicking). It just takes a lot of focus, and brews :lol:

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

Relative to other bosses, he's very difficult, but overall he isn't hard (RS doesn't allow a lot of skilled fights because its basically clicking). It just takes a lot of focus, and brews :lol:

Isn't every computer game basically clicking?

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Isn't every computer game basically clicking?

No, because on other games you click on the arrow keys... oh, wait. :P

Ah, yeah, of course :P I should rephrase

What I meant was is RuneScape combat is basically, click attack, and wait to see who takes what damage, click to eat, wait again, unlike other styles of games (FPS, some other role playing games) which have aim/crosshair functions, dodging, etc. (combat is more dependent on you).

Something like Corp's non homing attack was an example of skill, I guess.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

picture5wf.png

picture6v.png

picture7xg.png

picture8ji.png

congrats :rolleyes:

ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :wall:

Hakan_P.png

''One day my mortal body will turn to dust, but the Turkish Republic will stand forever...''

- M.Kemal ATATÜRK -

how do u get a familiar into caves? glitch or bug?

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

And don't forget luck, more than 50 trips down now, 6m down the drain, still not completed.

Managed to get him one time with just rocktails from just a dead Nomad, but now with brews, I don't get any further, take too much damage. When he berserks against me, I get hit 20's every second, while most only get hit a 20 now and then. All luck, those hits...

picture5wf.png

picture6v.png

picture7xg.png

picture8ji.png

ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :wall:

holy crap. Chances of that are... from my calcs, about 9/128,000,000.

Good lord.

Also brunokiller I've seen glitches like that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rovSE1pLyTA

:unsure:

I'm gonna guess with the steel titan in Fight Caves that it is not actually following you but standing in one spot.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

picture5wf.png

picture6v.png

picture7xg.png

picture8ji.png

holy crap. Chances of that are... from my calcs, about 9/128,000,000.

Good lord.

I'm gonna guess with the steel titan in Fight Caves that it is not actually following you but standing in one spot.

It does follow and fight.

Why did that guy use a nooby hydra lol. Would have ripped with titans.

It does follow and fight.

Wait... you can't see it... your ags looks like a whip and rune defender.

No not really, the only other thing it could probably be is if there are no monsters at all at that time in the fight caves and you're just running around.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!