Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

1. Thats called e-chat. I'm not going to spell like a pro when I can do it quickly and still be understood.

2. If you don't get it, look at the text box.

I beleive I said "Yes I know it was "called"

I still don't get it, you freak out over an item worth not even 50k, just because you called it. I just don't get the reason you posted it.

I've seen you post pictures of being a "pro drop caller L" so why are you belittling Dizzle just because his item is worth less?

bballer, I'd recommend subtle gradients instead. Those colors are very... saturated. I'll make a quick example in photoshop, give me a few minutes...

wl7w9j.png

1. Thats called e-chat. I'm not going to spell like a pro when I can do it quickly and still be understood.

I still don't get it, you freak out over an item worth not even 50k, just because you called it. I just don't get the reason you posted it.

I've seen you post pictures of being a "pro drop caller L" so why are you belittling Dizzle just because his item is worth less?

bballer, I'd recommend subtle gradients instead. Those colors are very... saturated. I'll make a quick example in photoshop, give me a few minutes...

I just used those colors for an example. They are god awful ugly imo.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

There's quite a difference between a rune scim and an item worth over 20m... You can't really begin to compare.

Quagsire.png

Yes you can compare when wealth isn't even related to why he was excited about the drop. However I'm sure it was in your case, so obviously it's not the most valid point.

And bballer, here's an example of what I was talking about.

2vbtzl2.png

Much cleaner and less visually loud. Gradients are the solution to everything :P

Edit: Oh okay, just saw your post about them being an example haha

wl7w9j.png

[hide]Yes you can compare when wealth isn't even related to why he was excited about the drop. However I'm sure it was in your case, so obviously it's not the most valid point.

And bballer, here's an example of what I was talking about.

2vbtzl2.png

Much cleaner and less visually loud. Gradients are the solution to everything :P

Edit: Oh okay, just saw your post about them being an example haha[/hide]

:blink: I like that one.

patr1ckotg1.png

There's quite a difference between a rune scim and an item worth over 20m... You can't really begin to compare.

I love how you're spamming this thread, complaining about a picture that you don't like. No one cares. If his picture hurt your feelings, go to HYT chat and make partyhats till you feel better.

28se81.jpg

Red Partyhat: 320.4M

3rd Age Mage top and bottom: 93M

Dragon claws: 33.3M

Cooking cape: Priceless.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Ok......last time I checked rune scims are not a rare drop from them but a bcp isnt and also you cant kill 10 graardors a minute

dude stfo, seriously NOBODY cares! So what if you think that yours was so much better than what he did, he just wants to share it with us. And if you're going to whine and [bleep] like a little baby why dont we just go get olly or some other maxed player to wine and [bleep] at every level up you post, because maxing is way harder than any level you will be getting soon. All in all if you don't think someone else deserves to post something that they find mildly interesting you can go take a [bleep]ing hike and find a new forum, i suggest you would fit in nicely with the rsof crowd.

ps. this goes to bacon and others that are flaming the guy too.

Y_Z.png

EDIT: crap forgot I posted this like 5 mins ago lmao.

New pictures instead. Got them 2 minutes apart while on my herb run:

95farm.png

93herb.png

Almost at overloads, well done :shock:

delivery.png

Still missing the pods for all the rewards..

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Ok......last time I checked rune scims are not a rare drop from them but a bcp isnt and also you cant kill 10 graardors a minute

dude stfo, seriously NOBODY cares! So what if you think that yours was so much better than what he did, he just wants to share it with us. And if you're going to whine and [bleep] like a little baby why dont we just go get olly or some other maxed player to wine and [bleep] at every level up you post, because maxing is way harder than any level you will be getting soon. All in all if you don't think someone else deserves to post something that they find mildly interesting you can go take a [bleep]ing hike and find a new forum, i suggest you would fit in nicely with the rsof crowd.

ps. this goes to bacon and others that are flaming the guy too.

You see, this is funny, because I never flamed him, I never got mad at him, all I did was not understand why he posted. But you made me lol. Well done.

Quagsire.png

Is this skeleton used in a quest or something

Spotted it on the way to the Demonic Ruins for a clue

[hide=]2ibgfsy.jpg[/hide]

It's the ghost musician's skeleton. Not really important, just a nice touch.

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]