Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

[hide]2yxhvef.png

28lqc1x.png[/hide]

Missed the level-up and messages like a boss.

Ahem... what are you doing with an extremely similar outfit to mine? Do I have to press charges?

Unspammin':

java2010011817133912.png

java2010011820503158.png

I'm on the road to 99 Summoning, and this setup allows for ~100 crimson charms/hr at Ancient Caverns with turmoil.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

[ig]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/4845/rs110.png[/img]

first (and only) kill of trip

it's annoying sometimes

please tell me that setup is a joke (with your stats that is)

i can afford to do it in full armadyl and whatever but that stuff does the trick and gets results. i don't really care and at the end of the day i can spend the money on something better because let's face it armadyl looks like someone attacked initiate with scissors

I'm not talking about the gear, the setup

you're 79 summoning using bunyip and terrorbird for pete's sake

edit: and dhide > armadyl there

I'm like 300 crims from using uni but I still use bunyip and terrorbird. Why? it gets the job done, and i'm lazy. I can still manage 15 kills per trip. And that's with monkfish. you may laugh at me but I'm spending less than 150K a trip... and when you have a huge dry streak like I am having right now, and not a lot of cash, I'm happy with my welfaring.

what matters most at TD's is your ability to hybrid. a good hybrid in welfare gear is far, far better than a bad hybrid using the best food and gear.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

My first TD kill ever and I got a lump. :thumbup: Also, every guide I ever saw on YouTube sucks [wagon] so I tried learning safespots by winging it. Had to teleport 2 times before this.

23aw35666.png

I've gotten 400 kills and one lump. i hate you :P

and my first 3-4 trips i did nothing but experiment safespots. i think reading guides help, especially on tis board. they actually cover some of the more useful safespots

imo the best one is the north one. there's quite a few tricks to it into luring the other two demons into not attacking you but you'll get those eventually.

sigcopyaf.png

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

My first TD kill ever and I got a lump. :thumbup: Also, every guide I ever saw on YouTube sucks [wagon] so I tried learning safespots by winging it. Had to teleport 2 times before this.

23aw35666.png

I've gotten 400 kills and one lump. i hate you :P

and my first 3-4 trips i did nothing but experiment safespots. i think reading guides help, especially on tis board. they actually cover some of the more useful safespots

imo the best one is the north one. there's quite a few tricks to it into luring the other two demons into not attacking you but you'll get those eventually.

Ya the interesting thing about TD's is one safe spot can work fine for one person, and be difficult for another. It's really all about finding the right points to lure into spots. Also each demon acts a little different in each spot. Some hit less often due to diagonal targeting, and some are just easier to lure in general.

This was always my favorite spot:

09-11-28135018.png

Also Unspaming sorta...

10-01-18190731.png

I thought that was a pretty interesting Pic. It's not a d-stone but sure looks like one (as d-stones never drop in uncut form). Any guesses as to what it is? :P I also didn't plan it that way, it just appeared that way.

dawnsigblue-3.png

Best Clue since 3A Clue :)

I think anyways

44450.png

Only like 700K lol but still...first guthix item ever gotten.

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

Also Unspaming sorta...

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b177/Brianite/Other%20Pics/10-01-18190731.png

I thought that was a pretty interesting Pic. It's not a d-stone but sure looks like one (as d-stones never drop in uncut form). Any guesses as to what it is? :P I also didn't plan it that way, it just appeared that way.

Possibly an uncut sapphire and an uncut ruby in the same spot?

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

[ig]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/4845/rs110.png[/img]

first (and only) kill of trip

it's annoying sometimes

please tell me that setup is a joke (with your stats that is)

i can afford to do it in full armadyl and whatever but that stuff does the trick and gets results. i don't really care and at the end of the day i can spend the money on something better because let's face it armadyl looks like someone attacked initiate with scissors

I'm not talking about the gear, the setup

you're 79 summoning using bunyip and terrorbird for pete's sake

edit: and dhide > armadyl there

I'm like 300 crims from using uni but I still use bunyip and terrorbird. Why? it gets the job done, and i'm lazy. I can still manage 15 kills per trip. And that's with monkfish. you may laugh at me but I'm spending less than 150K a trip... and when you have a huge dry streak like I am having right now, and not a lot of cash, I'm happy with my welfaring.

what matters most at TD's is your ability to hybrid. a good hybrid in welfare gear is far, far better than a bad hybrid using the best food and gear.

I prefer my 40/trip with no bob familiar, thanks

and tds are a welfarer's playground.. all you need is a whip, a zammy book, dhide, snakeskin, fury, rol and you can get a good amount of kills.. but as I said before I was talking about his set up not his armour/weapons

Yes you may be spending 150k a trip for 15 kills but when it comes to TD's that average 3-4m/hr saving a few 100k gps at the cost of much more annoying, slower kills, and shorter trips is not worth it at all.

closem.jpg

Close... Almost all 6 except that darn 0. >.<

Been chinning to 99 Ranged (From 88). At the beginning was using Ranged Brawlers + Sacred Clay Helmets... Was amazingly fast XP! Was risking full Armadyl, Ranger Boots, Fury, Archer Ring, etc.

Now I'm left with Sacred Clay Helmets. I'm about level 92 Ranged and should be 99 in a day or so. :D.

09144a99bb.png

80miningk.png

I love concentrated gold <3 And I lurb Zokot for surprising me and coming to gratz me <3

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I prefer my 40/trip with no bob familiar, thanks

and tds are a welfarer's playground.. all you need is a whip, a zammy book, dhide, snakeskin, fury, rol and you can get a good amount of kills.. but as I said before I was talking about his set up not his armour/weapons

Yes you may be spending 150k a trip for 15 kills but when it comes to TD's that average 3-4m/hr saving a few 100k gps at the cost of much more annoying, slower kills, and shorter trips is not worth it at all.

I don't really get slower kills. A lot of the time i get it under one shield. In fact, I'm using BGS and broads and have been killing them consistently faster than the person who was just next to me using void/AGS/hand cannon. It really, really, really just comes down to if you're good at switching prayers and weapons.

The only thing you can't go cheap on is GS. GS is far better than whip or hally.

The only bad thing about my welfaring is that I have to bank every 15 kills instead of 40, like you said. But I really don't mind cause I can't sit for 2 hours straight doing TD's -- I need rest. Plus banking takes only what, 2 minutes anyway

sigcopyaf.png

Oh and also; what razhaM said. Doesn't take too much effort to make a tort pouch yourself. I bought tort shells instantly. And also could have made titan scrolls yourself.

It seems you'd rather be lazy than efficient.

If I was being lazy I would have packed up and gone to bed. Instead, I tried my luck in what is still a viable setup (from what I can remember, most of my claw drops have been from when I was still 68 summoning) and I still got the end result. It would have been much more stupid if I'd wasted a hard to come by tort pouch on a 1 kill trip.

The only thing you can't go cheap on is GS. GS is far better than whip or hally.

I've actually found that the hally is a very effective weapon at tds; you can easily hit a 30-30 spec, and with the drain being something like 30% you'll have a spec ready more often than not. admittedly it is slow and pretty useless without the spec though. I'd also rather take a dlong than a whip.

unspam;

rs086.png