Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

- Do they sell on ge?

- Wtf is winrar (other than a program to unzip files)

- Does bruno's junk method still work?

-I want to say no

-Winner

-yeah

No

Winner

No Idea

[/img]

SUP. Full Bandos set solo'd in 142 kills. Am I doin it rite? :D

WTF you have to just be going there and dropping the items theres no way....

(16:37:01) -Vectra[21]- ** (A. LOG): [Wtf is Bacon] Killed 73x General Graardor, 2x General Graardor, 2x x J ason, 2x IxI 2xez IxI, 1x Babydragon62x. Gained 8 [+4.0m] level(s): Herblore. 86->92 +2.9m, Strength. 95->96 +913.0k, Prayer. 81->82 +228.2k. Item(s) found ~54.3Mgp: 1x Bandos tassets, 1x godsword shard 2, 1x pair of Bandos boots, 1x Bandos hilt.

Check alog on main site if you don't beleive me.

Quagsire.png

I want to do bandos but without overloads/turmoil its so useless.

I solo'd chestplate on only extremes, you'd be surpised how many people go there without overloads/turmoil, yes they get crashed easier, but it's not useless ;o

I say you should give it a try. I got bcp on 5th kill ever, so you might get lucky ;)

Quagsire.png

Well this was one of my goals. 73-75 cost 7m :|. Calculations say it's 270k exp/hr though. Anyone know a cheaper/better way of training herblore but still being able to maintain close to the same exp? Herblore is my favorite skill by far and I don't really want to straight out not train it due to my bank saying no.

[hide]runescape164024.png[/hide]

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt

Honestly I'd be surprised if you could find a cheaper way. Nice name btw :roll:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Well this was one of my goals. 73-75 cost 7m :|. Calculations say it's 270k exp/hr though. Anyone know a cheaper/better way of training herblore but still being able to maintain close to the same exp? Herblore is my favorite skill by far and I don't really want to straight out not train it due to my bank saying no.

[hide]runescape164024.png[/hide]

That's about what, 26 gp/xp? You won't be getting that much better except for overloads which are atm around 23 gp/xp...

Best way to do it is do each extreme once you can, so you have all the supplies you need for overloads if you decide to get them.

Quagsire.png

[hide=90]

20qbz7s.jpg

zvpiwz.jpg

u3pfa.jpg

[/hide]

otp4w0.jpg

c:

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

So I heard I lost Dragon Claws in pvp a few hours ago because I had gotten 2 kills before.

Here is a pic of the lucky bastard that killed me.

6ccd8.png

Yak can bank things for a reason.

Quagsire.png

I know, but it's not often we are deep, we usually hangs around at about level 30 wildy, and seeing as I'm 137 cmb, it always bites me in my [wagon] that I'm a few levels higher then the ones there. So I usually end up not getting anyone to attack.

I know, but it's not often we are deep, we usually hangs around at about level 30 wildy, and seeing as I'm 137 cmb, I can hardly attack anyone with a summon. Only people I can attack there are tanks with brews in their torts/yaks.

Unlucky then, Jagex REALLY needs to update the alch value of claws... Or at least nerf the alch value of PvP Drops.

Quagsire.png

I know, but it's not often we are deep, we usually hangs around at about level 30 wildy, and seeing as I'm 137 cmb, I can hardly attack anyone with a summon. Only people I can attack there are tanks with brews in their torts/yaks.

Unlucky then, Jagex REALLY needs to update the alch value of claws... Or at least nerf the alch value of PvP Drops.

Indeed.