Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Raz, don't whine until you get drops like that EVERY boss trip you go one...and I mean EVERY one.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Raz, don't whine until you get drops like that EVERY boss trip you go one...and I mean EVERY one.

posting them != whining

if I went through all the rare GWD drops I got in teams It'd take a month to scroll down, I only post ones I get in solos

I remember one DKS trip I got 5 rare drops before a good one...45 deaths, 67 nats, 150 steel arrows, 42 rune arrows, etc...

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I remember one DKS trip I got 5 rare drops before a good one...45 deaths, 67 nats, 150 steel arrows, 42 rune arrows, etc...

I've seen 2x d med d spear 2xaddy javs rune javs 2x dstone 30+ shards steel arrows 2x 40 laws nats deaths 2x rune sq and 9 Sara swords since my last sara hilt :thumbup:

After several days of nothing but slayer...

Slayerhelm.jpg

wait learn to deliver killing blows quicker wouldnt mean no more right clicking gargs would it? if so since when and why am i not slaying :o

it does, and it came out with the fire cape/ice wyrm compromise

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vintage_Phil.png

I've been to the Crunch once...

:ohnoes: Pures are scary lol. I was at the wilderniss volcano banking and a group of pures was standing there being stupid with their 'l0l' and 'r0fl', so I said for fun: flash2:Pures are lame. And just like I predicted, all hell broke lose lol. They all started to follow me and flame me to hell :shock:

100403013449.png

:ohnoes: Pures are scary lol. I was at the wilderniss volcano banking and a group of pures was standing there being stupid with their 'l0l' and 'r0fl', so I said for fun: flash2:Pures are lame. And just like I predicted, all hell broke lose lol. They all started to follow me and flame me to hell :shock:

[/img]

And now you know that pures aren't lame :shame:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

96str193423.png

3 more combat levels. 10 more constitution levels. :thumbsup:

Also, 350k to 97 str :thumbup:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

As it says in the chat, this was my last trip. This is my second set of 5 of barrows in the past year (lol). I didn't even feel like doing the last of the 5 at all, but I did it anyway, and I am sure glad I did :P.

[hide=Karils Xbow]runescape202838.png[/hide]

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt

100402215633.png

(22:06:48) -Vectra[21]- ** (A. LOG): [Wtf is Bacon] Killed 90x General Graardor, 2x General Graardor, 2x x J ason, 2x IxI 2xez IxI, 1x Babydragon62x. Gained 6 [+2.9m] level(s): Herblore. 86->92 +2.9m. Item(s) found ~52.1Mgp: 2x pair of Bandos boots, 1x godsword shard 3, 1x Bandos tassets, 1x godsword shard 2.

Okay, SERIOUSLY? LOL.

Quagsire.png

100402215633.png

(22:06:48) -Vectra[21]- ** (A. LOG): [Wtf is Bacon] Killed 90x General Graardor, 2x General Graardor, 2x x J ason, 2x IxI 2xez IxI, 1x Babydragon62x. Gained 6 [+2.9m] level(s): Herblore. 86->92 +2.9m. Item(s) found ~52.1Mgp: 2x pair of Bandos boots, 1x godsword shard 3, 1x Bandos tassets, 1x godsword shard 2.

Okay, SERIOUSLY? LOL.

Alright, let the bandos soloing begin. You're on.

lalalasig2.png