Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

[hide]

1zd2g44.png

Kill #1020. Good start to this 1000, lol.

Edit: Bad cropping ftl. -.-

Should use void

Agreed. Not only does it provide great offense, but it provides decent magic defense (a few points less than full black d hide). Ranged defense doesn't make much different at TDs, so it really doesn't matter that Void has low defense. In fact, I suspect their ranged attacks actually ignore defense. They always seem to hit about the same on me, whether I am in Bandos or Void.

[/hide]

Meh, I keep planning to try it but risking 10 hours of work doesn't appeal to me. At least before I train Ranged to 92.

Maz: I popped one. :[

[hide]sevestia.png[/hide]

I'm sorry but really JaGEx?

lol.png

Congratulations, you just advanced a stupidity level. You are now Barrack Obama.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

[hide]

Non claws/ruins drops don't pay supplies

I disagree-- ranarr seeds, cut diamonds, rune drops, BLUE CHARMS... I still find TDs to be much better money.

Maz just showed how bandos made 100m more in the same time amount... how is tds better?

I GOT BLUES IT MAKES UP FOR 100M

... Numbers make TD's better. Claws > Bandos Hilt. Average drop rate for claws is 1/250 (roughly), and drops in bandos come about every 1/250 kills as well, but they're only like 20M each. TD's die faster, easier to kill, and give [cabbage] loads of blue charms. Therefore, TD's are better. I don't care if someone get 3 hilts in a day and made 100M.

um.. bandos drops are 1/83, 1/110 not including boots

Hilts are about 1 in 600, others about 1 in 150... you can't "combine" the drop rates to say that the rates are 1/83.

They are not 1/150 for items, they're 1/300, considering there are 3 items there is a 1/100 chance for a bandos item that is an armour, also hilts are 1/500, so in the case where you did 500 kills there would be 1 hilt and 5 armour pieces for a total of 6 drops in 500 kills for a 1/83 total rate

also I was still lenient underestimating bandos' dry kill profit, There is no common drop for bandos that is under 18k alone without the bones,

coins are 1/4 for 20k, meeting costs,

1/13 for 19k rune longs for 1k loss

1/13 rune plate 50k profit

116 super restores, 37k profit

1/17 nature rune, 3k loss

1/17 coal, 13k profit

1/17 rune 2h, 37k profit

1/17 snap seed, 65k profit

1/18 magic log, 8k profit

1/25 rune pick, 1k loss

1/25 adddy ore, 1k profit

I'm pretty sure most of those beat TD's average dry profit even if there is any

I've gotten 15 d claws and 2 bandos items over 2m yet still think Bandos is better money, so there is no bias at all for me

edit: yes leonardo, I was there but forgot to take a pic of everyone potting

[/hide]

[hide]That's not how it works, btw. Not counting boots (I rage quit whenever I see those...), the average rate is (1/300 + 1/300 + 1/500) = .008667. That's a .87% chance of getting a drop from bandos (Chest, Hilt, or Tassys). In 500 kills, you have a 16.7% chance of getting 5 items. Chest, Tassys, and Hilt are priced about the same. Normal drops, however, make Bandos a bit better than TD's, but not by much. TD's are 4M/hour+ for me. I can't even pull that off with duo ffa bandos, and I get most the drops with my friend, but I don't have OL's, either.

as you said there is a .87% cahnce for a non boots bandos drop so thats

(18:08:39) <@mazhar> !calc 500x.0087

(18:08:40) -[iN]RuneScript- *** [ CALC ]: 500x.0087 = 4.35 (in 500 kills)

(18:09:23) -[iN]RuneScript- *** [ CALC ]: 4.35x24m = 104,400,000 (104.40m)

while at tds there is a .4% chance of claws, and in 625 kills you will get 2.5 claws (hypothetically)

(18:11:59) -[iN]RuneScript- *** [ CALC ]: 34.5mx2.5 = 86,250,000 (86.25m)

(18:13:47) -[iN]RuneScript- *** [ CALC ]: 1.25x4m = 5,000,000 (5m)

So you don't even need bone drops to get better money at bandos

duo ffa bandos isn't supposed to be better money

I don't want to continue this, but killing Graador is a lot slower, and less kills/trip than TD's (considering time it takes to restock TD's, there's technically infinite kills/trip). I've never tried solo Graador with OL's + brews, so I wouldn't know about that. I call kill way more than 625 TD's in the time it takes someone to kill 500 Graador's. But then again, there's also minions that have a slight chance to drop at least one item in 1500 kills.

... We should have a contest, lol.

[/hide]

2 bandos kills an overload, 2 mins 30 seconds a kill (1 min 30 seconds on boss and 1 min on minis + waiting for spawn), 20 kills takes 50 minutes, 10 minutes for rebanking (more than needed)

@squareroot2: he starts a kill fully spawned at 6:00, it dies at 7:18, it respawns and is lured at 8:10, the kill took 2 mins and 10 seconds in total, 3600 seconds in an hour, 130 second kill, 27.7 kills an hour, idk where you pulled 40 from, and yes I record them

Profit/dry kill at Bandos is effectively cut in 2/3 from cost of brews/OL's. Even then, dry kill/graador massively pwns dry kill/TD, since TD's have absolutely horrible normal loot to being with, lol. My kill speed/hour at TD's is roughly 27 as well, but I use lame gear (monks bottoms + black d'hide body), so I'd expect 30/hour easy with good gear. If you make 104M/500 Graador kills, then I make 109.5M in the same time frame (50% faster kills). If we assume a 15k profit/dry kill at Graador and 10k profit at TD's (I make about 300k profit/trip, not counting claws/shards), we arrive at these values:

750 kills at TD's: 117M

500 kills at Bandos: 111.5M

This is obviously up for disputes, since minions are bound to drop at least something worth 20M in 1500 kills, so I'd say they're both equal-ish. I like TD's better since they're fun, but Bandos is probably more money in the same time frame. I also love the blue charm drop rate.

Soooo... there we go. Feel free to dispute. I don't know profit/kill at Graador, so I don't know how accurate these values are. They can't be more than about 2M off, though.

guido_49.png

Can you guys be quiet already it is pure preference like saying you would rather fish for 3 hours than rc for 1 because of the amount of clicking needed even though both make the same cash

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

I didnt come on this topic to read 2 pages of bandos vs td whats best discussion tbh.

Some pictures from the past week:

[hide=Got a free ticket]10zzjsw.png[/hide]

[hide=2 rocks in 1 run ftw]ngxdt0.png[/hide]

Some rumors were going around about a new "Zaros Prayer Book". I found it.

14kcklu.png

I also would like a shark head in my house:

e8l9xf.png

Farmers some places got their scythe's changed with this thingy:

zwaihz.png

My highlight was getting 99 Farming though.

[hide]w1zehc.png

2qjvndd.png[/hide]

I didnt come on this topic to read 2 pages of bandos vs td whats best discussion tbh.

Some pictures from the past week:

[hide=Got a free ticket]10zzjsw.png[/hide]

[hide=2 rocks in 1 run ftw]ngxdt0.png[/hide]

Some rumors were going around about a new "Zaros Prayer Book". I found it.

14kcklu.png

I also would like a shark head in my house:

e8l9xf.png

Farmers some places got their scythe's changed with this thingy:

zwaihz.png

My highlight was getting 99 Farming though.

[hide]w1zehc.png

2qjvndd.png[/hide]

Where is that place where the shark is

And also why is Mew after Mewtwo in the pokedex?

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Where is that place where the shark is

And also why is Mew after Mewtwo in the pokedex?

Hemenster.

You'll have to ask Professor Oak on the second question.

I was testing how many iron dragons I could kill per hour with dharok to see if they were better then killing black dragons and got this:

2jdf9qo.png

80m total now only like 15m to go.

Forgot to take pic on ground.

Already lost that + another 12m yay... I'd like to thank the fail items kept on death system by jagex and my horrible wireless internet for this wonderful achievement :thumbdown:

Speaking of bandos sucking...

tassets1.png

I changed my mind, although that kill took like 8 brews for some reason.

... *ragequit*

I should hit up Bandos, lol. People getting mad lucky for some reason... That's like, what, 100M in like 150 collective kills on these forums?

guido_49.png

tassets1.png

... *ragequit*

I should hit up Bandos, lol. People getting mad lucky for some reason... That's like, what, 100M in like 150 collective kills on these forums?

Nah I think I was around 200 dry before that one, aswell as tons of bs drops from dks. I mean come on 6 seercull 1 axe from supreme?

tassets1.png

... *ragequit*

Nah I think I was around 200 dry before that one, aswell as tons of bs drops from dks. I mean come on 6 seercull 1 axe from supreme?

I averaged Bacon's luck with yours, even though that seems a bit.. unfair. I firmly believe Bacon haxxed RuneScape somehow.

guido_49.png

tassets1.png

... *ragequit*

I averaged Bacon's luck with yours, even though that seems a bit.. unfair. I firmly believe Bacon haxxed RuneScape somehow.

No, i'm completely convinced some people have luck w/ some things, and have bad luck w/ others.

Quagsire.png

So one of my friends has never had a claw drop before so I took him to td's to try and change that. Like 10 kills in....

Dookclaws.png

Notice his surpise, he thought it would be CS :rolleyes:

Than he had to go, and I soloed a bit...and got...

lumpdook.png

Decent night I guess, 34m lsp and 4m cash. Any opinions on what to do with 34m lsp?

patr1ckotg1.png

tassets1.png

... *ragequit*

No, i'm completely convinced some people have luck w/ some things, and have bad luck w/ others.

Also known as me

Amazing luck in pvp drops/zammy, terrible luck in TD's/bandos/sara/arma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_u5j8urahQ

Once again offensive language is in the music so fair warning. That is why I don't vid when I hybrid, I'm like 10x better when I'm not vidding because I'm on a single core processor and dual core is required to not lag.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

So one of my friends has never had a claw drop before so I took him to td's to try and change that. Like 10 kills in....

Dookclaws.png

lumpdook.png

Decent night I guess, 34m lsp and 4m cash. Any opinions on what to do with 34m lsp?

You only get half the value in LSP if it's duo. So you got 17m lsp. Go corp or something.

Quagsire.png

[HIDE]Dookclaws.png[/HIDE]

[HIDE]lumpdook.png[/HIDE]

You only get half the value in LSP if it's duo. So you got 17m lsp. Go corp or something.

Dont i get full 34m, since he got the claws? Why would it split? and corp with 17m? I heard people have like 100m lsp there lol

patr1ckotg1.png