Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Bacon you are my inspiration to try a few solos tonight thanks for 24m first kill tonight / 22nd logged

solotassy.png

Yaya

Grats, some people have good bandos luck *cough* me *cough* I'd suggest if you're going to take Bandos solo more seriously use karils/dhide top for mage defence, guthan's is good range defence but the mage can combo hard w/ graar. Trust me i've gotten too close to dying there <_<

Quagsire.png

So I herd I tried solo Rex for my Dagannoth task, died and lost 8m~. Finished of my Dagannoth task at the Lighthouse and got a clue from it.

qso9cn.png

Winrarr :thumbsup:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Really enjoyed this week, found a good balance between RS and uni work and treated myself:

SaraGodsword.png

Been trying to get placeholders for full void and noticed I nearly had a level so went off to get it (and try to get a champ scroll too, but failed!):

[hide]Strength96a.png[/hide]

I also did a little clue scroll at one point and got some decent loot:

[hide]buzz.png[/hide]

And I'm glad i've put off this task until today:

[hide]Dragonplatelegs5.png[/hide]

Good times :^_^:

So I herd I tried solo Rex for my Dagannoth task, died and lost 8m~. Finished of my Dagannoth task at the Lighthouse and got a clue from it.

qso9cn.png

Winrarr :thumbsup:

Lol Karma for dying at dks, every time I die there I get something good after. Doubt i'll die w/ new computer though, a LOT faster than my old one.

Quagsire.png

One of my best (In terms of length [TDs killed]) Tormented Demon solos:

28031314.jpg

and how many kills was that :o i cant stand more then like 15 without dieing of boredom

105 blues? that's pretty dang impressive. what prayers and familiars do you use?

total kills must be at the very least (105+27)/3 = 44

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

28031314.jpg

and how many kills was that :o i cant stand more then like 15 without dieing of boredom

105 blues? that's pretty dang impressive. what prayers and familiars do you use?

Using tort and titan from that pic.. It's not hard at all if you use a BoB, it's just pointless.

Quagsire.png

28031314.jpg

Using tort and titan from that pic.. It's not hard at all if you use a BoB, it's just pointless.

I bring turtle pouches and fire titans. I wouldn't call it pointless seeing as how I never have to bank.

I wear what I see as the best hybrid gear:

45930389.jpg

Add unlholy book and rune cbow.

When starting the trip, the turtle has some back-up brews and restores, but lots of room for drops. Once my supplies start to slowly deplete, I'll put my drops in my inventory, get rid of the tort and use a titan. That trip I had no need for the titan. My inventory is all prayer potions and super sets with holy wrench and pouches. I only have 1 inventory space that I use for emergency food. My SGS is what keeps me alive. I very very very rarely get hit as I'm extremely fast with prayers.

I use curses. No saps or leaches, just deflects.

I can't complain. It's gotten me 2 claws in one trip in the past. Not sure the exact number of kills because for the first 5 - 10 kills I leave the charms on the ground. I don't pick up gold or green... And pick up crimson only once I start to have room which is several kill in. So that's not nearly all the charms I could have had from that trip. Lol.

09144a99bb.png

28031314.jpg

I bring turtle pouches and fire titans. I wouldn't call it pointless seeing as how I never have to bank.

45930389.jpg

When starting the trip, the turtle has some back-up brews and restores, but lots of room for drops. Once my supplies start to slowly deplete, I'll put my drops in my inventory, get rid of the tort and use a titan. That trip I had no need for the titan. My inventory is all prayer potions and super sets with holy wrench and pouches. I only have 1 inventory space that I use for emergency food. My SGS is what keeps me alive. I very very very rarely get hit as I'm extremely fast with prayers.

I can't complain. It's gotten me 2 claws in one trip in the past. Not sure the exact number of kills because for the first 5 - 10 kills I leave the charms on the ground. I don't pick up gold or green... And pick up crimson only once I start to have room which is several kill in. So that's not nearly all the charms I could have had from that trip. Lol.

Why use arma when it has negative melee bonuses.. at least use a warriors ring to make up for some lost bonuses :mellow:

Quagsire.png

45930389.jpg

Why use arma when it has negative melee bonuses.. at least use a warriors ring to make up for some lost bonuses :mellow:

You're saying this just as he unveils his epic killcount?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

45930389.jpg

And again, like I said before, Using a BoB is OBVIOUSLY going to give you more kills, it's NOT hard to get many kills using a BoB

Quagsire.png

45930389.jpg

And again, like I said before, Using a BoB is OBVIOUSLY going to give you more kills, it's NOT hard to get many kills using a BoB

I'll try without a BoB and report my KC. ;). I bet I can hit about 50.

09144a99bb.png

Killcount is irrelevant when you're killing so slowly. I would be impressed if you got 50KC and you were using piety/turmoil and eagle eye/leech

it's not only about how long you stay, but also how fast you kill. especially at TD's where the banking time is so short anyway

Unspam:

dclaws5.jpg

^ I almost didn't see that drop at first cause uni was blocking it... almost switched spots too and might have forgotten about it

Number 5. This will be buying me either turmoil (after i get 92) or overloads (i'm already 88), I can't decide. I might even just keep them.

sigcopyaf.png

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Killcount is irrelevant when you're killing so slowly. I would be impressed if you got 50KC and you were using piety/turmoil and eagle eye/leech

it's not only about how long you stay, but also how fast you kill. especially at TD's where the banking time is so short anyway

Without extremes and turmoil, I've killed (Though not often) before their shield. I usually hit them down to 1/4 health before their shield restores. Not sure if that's good or bad. >.<

09144a99bb.png

Without extremes and turmoil, I've killed (Though not often) before their shield. I usually hit them down to 1/4 health before their shield restores. Not sure if that's good or bad. >.<

Killing before shield can just be a matter of luck. To do it consistently is a whole other matter. Also, there's no reason NOT to use piety and eagle eye other than if you don't want to click that much. The extra cost of the prayer potions is well paid for by the speed of the kills.

Also, the only reason to wear tassets and arma is to look cool. Karils or void is the best. Unless you're using a melee-tanking method, there's no reason you should be wearing a melee bottom.

sigcopyaf.png

Killing before shield can just be a matter of luck. To do it consistently is a whole other matter. Also, there's no reason NOT to use piety and eagle eye other than if you don't want to click that much. The extra cost of the prayer potions is well paid for by the speed of the kills.

I'll keep that in mind. Thank you. :)

09144a99bb.png

This is the "Post all RS Screenshots" thread, not argue about which TD method is better/worse thread.

If he wants to kill TD's his way, let him kill them his way. Hell, I kill TD's without (boosting) prayers and under 200k risk (using D'hide). So let him kill TD's the way he wants to. Speed doesn't matter. Having fun matters.

Back On Topic:

~400 Corp Kills, finally our first splittable drop of anything other than a spirit shield.

10-04-03185707.png

This is the "Post all RS Screenshots" thread, not argue about which TD method is better/worse thread.

If he wants to kill TD's his way, let him kill them his way. Hell, I kill TD's without (boosting) prayers and under 200k risk (using D'hide). So let him kill TD's the way he wants to. Speed doesn't matter. Having fun matters.

Back On Topic:

~400 Corp Kills, finally our first splittable drop of anything other than a spirit shield.

10-04-03185707.png

How many kills a trip do you get using sharks w/ overloads?

Quagsire.png

Back On Topic:

10-04-03185707.png

How many kills a trip do you get using sharks w/ overloads?

I find this response hilarious given what ampharaos said at the beginning of his post.

Ampharos - people have differing views on how to enjoy the game. maybe you enjoy the action of killing TD's, maybe I enjoy developing a method of killing them more efficiently. i find that fun.

if you really wanted to enjoy something for its gameplay, why aren't you playing an FPS?

sigcopyaf.png

10-04-03185707.png

unless you're corping with a couple of friends who don't have overloads and were funning around (can't tell if they're green dots because you added them or are friends) that pic really confuses me :-?

+ corp has an ability that cuts all damage by 50% from everything not classified as a spear, stab mode or not, so no special > dds

10-04-03185707.png

unless you're corping with a couple of friends who don't have overloads and were funning around (can't tell if they're green dots because you added them or are friends) that pic really confuses me :-?

+ corp has an ability that cuts all damage by 50% from everything not classified as a spear, stab mode or not, so no special > dds

Maz, why do people use poisoned bone daggers at corp?

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1