Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Could there please be a little less discussion about bandos/TD's/etc. I don't mind it a little, but if only one third of the posts consist out of discussion how to kill a certain monster, it gets annoying. It´s worse then the stupid unspam. This topic is for posting pic and commenting on them, not to have whole discussions on how to kill a certain monster, there are plenty other places on TIF to do that.

Yes, I know this post may seem a little hypocritical.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

100404130746.png

LOL. Let the hate begin. (34 kills after last item.)

Hey, hey yo muggi, I'm happy for you, an' imma let you finish, but bandos is the most profit of ALL TIME.

Now that I think about it I got 3 tassys within like 60 kills from first to last.. 2 duo 1 solo.. Bandos is more profit when you haven't done wgs especially.

But yeah bacon I was using highest range defence to see the difference it made, I'm using t helm tassy karil top and my shiny new dfs.. Fury warrior fcape d boots ofc too.

I got 3 kills with food remainig compared to barely getting 3 kills if i'm lucky with rune defender. So I think dfs is really better.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

100404130746.png

LOL. Let the hate begin. (34 kills after last item.)

Hey, hey yo muggi, I'm happy for you, an' imma let you finish, but bandos is the most profit of ALL TIME.

Now that I think about it I got 3 tassys within like 60 kills from first to last.. 2 duo 1 solo.. Bandos is more profit when you haven't done wgs especially.

But yeah bacon I was using highest range defence to see the difference it made, I'm using t helm tassy karil top and my shiny new dfs.. Fury warrior fcape d boots ofc too.

I got 3 kills with food remainig compared to barely getting 3 kills if i'm lucky with rune defender. So I think dfs is really better.

Yeah, personally I find defender better, but at the moment I can't afford DFS, so I really wouldn't know, I like the offense, that makes me get hit less because I kill faster, 125/99 Attack and defender pretty much make me hit every other time, if not every time.

Also Rust, I'd say if you're going after defence, use verac's helm, it's just a little less ranged defence than torag's, but also has +3 prayer bonus, and with your set up, you could use a bit of prayer bonus :thumbup:

Good luck in your solos.

Quagsire.png

Whats the absolute best items/inventory to solo bandos? Dont point me to toasts guide as it is outdated. What should I replace overloads with? After 90 agility I'm gonna spend some time there XD

I really wanna [bleep]ing kill you bacon, and steal your luck. If there was a way to steal lucky w/o killing I might spare your life >_>

Edited by laura0077

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

ml6ws3.png

At least I actually post here and contribute every time. Ugh, you guys really need to grow up, it's just a game.

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

Eh...guess ill work on 99 cooking now.

[hide]

5wawbq.png [/hide]

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

100404162832.png

After dying for a whip in pvp cause my mom made me get on the phone -.-

Thanks sirnuclear for the bless.

Finished trip.

100404155423.png

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

[hide]6eaef.png[/hide]

Coming along nicely on what will be my 5th 99 skill. I've done over 1m exp in cooking today in the course of about 5 hrs of gametime today. Not used to this kind of exp, and I'm even making a small amount of money with sharks. Not sure if I want to break my momentum and get 70 mining or not, even though I did buy a dragon pickaxe for the occasion.. We'll see how I feel.

"I went outside today"

"The graphics were okay, but the gameplay sucked"

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt

ok well lets get some pictures back into this thread aye,

was a little bored so did a couple barrows chests for the sake of it...

3rd chest:

100404214734.png

(skirt in invent)

first time ive been back to barrows since i attempted that 100 chest trip quite a few months back ;-;

edit: this is why i can never get motivated to play rs anymore. even though i made some decent cash yesterday this happens, making it all a complete waste of time:

decided to solo some zammy for abit of fun... of course the lag spike comes, although this time i was at 80 hp...

100405092644.png

are the rs gods ddosing me? i only ever lag out when im soloing -.-

[picture]

I'm amazed we didn't see it before.

.................................eh?

Idunno. I guess it's just me thinking that Jagex was testing out their constitution update.

Wow lol, that's pretty cool. Nice find o.O

Quagsire.png

I had fun editting this together. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2UyKCILmPo

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.

Oops >.>

99magic.jpg

Nice pure, nice fail. Will unspam with 98 str and 90 hp in a moment.

Unspam:

98str90hp193743.png

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!