Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

So one of my friends has never had a claw drop before so I took him to td's to try and change that. Like 10 kills in....

[HIDE]Dookclaws.png[/HIDE]

Notice his surpise, he thought it would be CS :rolleyes:

Than he had to go, and I soloed a bit...and got...

[HIDE]lumpdook.png[/HIDE]

Decent night I guess, 34m lsp and 4m cash. Any opinions on what to do with 34m lsp?

You only get half the value in LSP if it's duo. So you got 17m lsp. Go corp or something.

Dont i get full 34m, since he got the claws? Why would it split? and corp with 17m? I heard people have like 100m lsp there lol

The LSP you gain is the item value for min price divided by the number of people 34/2=17

Corp w/ 17m you miss a few sigils, gain more, and eventually you have your own sigil.

Quagsire.png

So one of my friends has never had a claw drop before so I took him to td's to try and change that. Like 10 kills in....

Decent night I guess, 34m lsp and 4m cash. Any opinions on what to do with 34m lsp?

You only get half the value in LSP if it's duo. So you got 17m lsp. Go corp or something.

Dont i get full 34m, since he got the claws? Why would it split? and corp with 17m? I heard people have like 100m lsp there lol

The LSP you gain is the item value for min price divided by the number of people 34/2=17

Corp w/ 17m you miss a few sigils, gain more, and eventually you have your own sigil.

Never seen a sigil, so that'll take weeks. Prob just go to bandos mass or something.

patr1ckotg1.png

Never seen a sigil, so that'll take weeks. Prob just go to bandos mass or something.

25m item over a 100m sigil or more? >_>

Quagsire.png

25m item over a 100m sigil or more? >_>

But sigil takes alot longer, meh w/e il ltry corp, see how it goes.

patr1ckotg1.png

ahbank.png

Here's the bank of my old (*cough* failed) pure/noob account that I don't really use anymore. I used to get on it and collect Arrav shields. The bank's nothing special, except for the Arrav shields and the discontinued training shield/sword.

Anyway, I collected Arrav shields (both halves) on my main, Rei, but I only have 16 of each left. I remember buying them from people (get a friend to collect them and trade them to me). If you're wondering what happened to the others, I used about half of my collection for a drop party for the first time that I quit RuneScape (back in early '07). I wish they were tradeable still and still had their original color (royal blue); I would still collect them for fun.

Hell that's the real way to play RuneScape (to have fun). I don't understand why anybody would want to treat the game like a chore all of the time. Even though training skills and making money allows you to greater things in the future, there are a LOT of people that do it all of the time. It just never pays off.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

ahbank.png

Here's the bank of my old (*cough* failed) pure/noob account that I don't really use anymore. I used to get on it and collect Arrav shields. The bank's nothing special, except for the Arrav shields and the discontinued training shield/sword.

Anyway, I collected Arrav shields (both halves) on my main, Rei, but I only have 16 of each left. I remember buying them from people (get a friend to collect them and trade them to me). If you're wondering what happened to the others, I used about half of my collection for a drop party for the first time that I quit RuneScape (back in early '07). I wish they were tradeable still and still had their original color (royal blue); I would still collect them for fun.

Hell that's the real way to play RuneScape (to have fun). I don't understand why anybody would want to treat the game like a chore all of the time. Even though training skills and making money allows you to greater things in the future, there are a LOT of people that do it all of the time. It just never pays off.

wait training sword ans shield is discontinued? DDDDDDD:::::::::::::::::::::::

Training sword/shield isn't discontinued. You can buy them from Beefy Bill in the cow field north of the mill in lumbridge.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

oldsetup.png

This setup brings me a nostalgia trip and reminds me when I used to play RuneScape a lot in the 8th grade. ;)

(It was taken recently on my main.)

Training sword/shield isn't discontinued. You can buy them from Beefy Bill in the cow field north of the mill in lumbridge.

When did that happen? :unsure:

(I will go there ASAP because I wanted them on my main for my defence cape.)

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

bought, cleaned, and sold in under 15 minutes... I don't see why people insist on wasting their money on making pots for XP :huh:

herbsx.png

herblore rates for tonight are currently about 105k XP/hour and 1.4M profit/hour :)

There's a reason why I quit posting or talking about how many herbs I clean for xp/profit. :thumbsup:

lalalasig2.png

bought, cleaned, and sold in under 15 minutes... I don't see why people insist on wasting their money on making pots for XP :huh:

herbsx.png

herblore rates for tonight are currently about 105k XP/hour and 1.4M profit/hour :)

There's a reason why I quit posting or talking about how many herbs I clean for xp/profit. :thumbsup:

Was that before or after you told me to buy torstols just to give me 8m in torstols that wouldn't sell? <_<

Quagsire.png

Bacon you are my inspiration to try a few solos tonight thanks for 24m first kill tonight / 22nd logged

solotassy.png

Yaya

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

3mlvloneclue.png

I wow'ed my jealous brother, my noobish friends and everyone in the chat. :thumbsup: My heart is still throbbing.

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

^ how much is that?

and thx levon, imma get muted now cause of your pic -.-

Just 3m

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

^ how much is that?

Just 3m

"Just" <_<

Meaning, the clue reward was just ABOVE 3m. :-|

Elricedward.png

^ how much is that?

Just 3m

"Just" <_<

Meaning, the clue reward was just ABOVE 3m. :-|

Ahhh. My bad. :oops:

I thought you meant "just" as in "only". The total of my past 10 clues isn't even 3m. :wall:

Amazing luck in pvp drops/zammy, terrible luck in TD's/bandos/sara/arma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_u5j8urahQ

Once again offensive language is in the music so fair warning. That is why I don't vid when I hybrid, I'm like 10x better when I'm not vidding because I'm on a single core processor and dual core is required to not lag.

I actually brid better when I vid(less lagg)

Amazing luck in pvp drops/zammy, terrible luck in TD's/bandos/sara/arma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_u5j8urahQ

Once again offensive language is in the music so fair warning. That is why I don't vid when I hybrid, I'm like 10x better when I'm not vidding because I'm on a single core processor and dual core is required to not lag.

I actually brid better when I vid(less lagg)

That's because if you mess up, people gonna laugh at you.