Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

4 whips in 1,522 abyssal demons... lucky you.

Allow me to edit my post to put the caption I wanted to put before Tip.it went down.

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

"Tif's newest zerker prodigy"? EXCUSE ME????

I say you both dm. Winner becomes Tif's zerker prodigy.

100403005440.png

One day of bandos solo :)

Very impressive... though, not to rain on your parade or anything, but I don't see how people can prefer solo bandos over TDs... claw drops are 1 in 250 or so, hilts are 1 in 600 :s not to mention the overall convenience of TDs

743 TD Solos, 0 claws, 0 lump/shard/slice

142 Bandos solos, 1 Hilt, 1 BCP, 1 Tassets, 2 Boots, all 3 shards.

That's how. Not everybody has insane TD Luck like you. <_<

Ten minutes to gear and get kc, and no 2 minute kills like TD's. You should at least try bandos solo seriously before you compare it...

Quagsire.png

Got to say you are one lucky hypocritical bastard Bacon.

Bacon you flame me for proclaiming to be a master at so many bosses, then you flame him because he does the same? :angry: <_<

Its his duty to criticize every post I guess. If it makes him feel better let him..

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

[hide]11go7ti.png[/hide]

Hit 1,000 solos, though there are 159 not logged (since my log decides to delete itself quite a lot, for some reason). There should be a few tooth halves/loop halves and gems in there, but I suck and kept forgetting I could just manually add them.

Time for 2000. :thumbup:

[hide]sevestia.png[/hide]

Got to say you are one lucky bastard Bacon.

Bacon you flame me for proclaiming to be a master at so many bosses, then you flame him because he does the same? :angry: <_<

At least he boss hunts... I've never heard of you boss hunting, other than the KBD

I'll stick to Bandos thanks guys

Quagsire.png

Got to say you are one lucky bastard Bacon.

At least he boss hunts... I've never heard of you boss hunting, other than the KBD

I'll stick to Bandos thanks guys

Its not that I dont bosshunt, its that Im upset because you think your hot [cabbage] because you can do all of this, and frankly its made you very arrogant of everyone else.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Lol, all bacon does it brag about his herblore level and all his drops to me, we even got in an argument about it but we agreed upon his arrogance and that it wouldn't go away. So lesson learned about bacon is to just ignore all his bragging and ridicule and learn to like him. :rolleyes:

Low_C.png

Lol, all bacon does it brag about his herblore level and all his drops to me, we even got in an argument about it but we agreed upon his arrogance and that it wouldn't go away. So lesson learned about bacon is to just ignore all his bragging and ridicule and learn to like him. :rolleyes:

Also remember that he's only like 12, but is a very nice person even at that age and not like RSOFers and trolls (not talking about Mck who I don't really know, so wont pass judgement who's also like what? 10? 12?) :) He hardly brags to me tbf, just some people I guess, or it's because I'm not ingame enough.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Also remember that he's only like 12, but is a very nice person even at that age and not like RSOFers and trolls (not talking about Mck who I don't really know, so wont pass judgement who's also like what? 10? 12?) :) He hardly brags to me tbf, just some people I guess, or it's because I'm not ingame enough.

Lol12, try 16. All Bashing me because you're jealous, lol...okay? [hide]1257.jpg[/hide]

DUO BANDOS FFA OMG RAGEEEEE.

100403103132.png

100403102606.png

100403111219.png

Sevestia got uncut sapphire also. 560k loot anyway :D

Quagsire.png

6e24e.png

Bought a pirate's hook for med after that, thought it was a good deal :o

They're crashing fml, I sold it quickly for 6.2m in curry leaves and 800k, curry leaves are also crashing L

Gonna use the 6.2m in curry leaves and get another 20M in mjolnirs to sell my second crown with ;o

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

You're not egotistic at all. :smile:

Why not full Rc emote in your signature Zokot?

Its has too much KB, same happened to grimy's

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

I thought he was wanting comical effect, it looks like he's crapped himself. :D

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!