Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Dan, is there any way you can tell these people that the screenshot thread can have ANY kind of screenshot on it as long as thye aren't offensive and those who don't like so and so's loot/achievement should stop spamming the thread because a screenshot is a screenshot and the world does not revolve around us all.

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Yeah I think a pile of the loot on the ground after you got the kill is even alittle more intriguing than a pc of the loot. Atleast we can examine the picture to tell what sort of situation you were in when you got the kill. Thats just my opinion though, some people may not like seeing level up pictures and stuff either but I couldn't find a way to make them more intriguing.

Low_C.png

I'd rather see him triple post 76k loot than go through 3+ pages in which half of it is little babies crying because someone posted a RS related picture that they don't like. Boo Hoo. Is it really that hard to just scroll past a picture where you see the price check menu and obvious pk drops? I mean to scroll through a page with 2 pictures and 20 posts of quote spam is not what this thread is for.

If you see a post breaking the rules, report it don't reply to it.

If you can't post nicely you will lose your posting privelages.

Play nicely now,

jimmy_jim

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Play nicely now,

jimmy_jim

Thank you. This used to be my favorite thread..

Unspam with 90 prayer in like 2 minutes lol

EDIT: Redeye, you just totally made my day

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

35174sn.png

Rofl, died while looking at and being annoyed with this thread. I guess I deserved it, for being grumpy and multitasking too much at steels :lol: Guy was nice enough to bless, got everything back. Don't feel like finishing the task though :P

wl7w9j.png

It's okay, guys. This thread died months ago. I don't know why I even check it anymore. Anyway here's a recent achievement of mine.

69hurrrrrpdurrrrp_stop_looking_at_f.png

HOT

and i usually only check incase some1 gets a good drop like ele/ divine which is liek rare brah. but yeah i also liek seeing pk loots and high leveld achievements.

they make me jealous.

I like getting hard when I PK

74rc.png

here have a nice low leveled achievement

~~~legoman187~~~

74 Runecrafting is high.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Please post all RuneScape related pictures, videos and sounds in this topic!

The old topic can be found here:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/257549-post-all-rs-screenshots-videos-and-sounds-here/

Thank you.

REMINDER:

Please remember that Tip.it is a family forum and all post content must coincide with this in mind. Screenshots and videos may not contain any inappropriate content or evidence of Tip.it/Jagex rule-breaking. All such posts will be removed from public view and additional action may be taken against the user(s) in question if necessary.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

first

herbcb.png

How i spent my time the past 2 weeks. 60-81 herblore so far. Got about 25m left to spend. Also have 400 spec restores banked and 49 superfires. Also had two +5 boosts in a row. Before getting a single +4 or +3.

Bladewing/stringcheze hates this thread :D

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Play nicely now,

jimmy_jim

^That still applies.

3rd!

RIP Michaelangelopolous

World 2 on January 1, 2008 - Old prices of everything on the final day of free trade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lW7657zxSI

I apologize for the spelling errors, lack of audio, and poor quality. But it's better than nothing, right?

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato