Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Gave up on my essay at about 11pm and so I went to relax for a little bit and this happened:

107dg.png

Yays for new boss? Also 2.9m to 108... 9.9m to 110, and 24.something m for 113 :3

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

118dg.png

2 more. With holidays coming up aiming for 119 by year's end and 120 mid January.

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

[hide]107dg.png[/hide]

George.

We 2 EoEr's getting George within 30 mins of each other... Pro! <3:

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

inb4 more dungeoneering pictures

There should be a "Post all RS Dungeoneering Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!" thread, honestly. :P

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

inb4 more dungeoneering pictures

There should be a "Post all RS Dungeoneering Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!" thread, honestly. :P

NO!!

So I went to Glacors today.

Was like 8) after this:

wtfkls.png

Then was like NOOOOOOO!!!!! when I tele'd to the GE...without the glaiven pair in my inventory.

Meh.

ozXHe7P.png

.....................................................................................

words escape me

[hide]

4izzvq.jpg[/hide]

Did you at least make it back in time..? it's not a long run

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Nope, didn't get back because I was distracted (talking to a friend) hence why I guess I didn't pick them up .-. It was like 3 mins later when I looked over to RS and saw the absence of boots.

I'll always get another pair. I shall reconquer Glacors...tomorrow!

Quick clarification, the glaiven was my fourth pair in about 2m mage xp. I still have 5.6m xp to 99 mage and countless more until 88+ summon, so I'll hopefully make it up...eventually ;p

ozXHe7P.png

Nope, didn't get back because I was distracted (talking to a friend) hence why I guess I didn't pick them up .-. It was like 3 mins later when I looked over to RS and saw the absence of boots.

Quick clarification, the glaiven was my fourth pair in about 2m mage xp. I still have 5.6m xp to 99 mage and countless more until 88+ summon, so I'll hopefully make it up...eventually ;p

Any idea what your shards:boots ratio is? I'm at 54 shards w/o any boots :\

77yLQy8.png

I'm currently on 162 shards and no boots. Count yourself lucky.

Sylpheed.png

66 shards 1 boot

crossed_body.png

66 shards 1 boot

Whats this, glacor topic or screenshot topic?

217 shards 2 bootdrops

Edit: unspam:

citadel.png

Who says you can't have fun at citadel?

Edited by Arthu

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

167pkqc.png

???

Also: missing jaw.

This was on w99 lol might be someone here

If you were playing on a female character and did the Dungeoneering diaries, you would be turned into a male character without any change to your appearance. So you could have a woman's body with a manly beard, or a large body and a tiny feminine head or whatever else you want.

167pkqc.png

???

Also: missing jaw.

This was on w99 lol might be someone here

If you were playing on a female character and did the Dungeoneering diaries, you would be turned into a male character without any change to your appearance. So you could have a woman's body with a manly beard, or a large body and a tiny feminine head or whatever else you want.

Lol I knew that much. What I didn't know was that the game would consider you a man after that, hence the "Sir" part.

2dgucz6.png