Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Very nice and congrats. Att was my very first 99 too.

In other news.....

5qof9.png

Thanks to everyone in EoE for being super sweet, looking forward to more floors with you guys(and gals). :thumbup:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vintage_Phil.png

I've been to the Crunch once...

Very nice and congrats. Att was my very first 99 too.

In other news.....

http://i40.tinypic.com/5qof9.png[/img

Thanks to everyone in EoE for being super sweet, looking forward to more floors with you guys(and gals). :thumbup:

Rapier is awesome, congrats :thumbup:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Apparently I can't edit this into my last post :|

Just got this, cya cashpile:

92summono.png

Cool cropping, bro.

I wanted to include my lovely stats at the side without it being giant :shades:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

first room ferret ferret

no level for traps ferret

I wont lose to FERrreETT

ferret

qoipmd.png feerrrrret fer ret Seven time bitteN and ferret ferret Ffeerret ferR

FerreT feferrEEEE

2n17tz8.pngF FERR ET FERRET

FERR ET HEIM FEERRETENEE RING FERRET GAZER FE RRET DEVOU RER FER ET THE FERR E TCH ILLER FERRET AND FERRET FE RRE THIUM TW OKILER FERRRRE TSILK HOOD FERRET FER RET ENCHANT ED FERR ET NANOA UGMENTE D F E RR ET S FERRET

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

[hide]first room ferret ferret

no level for traps ferret

I wont lose to FERrreETT

ferret

qoipmd.png feerrrrret fer ret Seven time bitteN and ferret ferret Ffeerret ferR

FerreT feferrEEEE

2n17tz8.pngF FERR ET FERRET

FERR ET HEIM FEERRETENEE RING FERRET GAZER FE RRET DEVOU RER FER ET THE FERR E TCH ILLER FERRET AND FERRET FE RRE THIUM TW OKILER FERRRRE TSILK HOOD FERRET FER RET ENCHANT ED FERR ET NANOA UGMENTE D F E RR ET S FERRET[/hide]

Trust you to make my day, Cheefoo :thumbsup:

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

qz7WM.jpg

I can haz hexhunter?

Yeah, you just need to find a way too rare Soulgazer and get the just as rare hexhunter drop without some @#% sniping it. <_<

Congratulations none the less. 99 Slayer is an awesome achievement.

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

qz7WM.jpg

I can haz hexhunter?

Yeah, you just need to find a way too rare Soulgazer and get the just as rare hexhunter drop without some @#% sniping it. <_<

Gazers arent even rare if you do enough floors.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

qz7WM.jpg

I can haz hexhunter?

Depends how you define "rare", I've personally done 4m xp 0 prestige keying since 120 and I've seen 1 gazer and about 6 edimmu and I've being keying mostly high warpeds.

MyFaceWhen.png

[spoiler=Quotes]

qz7WM.jpg

I can haz hexhunter?

Depends how you define "rare", I've personally done 4m xp 0 prestige keying since 120 and I've seen 1 gazer and about 6 edimmu and I've being keying mostly high warpeds.

I got my hex from my third ever gazer, must be past 25 gazers now without seeing a second hex. Even doing a lot of warps since 120, almost all 0 prestige I've probably seen less than 4 gazers since 120, which is about 10m xp mostly suicide 0 prestige.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

[spoiler=Quotes]

qz7WM.jpg

I can haz hexhunter?

I got my hex from my third ever gazer, must be past 25 gazers now without seeing a second hex. Even doing a lot of warps since 120, almost all 0 prestige I've probably seen less than 4 gazers since 120, which is about 10m xp mostly suicide 0 prestige.

I got my hex on my 8th ever gazer, and haven't seen another one since so far... Then again, not too sure whether you'd call 111-113 a good sample size of floors, but it's enough in my opinion. At any rate the average gazer for me is once every 6.5m DG exp based on my exp now and the amount of them I've seen...

Anyways got ready for Skoll today... Was 29k from level and might as well get a little bit of a better boost in exp from the boots eh?

86agil.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

[spoiler=Quotes]

qz7WM.jpg

I can haz hexhunter?

I got my hex on my 8th ever gazer, and haven't seen another one since so far... Then again, not too sure whether you'd call 111-113 a good sample size of floors, but it's enough in my opinion. At any rate the average gazer for me is once every 6.5m DG exp based on my exp now and the amount of them I've seen...

Anyways got ready for Skoll today... Was 29k from level and might as well get a little bit of a better boost in exp from the boots eh?

86agil.png

how dare you win getting 113@@@@@

but gz, i'll get there. soon. also plz get some saggy arrows soon.

meamzed.png

[spoiler=Quotes]

qz7WM.jpg

I can haz hexhunter?

86agil.png

how dare you win getting 113@@@@@

but gz, i'll get there. soon. also plz get some saggy arrows soon.

Probably seen around 100-120 Gazers, and around 200 Edimmu, I'd say Blood Necks are rarer than Hexes.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

leveluw.png

new level up, fireworks come out the thing in the middle.

Edit:you also get fireworks that i managed to miss

Glacors Drops - 33 shards.

Armadyl Drops - 1 Chestplate. 1 Hilt. 2 gloves . 2 Skirts.

Tdc.png

[hide]

leveluw.png

new level up, fireworks come out the thing in the middle.

Did you notice Jagex's math?

gudmathbro.png

[/hide]

nope, guess that makes me as good as jagex.

Glacors Drops - 33 shards.

Armadyl Drops - 1 Chestplate. 1 Hilt. 2 gloves . 2 Skirts.

Tdc.png