Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

2r7na10.png

Buying charity.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Been lazy about uploading this, but eh :P

Over the past few days I've been doing an essay, and I got bored and took a break a few days back... I decided to try to do a 117 floor and see how it went (NEVER AGAIN).

So we went through the floor with me mostly keying, and then we found a Gazer... I was the only 99 slayer on the team and gated it and told team to continue with the rest of the floor... So we did and I ended up teleporting back to the gazer... I killed it and I got this:

hexbow.png

Now because I'm only 98 Range I currently have Prome (p) arrows bound, but when Hati is out ima be getting 99 and then it's Sagi arrow hunt +4 :D

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

b2p.png

Wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be.

Is there still reason to have this spell other than to unlock it from your book? RS now aday's is a healing frenzy.

Congratz' though! You working on anymore items there?

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

B2P tabs for Armadyl = no need for food. Just bring 12 Overloads, 12 Renewals, and a Yak with Steel Titans and supplies for the team. :).

Mfw bots got owned at hiem once again.

lolbots.png

People posting, like you, the screenies that make the bot developers have it right click the banker. ;). Tsk tsk.

Edited by Ellac
Merged double post

09144a99bb.png

Wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be.

Is there still reason to have this spell other than to unlock it from your book? RS now aday's is a healing frenzy.

Congratz' though! You working on anymore items there?

Nah, I'm just trying to unlock all spells. :P

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

What even....

doubletrollgazer.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

EoE - We can count.

eoe.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

treeglitch.png

uuhhhhhh

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

treeglitch.png

uuhhhhhh

I looked this over, trying to figure out what the picture was about. Took me two minutes to notice what the problem was :wall:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Went DKS with D15, got hatchet then prime spawns and I had range protect on so I died. D15 didn't bless right away so bruno came and did doors. :P Got to my grave with 11 sharks but luckily it had brews on it so I got all my stuff. Thanks. :P

68zayh.png

Then we went bandos and got this. My first tasset drop.

language

[hide]

avfw4i.png[/hide]

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Went DKS with D15, got hatchet then prime spawns and I had range protect on so I died. D15 didn't bless right away so bruno came and did doors. :P Got to my grave with 11 sharks but luckily it had brews on it so I got all my stuff. Thanks. :P

68zayh.png

Then we went bandos and got this. My first tasset drop.

language

[hide]

avfw4i.png[/hide]

STORM OF ARMADYL WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

meamzed.png

treeglitch.png

uuhhhhhh

I looked this over, trying to figure out what the picture was about. Took me two minutes to notice what the problem was :wall:

Oh crap. I thought he was complaining about a crappy clue L