Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Got damaged running down there. Overloaded with 600 hp and tried to soulsplit lobs for Hp.. yeah. Lolol

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

The only real way to get a 99. Mid dungeon.

120115011045.png

120115011221.png

Got 97-99 all today because I was bored and wanted to afk at artisan's workshop. :)

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Gah .. fail bandos trip. :(

2v7yovl.png

over 200 kc altogether..not even an effigy what is this!!

Ironically I made more profit on my 5 minute herb run afterwards than on 5 ovls. ;(

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

treeglitch.png

uuhhhhhh

I looked this over, trying to figure out what the picture was about. Took me two minutes to notice what the problem was :wall:

Oh crap. I thought he was complaining about a crappy clue L

That's not what it was?

I suck at quiting

easter-1.png

Got that easter from a friend asking me to stake his 10m for him, turned it into 127mish in around 20 mins and he gave me this back.

Easter was actually my first rare I ever owned, swapped full guthans for it back in the day...

Now my goal is at least 30 days before even logging in again

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I suck at quiting

[iG]http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z376/plokiju12345/easter-1.png[/img]

Got that easter from a friend asking me to stake his 10m for him, turned it into 127mish in around 20 mins and he gave me this back.

Easter was actually my first rare I ever owned, swapped full guthans for it back in the day...

Now my goal is at least 30 days before even logging in again

Gl

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vintage_Phil.png

I've been to the Crunch once...

treeglitch.png

uuhhhhhh

I looked this over, trying to figure out what the picture was about. Took me two minutes to notice what the problem was :wall:

Oh crap. I thought he was complaining about a crappy clue L

That's not what it was?

LOL. That's what I thought at first too, then I noticed the tree :P

sigtsg99tq3.png

What's up with the stripped pirate shirt, wine and orange, hm?

4K469.png

Hemadish

screenshot20120115at213.png

Also:

screenshot20120115at214.png

LOL HAI DER:

screenshot20120115at215.png

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Wheeeeeee, 113 DG :D And the fact that I've won the great EoE race to 113... between Ellac, Meam, Alcher and myself :) Happy Days.

113dg.png

Thanks Leik, Deo, Pope and Iiccee for this:

newbind.png

Owait... Hi horrible realisation that I'm only half way with this skill...

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Wheeeeeee, 113 DG :D And the fact that I've won the great EoE race to 113... between Ellac, Meam, Alcher and myself :) Happy Days.

113dg.png

Thanks Leik, Deo, Pope and Iiccee for this:

newbind.png

Owait... Hi horrible realisation that I'm only half way with this skill...

Hawt stuff

orlyn.png

youry.png