Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Everyday I'm hustlin

E6NSKiY.jpg

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

So after hours of hunting I finally do a large and get a Primal Maul, which allows me to do this:

Managed to get another T11 drop I actually wanted, and off a small solo no less.

24xn9n5.jpg

Wow that PFH makes me so mad.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

grats low, too bad it seems like the last 2 pieces of triskellion are rarer than the first.

I think he meant 2 skills left till max.. :P

Yeah, 2 till max. I guess i'll return to traders for those last 2 trisk pieces so i can finish up 20m+ fletch.

Low_C.png

y1i4.png

Only just finished Golds and Greens so far. I grossly overestimated how fast scrolling would be (doesn't help that the scrolling interface doesn't come up automatically on Unicorns or Geyser titans, but does on Steel titans). Slowed me down quite a bit. :<

BUT THE REAL XP GAINS COME TOMORROW.

• Like 3

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Goddamn, I love GrindScape comics. This has got to be my favorite:

SDeWQv4.jpg

• Like 3

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

7e1j.png

Next up, Slayer.

• Like 3

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

https://soundcloud.com/luke-doresky/harry-potter-puppet-pals-1.

A bunch of us got bored on Teamspeak while playing Castle wars (High level teamspeak) This is what we get up to..

• Like 1

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

:o

TPFYC7g.png

I really really really really really really really really really really really like my Ranged setup compared to my Melee setup:

io0mKIP.png

I can do pretty much anything I want without fear of DCing and losing expensive gear. I could attempt to solo AGWD or even just kill Rorarii (those things hit hard and would kill you if you were to DC for more than a few minutes.)

And did I mention it makes my character look super badass?

I found out that, somehow, Ranged felt really boring when I was using a crossbow and feels really fun when I'm using a bow. So expect Lv. 99 Ranged screenshot sometime in the next months :P

I'll have made so much money back from Ascension keystones that I'll most likely be able to buy back main-hand Drygore + an off-hand (sold my Drygore rapier so I could buy this bow.)

• Like 1

:o

TPFYC7g.png

I really really really really really really really really really really really like my Ranged setup compared to my Melee setup:

io0mKIP.png

I can do pretty much anything I want without fear of DCing and losing expensive gear. I could attempt to solo AGWD or even just kill Rorarii (those things hit hard and would kill you if you were to DC for more than a few minutes.)

And did I mention it makes my character look super badass?

I found out that, somehow, Ranged felt really boring when I was using a crossbow and feels really fun when I'm using a bow. So expect Lv. 99 Ranged screenshot sometime in the next months :P

I'll have made so much money back from Ascension keystones that I'll most likely be able to buy back main-hand Drygore + an off-hand (sold my Drygore rapier so I could buy this bow.)

I hate using a crossbow, and think the Crossbow fetishists enthusiasts at Jagex need to lay off all to damn Crossbow updates. Need moar bows!@!

• Like 3

Lv. 90 Bow pl0x

Then we get a level 90 trollbow--oh, I mean shieldbow.

But wait ! This will come with a passive additional attack! Every successful hit you get takes away 2% adrenaline from you, but gives you 10% run energy!

• Like 1