Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

43Zaf.png

http://www.reddit.co...nt_this/cbpkcfg

Which honestly should suprise no one. Skype timestamps can be faked, so can rs screenshots, and this event happened well before he actually was announced publicly. If the guy reported him like they said they did, if there was any validity to those statements, he wouldn't have been promoted.

I mean, c'mon. It's easy to make him a target because by all reports, he's a bit of a dick. But this is just stupid.

Wait a second. This guy (so wrecked) is the one who did the whole 07scape "poll" thing, right? And they're making him a Jmod now? Is this true?

Edit: Just found out it's true from multiple friends. Someone needs to call Durial and offer him a job as it seems making a lot of fuss and having your name known is enough to get modded nowadays.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

Wait a second. This guy (so wrecked) is the one who did the whole 07scape "poll" thing, right? And they're making him a Jmod now? Is this true?

Edit: Just found out it's true from multiple friends. Someone needs to call Durial and offer him a job as it seems making a lot of fuss and having your name known is enough to get modded nowadays.

He was also a major influence in the 07 community and has 90k~ish subs on YouTube. Apparently he has had a close connection to Jagex ever since the poll so I'm really not surprised that he was chosen. However, I do think it is a very poor choice. I find him immature and really just a jerk. I don't really think any of us ranting on tif(or anywhere else) will change their minds, however.

Tg_Ibe.png

He was also a major influence in the 07 community and has 90k~ish subs on YouTube. Apparently he has had a close connection to Jagex ever since the poll so I'm really not surprised that he was chosen. However, I do think it is a very poor choice. I find him immature and really just a jerk. I don't really think any of us ranting on tif(or anywhere else) will change their minds, however.

Agreed.

The only person that ' deserves' it is Regicidal...

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Agreed.

The only person that ' deserves' it is Regicidal...

Even that is a little bit iffy.

It's on the main page. I'll link it.

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/2013-the-year-of-the-player

(Unless you've already seen this - then I have no other news :P)

Guys, should I wr3ck Saru's EOC virginity? I think it's a waste to not train DG/Summon. but, idk. I'll still collect charms regardless.

2MiZVLw.jpg

Also totally random .gif I found on my comp from a while back:

ggfHLvW.gif

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

h59ggMx.png

Was surprised to see this make it to top mods on the nexus.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

:(. Also won a prized summoning pendant. Lol. I always win 2 rare slot items like 3 spins apart .. after not getting any for like 50 spins.

44lDF.png

Also .. which looks the best:

Exquisite shortbow:

44uRz.png

Boogie bow:

44uUk.png

or .. White stag bow?

44uWa.png

:P. I personally like the exquisite bow.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

h59ggMx.png

Was surprised to see this make it to top mods on the nexus.

brb downloading mod

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

44yKP.jpg

Actually quite proud of getting 99 slayer, it's one of my favourite skills and by far the best skillcape in-game.

Also, 4/5 99s this month. Go me

• Like 9

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

99 Farming - 17th 99 - Rank 29,871 - 8/17/13

kBLvFMo.jpg

DQHPTUf.jpg

ckHAW2R.jpg

No more easy 99s :(

• Like 1

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

PgPc2jb.jpg

Yaaay! 1 more 99 for maxed combat. (unless you count summ and pray, lol)

Also, guy in photo just got 99 aswell, we had both spent all day training it, and we both were EST and had stayed up late. And i just happen to be on same world as him at same time, lol. Coincidence overload X_X

• Like 2

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Also .. which looks the best:

Definitely the exquisite shortbow.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

20ap06v.png

99 #13 ;D

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.