Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Got members yesterday for the first time in YEARS. it's too big now so i'll be stopping.

This is my first ever 90 stat! So chuffed :P

I've not long been back from quitting and so found a picture (bottom) of my stats about... 2 years ago haha.

90.jpg

runescape7.jpg

runescape6.png

Found loads of old pics, here's the stuff i gave a mate before i quit for a while

runescape45.png

runescape91.jpg

Well after getting hacked i was lost on what to do. I had all my good items, whip, armor, cape and a little money. But really didnt have a drive to plaay anymore, untill. A person whos name i shall keep a secret gave me a message in tif, saying that he/she would love to help me out. So i meet him/her and look at what he/she gave me.

goodfriendsv3.png

It may not look like much, but thanks to this person i can play runescape and still have a goal i want to reach.

Nice of him, but you might want so censor the name in the 'Spaces-left-thingy' :P

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Few hours after 96.

-pic here-

Hopefully 99 tomorrow.

Grads, and I wish you good luck, but a question..

Why super-restores?

A super restore heals a range of 9-32, while a Prayer Potion heals 1/3 your total prayer level. Since your 99 Prayer, A prayer potion would heal 33 (34-36 With Holy Wrench) every time.

Why not use prayer potions, as they are cheaper, and more effective for your level ::'

Super restores ALWAYS restore 1 more then a prayer pot would. At lvl 99 prayer a prayer pot restores 31 points, and a super restore pot 32.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Well after getting hacked i was lost on what to do. I had all my good items, whip, armor, cape and a little money. But really didnt have a drive to plaay anymore, untill. A person whos name i shall keep a secret gave me a message in tif, saying that he/she would love to help me out. So i meet him/her and look at what he/she gave me.

goodfriendsv3.png

It may not look like much, but thanks to this person i can play runescape and still have a goal i want to reach.

Nice of him, but you might want so censor the name in the 'Spaces-left-thingy' :P

Lol, owned.

Jmclark911.png

Jmclark911.png

goodfriendsv3.png

Lol, owned.

Yes, how nice of Shadow 00083.

goodfriendsv3.png

Lol, owned.

So much for trying to go unnoticed.. :?

96magicen2.png

1 More. Was going to get 99 today but my internet decided to drop earlier this evening :|. So yeah guess it'll be for tomorrow.

Sweet jesus. Wasn't it 96 two days ago? You are going fast. Grats on 96/97/98/99.

95 Yesterday ;).

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

goodfriendsv3.png

Nice of him, but you might want so censor the name in the 'Spaces-left-thingy'

Lol, owned.

So much for trying to go unnoticed..

Lol!

Here are my pics from the Halloween Event. Nothing special, if you're uuber bored, then you can go ahead and view them.

[hide]dogbiteuu9.png

Vicious dogs... :x

leapoffaithdy2.png

Leap of faith... amazingly I can jump this high off a springboard with all this armor on...

intotheoozecz0.png

I should've looked where I was jumping first... :-X

leapoffaith2iu4.png

Oh god...

lookingatthefishhz1.png

Grim Reaper's pet pirana. :ohnoes:

memorablequotell9.png

This dude is wise. :-k

shockingss2.png

:wall: :wall:

slide1dz6.png

Back to kindergarden.

slideglitchys4.png

Um.

slideglitch2lk9.png

Err.

walkingthroughtheoozemh8.png

I have enough muscle to hold this heavy sword and shield up this high for quite a while. :thumbsup:

walkingthroughtheooze2kd4.png

:)

swordinmyheadyo0.png

Why is my sword IN my helmet?

zombiehandemotekm1.png

Wtf, that Reaper won't stop stalking me... :ohnoes: -.-[/hide]

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Glitch I encountered:

2s6vse8.jpg

:shock:

Whats the glitch?

See the big mushroom looking thing?

Thats supposed to be a GREEN tree.

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)