Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

originally posted in bursting AoW just wanted your guys input also;

(don't forget a pic in response to unspam XD )

5e653r.png

so:

wealth = crims

seers = more kills

life = chance to save 44m if i were to die

what do you guys say?

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

[hide=]

5e653r.png

so:

wealth = crims

seers = more kills

what do you guys say?

[/hide]

Life.

[hide=]

5e653r.png

so:

wealth = crims

seers = more kills

what do you guys say?

[/hide]

Life.

Wealth - If your looking for summoning exp (My choice)

Seers - If your looking for mage exp (Personally, I don't think it would be worth it)

Life - If your scared (first time, don't want to risk it, ect)

If you've been before, it's not really a problem staying alive. Bring some blood bursts if you get low on health. Or an emergency shark just in case.

EDIT: Also, some people bring Proselete/Ianite (sp?) torso and legs with them to put on when praying, it saves prayer and thereofre your time there: because runes stack and prayer pots don't.

Some even go as far to mage in prayer boosting gear and pray the +10% mage spell. It supposedly gives better exp overall, and means you don't have to end a trip to repair ahrims. I have not tried this, and personally, if I wanted to not use ahrims, I would use Infinity.

Hope I helped :thumbup:

2v8sgvs.png

[hide=Max Aviansies kc]
2zye929.png[/hide]

How much is that worth?

Around 12m.

Around 46 days? with 10 fish and 5 flax.

Something like that, yes.

Ok :)

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

100raven.jpg

No i wont use hide tags@@@@@@@@ :mrgreen:

I swear you all love my comment in the pic ;)

TO UNSPAM:

I have a better view <3:

[hide=Tok's POV fails]TzTokOMGravenD.jpg[/hide]

And also got these earlier :thumbsup:

[hide=MOAR SLAYER!]73Slayer.jpg

1Mslayerexp-1.jpg[/hide]

And woulda taken pics of the 3 clues i done today..though they all failed. Miserably...I shuld learn to stop beating the offensive language rules with a death club -.-

EDIT: I've had my kingdom sitting at 98% lowest three times for a month now...waiting to collect from 8 weeks on the 14th June; just after my exams finish :thumbsup: Can you say MOAR GEE PEES! please? 8-)

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

[hide=Bursting Rock Lobsters pic]originally posted in bursting AoW just wanted your guys input also;

5e653r.png

so:

wealth = crims

seers = more kills

what do you guys say?[/hide]

090507153125.png

Is what you want, the most I've done with that invent (Obvously more runes :lol: ) was 2.6k crims 8-) Oh, I got accused of 'welfaring' in that gear too. LOL

Also, as it sounds like your first time take alot more bloods than that.

Actualy, if it hasn't been changed since I barraged. Wealth makes you get more Gold charms then Crimsons, for some unknown reason since they are not affected by wealth. But if it hasn't been changed, then never use wealth.

LOL

090513210446.png

Me and a friend were duoing and got crashed (first time this has ever happened to me at sara) by a team of four. We decided to hop in the corner rather than tele, found a free world really quickly with the expense of a few sharks (Lazy, moronic crashers :wall:). We get in cc and kill Zil as ls was loading, then kill growler. Then lootshare loads and we kill Star and Bree. Bree decided to drop a sara sword, good fight crashers 8-) I'd done a dry ~90 kc trio verac trip earlier in the day and this was good times :D

Actualy, if it hasn't been changed since I barraged. Wealth makes you get more Gold charms then Crimsons, for some unknown reason since they are not affected by wealth. But if it hasn't been changed, then never use wealth.

That's the first time I've ever heard that, and I've heard alot of people saying that wealth gives you a better crimson/cast rate. When I barraged it I just used Seer's ring :)

Invest much more in less weight and prayer bonus. You'll hit fine, even with 70 mage attack. Dont bring that 3rd age ammy, seriously.

boots of lightness > infinity boots (risking 800k for a measly 5 magic bonus...)

no proselyte, or just a verac skirt and using your prayer conserative > bring full proselyte and losing run energy way too fast.

For the ring: bring a life

Seers won't make a difference

Wealth's influence is pretty unknown if you ask me (lots of opinions, few accurate data)

Life has saved me twice. It's not that I wasn't experienced, it's dcing... Can happen anytime, so I'd rather not risk 10m or whatever I'm risking.

Invest much more in less weight and prayer bonus. You'll hit fine, even with 70 mage attack. Dont bring that 3rd age ammy, seriously.

boots of lightness > infinity boots (risking 800k for a measly 5 magic bonus...)

no proselyte, or just a verac skirt and using your prayer conserative > bring full proselyte and losing run energy way too fast.

Wealth's influence is pretty unknown if you ask me (lots of opinions, few accurate data)

Life has saved me twice. It's not that I wasn't experienced, it's dcing... Can happen anytime, so I'd rather not risk 10m or whatever I'm risking.

Well no, energy doesn't matter at all lol. Unless you don't know what you're doing and try to run the whole lot XD

Also, magic bonus does help quite alot, like it does at barrows- but the amulet is not worth it at all.

1000 Posts!

090513163532.png

Died like right after lol, was welfaring anyway.

See those white dots on the minimap? Yea, those kids rushed me right after.

Team of like 9001 one itemers lol.

1000 Posts!

090513163532.png

fail, 900 posts. what does wellfaring mean anyways?

Paragon.png

[hide=]

5e653r.png

so:

wealth = crims

seers = more kills

what do you guys say?

[/hide]

I would recommend something more like this if you can get it:

[hide=My Lobbie Setup]09-05-13175702.png

Obviously you want more runes than that of course :lol:[/hide]

My setup is slightly different however, as I don't have heal runes since I maged the 7 past the DK ladder.

At lobsters you will find the prayer bonus is more important than your mage bonus. Most times your going to hit as long as your mage bonus is above 0.

Also, I prefer to use Void Mage over Ahrims due to the fact it doesn't degrade, but its more risky as you might lose it.

But for the Ring, 100% ring of life. A 2 second mistake at lobbies can bring you down to 4 hp.

dawnsigblue-3.png

1000 Posts!

[hide=]090513163532.png[/hide]

...what are you talking about? He clearly has 1000 posts...

Unspam:

[hide=White Knight Master]KnightMaster.png[/hide]

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

Well no, energy doesn't matter at all lol. Unless you don't know what you're doing and try to run the whole lot XD

Also, magic bonus does help quite alot, like it does at barrows- but the amulet is not worth it at all.

Havnt tested magic bonus myself, but I heard a lot of people confirming they still got the same crimsons/burst or barrage.

Also, I do know what I'm doing, thanks :-) I keep up with my energy at 21 kg. A few mess ups and its gone though, and that's why I will bring lighter gear next time I go.

[hide=Bedman says]

Havnt tested magic bonus myself, but I heard a lot of people confirming they still got the same crimsons/burst or barrage.

Also, I do know what I'm doing, thanks :-) I keep up with my energy at 21 kg. A few mess ups and its gone though, and that's why I will bring lighter gear next time I go.[/hide]

Well in the gear that I posted above, I never have been low on energy. With Verac's brassard/Skirt and mitre, you also use about 1.5 prayer points per two runs, just flicking protect from melee on and off as you go around the corners.

1000 Posts!

[hide=]090513163532.png[/hide]

...what are you talking about? He clearly has 1000 posts...

Unspam:

[hide=White Knight Master]KnightMaster.png[/hide]

How long did that take?

kazmahalfsize.png

amazing2-1.jpg

Hours of editing with ms paint + trying to get right screen resolution from photo bucket which is harder then it sounds = Congratulations Crimson Fog on getting 99 woodcutting!!!! 1. fix print screen button/ the picture was fun 2. i finally understand 99 woodcutting you walk up to the rain forest and all the trees start screaming "Don't Cut Me Bro!!" anyways on topic nice job.

ps.

skill capes couldn't be helped did all i could + thing in between the nests = i formed an "x" with the adaze and dragon axe

OTMSigXD.png