Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Fight caves was too easy, apart from Jad! LOL!

First attempt, only tried it because of Kurafail.

jad.png

I didn't even see the bastard, thought hiding behind the rock would protect me until i saw him! haha.

Only looked up the animations, and not the sounds. Oh well.

IMO soul wars cape is better anyway but i'll probably try and do it if Kuradel gives me the challenge again.

jad2.png

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

^I should do my jad challenge as well lol.

http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/9274/110322134858.png

i thought he wasnt gona stake again :P?

All I've seen that tool do is stake. He's there every day that I am. Must be nice to stake with other people's money (His subscribers).

Posts a video because he got cleaned begging for money at the GE (After stating the day staking was released the he wouldn't), and now he walk around in full torva / divine / phats again. He's also tried scamming me several times staking. He's a joke.

he is addicted to staking :unsure:

My friends make billions of him :thumbup:

^I should do my jad challenge as well lol.

http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/9274/110322134858.png

i thought he wasnt gona stake again :P?

All I've seen that tool do is stake. He's there every day that I am. Must be nice to stake with other people's money (His subscribers).

Posts a video because he got cleaned begging for money at the GE (After stating the day staking was released the he wouldn't), and now he walk around in full torva / divine / phats again. He's also tried scamming me several times staking. He's a joke.

he is addicted to staking :unsure:

My friends make billions of him his subscribers :thumbup:

Fixed. :P. IDK how or why they continue to donate to him. I kicked his ass each time I versed him (When he didn't try to flash shield/legs/plate on last second).

Meh, easier money for us I guess. Lol.

09144a99bb.png

Sparc mac fans are [developmentally delayed]ed.

-They buy his unhelpful guides for RL money

-They give him RSGP for no reason

-They think hes a good pker/pvper/player

also: 400 pages, time for a new thread?

4e0Vn.png

I wonder how many pages it would be if we merged all the old threads into this one.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

So yesterday me and Charlie/Blind went on a little Bandos duo. Internet hated us both cause we both lagged out a few kills appart. Blind laggs out and i think the second kill after he logged back in this happens:

tassets.png

And today has been quite a busy day for me:

96fletch.png

96fm.png

96smith.png

96craft.png

96pray.png

I have been putting off 96 Prayer for so long. Thought the game would lose a lot of fun once i hit 138 cb. Oh well i guess it had to happen sooner or later.

Hoping to get the 99s in about a month or two. I'm in no rush at all.

We don't make new threads anymore :P Not much of a reason to.

O.O

I wonder how many pages it would be if we merged all the old threads into this one.

DO IT. :mrgreen:

25inos1.png

I felt like posting something.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

AHhh why does swiftkit not take screenshots properly in full screen. just ruined my 99 mage screenies :( anyways i got 99 mage.. heres my outfit which i threw together in 10 seconds. :). YAY 99 MAGIC W00000T

110323112307.png

110323112508.png

bllllonz.png

:ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Congratulations on 99 magic :thumbup:

My friends make billions of him his subscribers :thumbup:

Fixed. :P. IDK how or why they continue to donate to him. I kicked his ass each time I versed him (When he didn't try to flash shield/legs/plate on last second).

Meh, easier money for us I guess. Lol.

When I mean 'friends', I mean the person he fought at the end of this lol(skip to 2:20).