Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Mazs%20Screenshots897.8661361386.png

a647106033bd1c22ae9a8252627fcd74.png

hi 5:5 nex (convinced a couple of friends to buy one ea)

Why the trimmed fury? Why not just use a regular one?

Because it looks awesome with the rest of it.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Life lesson learned, It dosen't matter how long you know someone when rs money is on the line they will drop you in an instant lol or so it happened for me.

Bank after Friend scammed me lul :P

sy0e44.png

here is my lame story, i bought 99 herb before bonus exp weekend and free trade. whoopee! gf 300 mill last of my bank. Worked my but off doing slayer and boss hunting. Made my way up to 300 mill in 2-4 months of on and off. My friend has been making money merching the whole time i was doing this. He told me about how he was making 10-15 mill a day. He proposed that if i gave him a 300 mill investment he would use it to make 900 mill and give me 600 mill as my cut. Being my friend for 5 years i was all for it. almost one month later my friend dispersers, only to be heard from another friend he had quit?!? So i hunted him down and found him on another game. He told me he had all his bank in his invo and he logged for the night with out banking cuz he was tired. He logs on in the morning to find out well i bet you can guess it :D hes been hacked! out of frustration he drops the rest of his bank and locks his account never to return. Leaving me to sit without a bank :( I guess the moral of the story is... Don't trust people >.> Incase you are wondering i doubt he was hacked/quit i think he just deleted me and a bunch of other friends to keep my money oh well live and learn. I Didnt know where to post this so i just threw it here for you guys to laugh at me and do the other stuff you guys generally do here.

Life lesson learned, It dosen't matter how long you know someone when rs money is on the line they will drop you in an instant lol or so it happened for me.

sy0e44.png

here is my lame story, i bought 99 herb before bonus exp weekend and free trade. whoopee! gf 300 mill last of my bank. Worked my but off doing slayer and boss hunting. Made my way up to 300 mill in 2-4 months of on and off. My friend has been making money merching the whole time i was doing this. He told me about how he was making 10-15 mill a day. He proposed that if i gave him a 300 mill investment he would use it to make 900 mill and give me 600 mill as my cut. Being my friend for 5 years i was all for it. almost one month later my friend dispersers, only to be heard from another friend he had quit?!? So i hunted him down and found him on another game. He told me he had all his bank in his invo and he logged for the night with out banking cuz he was tired. He logs on in the morning to find out well i bet you can guess it :D hes been hacked! out of frustration he drops the rest of his bank and locks his account never to return. Leaving me to sit without a bank :( I guess the moral of the story is... Don't trust people >.> Incase you are wondering i doubt he was hacked/quit i think he just deleted me and a bunch of other friends to keep my money oh well live and learn. I Didnt know where to post this so i just threw it here for you guys to laugh at me and do the other stuff you guys generally do here.

aww, that sucks

siggya.png

So 2 weeks ago I was at a 40M bank. Now I'm at this:

110321010655.png

110321010719.png

thats 210M + ~100M in potions.

The majority of it has come from hosting the dice game. Being ranked in awq's cc helps get me customers. The rest has been from ffa Bandos and some Corp. Goal by the end of the week is to turn my 55M cash into 240M for Turmoil, a Spectral and ~50M cash. Wish me luck!

Goals by the end of the semester (May 1st) is to have 95 Prayer, Ely, and a Yellow Partyhat

Skill goals are:

•  
  • 79/90 Agility for that sexy armour
  • 85/93 Mining for effigies
  • 81/97 Thieving for effigies
  • 95/96 Herblore making more overloads
  • 80/95 Fletching for effigies
  • 60/85 Dungeoneering for Rapier and Frosts

After that I will be able to do 6/8 effigies and have everything I need to power slay 90-99.

All effigies will go toward RC and Hunter as I hate them.

So hopefully get all this accomplished by May 1st or a little after then this summer will be 90-99 Slayer with some boss hunting for fun between tasks.

peace,

Vann

[hide]Life lesson learned, It dosen't matter how long you know someone when rs money is on the line they will drop you in an instant lol or so it happened for me.

sy0e44.png

here is my lame story, i bought 99 herb before bonus exp weekend and free trade. whoopee! gf 300 mill last of my bank. Worked my but off doing slayer and boss hunting. Made my way up to 300 mill in 2-4 months of on and off. My friend has been making money merching the whole time i was doing this. He told me about how he was making 10-15 mill a day. He proposed that if i gave him a 300 mill investment he would use it to make 900 mill and give me 600 mill as my cut. Being my friend for 5 years i was all for it. almost one month later my friend dispersers, only to be heard from another friend he had quit?!? So i hunted him down and found him on another game. He told me he had all his bank in his invo and he logged for the night with out banking cuz he was tired. He logs on in the morning to find out well i bet you can guess it :D hes been hacked! out of frustration he drops the rest of his bank and locks his account never to return. Leaving me to sit without a bank :( I guess the moral of the story is... Don't trust people >.> Incase you are wondering i doubt he was hacked/quit i think he just deleted me and a bunch of other friends to keep my money oh well live and learn. I Didnt know where to post this so i just threw it here for you guys to laugh at me and do the other stuff you guys generally do here.[/hide]

Ouch, I just got scammed 2 days ago for 19m. Not nearly as much as what happened to you, but now I'm at about 27m after flipping with the 15m I had left. Could really use that other 19m though, I'd be making a decent bit more per flip atm, but oh well. Live and learn I guess. I feel you though, don't trust anyone. #-o

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

sy0e44.png

aww, that sucks

Doubling money v2.0 :!:

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

sy0e44.png

You gave 300 mill to someone without a bank pin who got hacked and then "dumped" all this things and rage quit?

... and how does one "lock" their Runescape account?

:unsure:

nyuseg.png

You gave 300 mill to someone without a bank pin who got hacked and then "dumped" all this things and rage quit?

Submit a PW recovery with sufficient information with a request to lock it in the extra information box.

09144a99bb.png

Submit a PW recovery with sufficient information with a request to lock it in the extra information box.

Ah -- see? I did not know that ... :unsure:

nyuseg.png

Why? Thats half my cashpile gone for a silly amulet. I saw the point in it when it was 2m, now I think it's a waste tbh >.<

Well, you forked out 20M+ for a spec weapon,.

Amulets of fury are simply the best amulets in the game because the difference between their stats and those of a glory amulet are actually sizeably different. It's the best investment in an amulet you can make, simply.

If you don't like it for whatever reason then just sell it off again.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Why? Thats half my cashpile gone for a silly amulet. I saw the point in it when it was 2m, now I think it's a waste tbh >.<

Amulets of fury are simply the best amulets in the game because the difference between their stats and those of a glory amulet are actually sizeably different. It's the best investment in an amulet you can make, simply.

It also makes you look like you aren't a noob :thumbup:

13minutedung.png

HEY GUYS THIS IS TYLER FROM ULTIMATE DGS AND IM THE BEST KEYER

Wat. How did you end up with 79% when you had all bonus rooms, and moreover, how did you end up with such a low Floor Exp? I would say that you couldn't complete some rooms, but you have the full bonus xp, so yea. What happened?

td2sig.jpg

It also makes you look like you aren't a noob :thumbup:

But what if I am one?:o

:P

I guess, but it's been moving up and down a bit lately, like one time it's 15m then suddenly 17m.

And those claws I use daily, pking. I doubt I'll be using a fury that much.

13minutedung.png

Wat. How did you end up with 79% when you had all bonus rooms, and moreover, how did you end up with such a low Floor Exp? I would say that you couldn't complete some rooms, but you have the full bonus xp, so yea. What happened?

What the heck happened here?!

Looks like you shopped a med tbh.

I'd like to see the map for that floor :blink:

Jebrim II on your flist?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

13minutedung.png

What the heck happened here?!

Looks like you shopped a med tbh.

I'd like to see the map for that floor :blink:

Jebrim II on your flist?

We demand answers D:

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png