Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Accusing people of violating RuneScape rules is not permitted.

Looks like luring to me... Don't post anymore please. Tip.It does not support luring into the wilderness.

http://octoberdaniels.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/i-see-what-you-did-there-cat.jpg

Funny, the admins and moderators were doing the same to me on this very thread a few weeks back. What's changed since?

Edit: Fixed quote tags. -.-

Edited by Wicked_

09144a99bb.png

Looks like luring to me... Don't post anymore please. Tip.It does not support luring into the wilderness.

i-see-what-you-did-there-cat.jpg

Not very smart to correct the person who can ban you :rolleyes:

support

Edited by I_am_Not

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

I'm sure almost everyone else on this thread has a problem with the way the moderators apply the runescape rules.

C1Geq.png

Not correcting, pointing out obvious hypocrisy.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

I'm back :-D What I say below has been fixed, so I assume I can post what happened now, if not, please get rid of my post ^_^ though I am posting this to show a J mod in a good light, and I am talking about a bug which has been now been completely patched - so I assume it is ok to talk about it.

Ok so I was on the runescape forums and came across a post which warned players of a certain area in trollheim. Because of the recent graphic update to trollheim and the trolls, there were two squares in which players were able to attack others. This was extremely bad because it was fairly close to the beacon where players play that activity for inferno adze etc. Luckily after reporting the bug immediately, and notifying Jagex on the matter, Mod Chris L (bless him) came into Jagex HQ specially to patch up the bug.

Myself and another player (the mage in the pic is an anti lurer - he hated lurer's just as much as I do!) witnessed the brilliance of Jagex as two rocks suddenly appeared in the spaces where the bug occured. Then, Mod Chris L appeared right beside us thanking us for reporting the bug :-P we exchanged thanks, and then he was able to go back to sleep. So a huge thanks to him for getting up out of bed and going to Jagex HQ to fix the bug pronto for us - you rock! Here is a screeny I took ^_^ the two rocks that were added are to the right of me.

nqxy12.jpg

I quit tipit a few days ago because of the ROW glitch and the unfairness it brought, but it is in the past now and what's done is done. However Mod Chris L here showed me the dedication they have for us - Waking up early in order to fix a bug. I think that is pretty awesome if you ask me :thumbup: and that is what brought me back here to tipit. I have faith in Jagex again ^_^

Edit: Thanks radio :-P

Edit 2: An epic true RS story happened less than a month ago which goes to show justice will prevail:

A player was abusing an invisible pking bug, and was (sorry for the pun) getting away with murder. After a while, a Jagex mod appeared next to him and started following him. The player was confused because he thought he was invisible and able to deceive everyone. The Jagex mod said 'finished?'. To which the player said 'yeah'. A few seconds later he was permanently banned XD Just goes to show no matter how inticing bug abuse is, never let the bad side of you take over, and justice always prevails! Report bugs when you see them.

Now this is the kind of support Jagex needs to have all the time. This incident reminds of how personal the staff used to be with players back in the day, and how this has connection has been lost.

patr1ckotg1.png

Put a load of effort into this video, more for the practise than because I think it contains particularly awesome clips.

Also I think youtube[bleep]s muted it yet again, so pulled a "I'm feeling lucky" on the audioswitch which should be published soon XD.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Put a load of effort into this video, more for the practise than because I think it contains particularly awesome clips.

Also I think youtube[bleep]s muted it yet again, so pulled a "I'm feeling lucky" on the audioswitch which should be published soon XD.

Just a quick note: instead of putting so many "extra tags" in your description, try putting a little disclaimer so you don't have the audio muted. You can even just copy one from pretty much any other Rs vid so you don't even have to worry about writing it...

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

85slay.png

Finally!!! :thumbsup:

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

Dragon drops: Draconic Visage, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Med Helm, Dragon Platelegs

Other drops: Dragon Chainbody

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓

Verac's flail, Verac's skirt x2, Guthan's platebody x2, Guthan's warspear x3, Dharok's helm x2, Ahrim's hood, Ahrim's robeskirt, Torag's platelegs, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Karil's crossbow x2

Have Champion Scrolls been made more common since the update?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I'm back :-D What I say below has been fixed, so I assume I can post what happened now, if not, please get rid of my post ^_^ though I am posting this to show a J mod in a good light, and I am talking about a bug which has now been completely patched - so I assume it is ok to talk about it.

Ok so I was on the runescape forums and came across a post which warned players of a certain area in trollheim. Because of the recent graphic update to trollheim and the trolls, there were two squares in which players were able to attack others. This was extremely bad because it was fairly close to the beacon where players play that activity for inferno adze etc. Luckily after reporting the bug immediately, and notifying Jagex on the matter, Mod Chris L (bless him) came into Jagex HQ specially to patch up the bug.

Myself and another player (the mage in the pic is an anti lurer - he hated lurer's just as much as I do!) witnessed the brilliance of Jagex as two rocks suddenly appeared in the spaces where the bug occured. Then, Mod Chris L appeared right beside us thanking us for reporting the bug :-P we exchanged thanks, and then he was able to go back to sleep. So a huge thanks to him for getting up out of bed and going to Jagex HQ to fix the bug pronto for us - you rock! Here is a screeny I took ^_^ the two rocks that were added are to the right of me.

nqxy12.jpg

I quit tipit a few days ago because of the ROW glitch and the unfairness it brought, but it is in the past now and what's done is done. However Mod Chris L here showed me the dedication they have for us - Waking up early in order to fix a bug. I think that is pretty awesome if you ask me :thumbup: and that is what brought me back here to tipit. I have faith in Jagex again ^_^

Edit: Thanks radio :-P

Edit 2: An epic true RS story happened less than a month ago which goes to show justice will prevail:

A player was abusing an invisible pking bug, and was (sorry for the pun) getting away with murder. After a while, a Jagex mod appeared next to him and started following him. The player was confused because he thought he was invisible and able to deceive everyone. The Jagex mod said 'finished?'. To which the player said 'yeah'. A few seconds later he was permanently banned XD Just goes to show no matter how inticing bug abuse is, never let the bad side of you take over, and justice always prevails! Report bugs when you see them.

pretty slow patch... :s

[spoiler=luring using that spot]110227185714.png

110221000545.png

110227153703.png

notice how thats old trollheim graphics, yet your pic is new trollheim? but i guess its good they patched it... with a little speed? faster than lava titan lure i think, which didnt even need to get patched :/

C(21)H(30)O(2)

Shame, I know Zac very well. He's getting back on track now though.

sanasiggy.png

Capes: Dungeoneering, Dungeoneering (t), Defence (t), Attack (t),

Constitution (t), Quest, Soulwars (both), Fire, Tokhaar Kal

Massive thanks to [)en[)en for my signature picture.

pretty slow patch... :s

[spoiler=luring using that spot]110227185714.png

110221000545.png

110227153703.png

notice how thats old trollheim graphics, yet your pic is new trollheim? but i guess its good they patched it... with a little speed? faster than lava titan lure i think, which didnt even need to get patched :/

That spot is next to the agility shortcut, which is meant to go to the wilderness.

The spot that got patched, is a bit south of that, and is NOT meant to be at all associated with the wilderness.

Nice try though.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

75wc.png

Gave up on construction. Now I just want to get 80 wc, fishing, and hunter so I can do better in SC. These hatchets should get me within a few hundred thousand exp of 80.

Edit: Lol, there seems to be no wall behind this ivy, guess I'll climb on in:

intheivy.png

Edited by My_Eggs

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

75wc.png

Gave up on construction. Now I just want to get 80 wc, fishing, and hunter so I can do better in SC. These hatchets should get me within a few hundred thousand exp of 80.

Save those for when you ungiveup on Con / Smith. Using them on WC is really not worth your while.

Again, gain 100M - 150M, bank all but 25, gain 100M - 150M, bank, etc.

[hide]

stake10m.jpg

stake10m2.jpg

stake29m.jpg

stake40m.jpg

stakefurry.jpg

[/hide]

Not sure how much I'm up today... Spent a lot on spirit shields, barraging, virtus, and pernix. Lol. Probably about 880M - 900M. Could get used to staking again. :).

09144a99bb.png

75wc.png

Save those for when you ungiveup on Con / Smith. Using them on WC is really not worth your while.

I REALLY REALLY hate woodcutting though, so anything that makes the exp seem faster is nice to me. I know with the time spent playing SC that using them as hatchets is probably slower exp overall, but SC is something I actually enjoy, while woodcutting is something I don't.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.