Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

I know they're common, but it still made my heart jump when I saw it on the floor. >.<

110320003223.png

Just been ffa duoing for fun, would be suprised if I really did get anything. Might solo some day when I'm bored enough.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

I know they're common, but it still made my heart jump when I saw it on the floor. >.<

110320003223.png

Just been ffa duoing for fun, would be suprised if I really did get anything. Might solo some day when I'm bored enough.

Lol, I know what you mean. You probably though it said another word before "spirit shield"

kazmahalfsize.png

Few hours at SC:

75008098.png

Hello 72-79 construction. I don't even know why I want the level, I just feel like training construction.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Fuuuuu ROW :| 1 SOL since 93 slayer !

v30o6a.png

this isn't on rs wiki drop list..how rare is it?

r9ef0y.png

also got a yew seed..lol

Edited by jeremy841

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

gettingcapes.png

FlagCape.png

Was jacked of the Flag Cape the first time because someone got a flag with under 10 seconds when I had 2 already and he had 2 before, so I decided to go into a game with my friend and some random 4 people. :shades:

NOTE: I did get Kills cape lefit with 7 kills. I found a game on world 132 that was all level 90's. They got destroyed.

Edited by Durant
No1s_Perfect.png

Few hours at SC:

75008098.png

Hello 72-79 construction. I don't even know why I want the level, I just feel like training construction.

you might need more hammers.

Yeah, I think my math may be off by a few hammers. It's been so long since I used sc hammers for some reason I had the number 52k con exp per hammer in my head, and never bothered to do any checking into it. So I just figured up the number of hammers I would need at 52k exp per hammer. I'll probably have to go back and get and a few more lol.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

vscfhdsujfndsfnjdsfnjdjfnsd fsdjf sfnsd i quit

wk0c3l.png

also my yak hasn't disappeared in 2 hrs. sup

Edited by jeremy841

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Okay guys, final warning, next person to accuse anyone of botting or something similar will get a temporary ban. You've been warned multiple times and twice on this page.

Also, if you have any problems with this, private message me rather than replying on the thread.

Thanks.

Edited by jimmy_jim

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I'm back :-D What I say below has been fixed, so I assume I can post what happened now, if not, please get rid of my post ^_^ though I am posting this to show a J mod in a good light, and I am talking about a bug which has now been completely patched - so I assume it is ok to talk about it.

Ok so I was on the runescape forums and came across a post which warned players of a certain area in trollheim. Because of the recent graphic update to trollheim and the trolls, there were two squares in which players were able to attack others. This was extremely bad because it was fairly close to the beacon where players play that activity for inferno adze etc. Luckily after reporting the bug immediately, and notifying Jagex on the matter, Mod Chris L (bless him) came into Jagex HQ specially to patch up the bug.

Myself and another player (the mage in the pic is an anti lurer - he hated lurer's just as much as I do!) witnessed the brilliance of Jagex as two rocks suddenly appeared in the spaces where the bug occured. Then, Mod Chris L appeared right beside us thanking us for reporting the bug :-P we exchanged thanks, and then he was able to go back to sleep. So a huge thanks to him for getting up out of bed and going to Jagex HQ to fix the bug pronto for us - you rock! Here is a screeny I took ^_^ the two rocks that were added are to the right of me.

nqxy12.jpg

I quit tipit a few days ago because of the ROW glitch and the unfairness it brought, but it is in the past now and what's done is done. However Mod Chris L here showed me the dedication they have for us - Waking up early in order to fix a bug. I think that is pretty awesome if you ask me :thumbup: and that is what brought me back here to tipit. I have faith in Jagex again ^_^

Edit: Thanks radio :-P

Edit 2: An epic true RS story happened less than a month ago which goes to show justice will prevail:

A player was abusing an invisible pking bug, and was (sorry for the pun) getting away with murder. After a while, a Jagex mod appeared next to him and started following him. The player was confused because he thought he was invisible and able to deceive everyone. The Jagex mod said 'finished?'. To which the player said 'yeah'. A few seconds later he was permanently banned XD Just goes to show no matter how inticing bug abuse is, never let the bad side of you take over, and justice always prevails! Report bugs when you see them.

2vuhgcn.png

No use in crying over spiller sigils I say. Glad you came back :thumbup:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vintage_Phil.png

I've been to the Crunch once...

Meanwhile, at the living rock caverns...

-snips-

ahh,i see you in world 77 all the time.

didn't know you were a tifer ;p

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

110320125925.png

spot the glitch?

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Accusing people of violating RuneScape rules is not permitted.

Looks like luring to me... Don't post anymore please. Tip.It does not support luring into the wilderness.

i-see-what-you-did-there-cat.jpg

Edited by GuidesForScapers

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.