Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Lmfao at your clan

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Aren't you the guy who made CWA videos and claimed your an amazing Hybird?

No, he made CWA videos to show how people complain about the dumbest things (like using prayer in 1 vs X fights), and to show how the spirit cloak was useful.

Heck, when he posted the videos, he even said he didn't think he was all that great.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

imtY3C.png

From a couple of days ago, never got a chance to post it. This was my 2nd DH helm in 20 minutes, ended up getting 19m total profit in just a few hours (i would take 10mgp and bank it with an imp box, so that i could fight high riskers).

imp9Hg.png

Both from shared exp corping O_O In 120ish kills i've had 700k loot, 52 blues, 13 greens and seen 0 sigils :(. My plan is to roll with a corp mass until i get some nice lsp, then head over to bandos with a team :D

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

Lol I'd offer to brid you but you'll probably just whine about how I fight w no honor

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Pfft, he's Brut. They have no honor or integrity at all, and pretty much the whole clan world hates them because of their long-standing association with VR. Hell, Brut made a video gloating about their abuse of the Corp Glitch.

So yea, that doesn't surprise me.

#1 Single, #1 Multi, #1 Glitchers, #1 20 v 20 CJ Tourny, #1 50 v 50 CJ Tourny.

Brutality Pride.

Glitchers aren't people whose friends find out about a RoW glitch then exploit it because they heard about it. Nice try though.

RoW may work on blues but not on clues (seewatididthur)

sy8t9z.png

1251842664adamantdragonsignature.png

113a.png

Used a few tokens have all rewards, plus I'd rather have higher prestige then wait to cash in at the end.

DAT 2H (need 120 for uber cape so started working towards it).

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Pfft, he's Brut. They have no honor or integrity at all, and pretty much the whole clan world hates them because of their long-standing association with VR. Hell, Brut made a video gloating about their abuse of the Corp Glitch.

So yea, that doesn't surprise me.

#1 Single, #1 Multi, #1 Glitchers, #1 20 v 20 CJ Tourny, #1 50 v 50 CJ Tourny.

Brutality Pride.

#805 for single fights, we're professionals. rot is also better at single.

brut #1 multi lmfao?

#1 glitchers...? thats just a joke lol you killed corp while it was glitched just like every else dam #1

i realize this isnt rsc so most ppl dont know about rsc clans, but brut is a joke lmfao. dont try to gloat.

C(21)H(30)O(2)

tif: where your clan means nothing.

Pretty much this.

RSC is the fansite you want to use for trying to display your clan pride spread propaganda about your clan. Over here at TIF, most people don't give a [cabbage]. :wink: There are way more skillers on these forums than PKers.

td2sig.jpg