Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

i think the sad part is making fun of people who are wearing different armor than you or because its not "efficient."

Efficient or not, if you're over level 90, there is no reason to not use a slayer helm other then trying to show off with an expensive helm (and range void I guess)

You would know how bots work wouldn't you?

It's common knowledge almost now how most bots work.....

Na, remember that a full slayer helm has hexcrest and the focus sight, which acts like a black mask but for ranged :P

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Na, remember that a full slayer helm has hexcrest and the focus sight, which acts like a black mask but for ranged :P

Void range is actually still better damage wise at it adds to both your level, and range equipment str.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Void range is actually still better damage wise at it adds to both your level, and range equipment str.

Doesn't the sight act as a damage booster?

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

[spoiler=Spot the glitch]110317230913.png

I don't see it.

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

daven.png

:blink:

gavel.png

:thumbsup:

stewf.png

:unsure:

Your cabbage collection is extremely disappointing, sir. Amend this.

Stews are horrible things >_> I spent so long trying for a +5 construction boost with no luck... So i had to do a quest, eww.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

Now I know it's generally frowned upon to laugh at others for being inefficient, but take a look at these two guys and try to justify what they are doing:

efficiencyfail.png

3rd age plate and legs, fine, but 3rd age full helm instead of a slayer helm/black mask when doing slayer.... Really?

efficiencyfail2.png

A unicorn while protecting from melee? He was leaving every single drop on the floor, so I came out of that task with an extra 43 dragon bones, quite a few rune items, and dragon platelegs. :thumbsup: Sadly, he didn't get a vissage lol.

1st guy is just an attention [bleep], and the second guy is an idiot.

Now, I myself have used a Pony while using Protect Melee for two reasons: 1) I can't use a Yak yet. 2) I usually prayer flash, so I occasionally get hit hard, and the pony helps with that. However, leaving all his drops on the floor INCLUDING d platelegs, inexcusable.

He wasn't even flashing prayer, so was pretty much just wasting a unicorn (yeah it's only like 3k but still a waste).

I agree with Rust, was definitely a bot. Every 10 kills or so he would run down to the iron dragons then come back, to ensure that steels were always agressive.

Was watching this topic when I saw this person come in...

hounds.jpg

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Now I know it's generally frowned upon to laugh at others for being inefficient, but take a look at these two guys and try to justify what they are doing:

no slay helm pic

3rd age plate and legs, fine, but 3rd age full helm instead of a slayer helm/black mask when doing slayer.... Really?

uni with protect on pic

A unicorn while protecting from melee? He was leaving every single drop on the floor, so I came out of that task with an extra 43 dragon bones, quite a few rune items, and dragon platelegs. :thumbsup: Sadly, he didn't get a vissage lol.

Now, I myself have used a Pony while using Protect Melee for two reasons: 1) I can't use a Yak yet. 2) I usually prayer flash, so I occasionally get hit hard, and the pony helps with that. However, leaving all his drops on the floor INCLUDING d platelegs, inexcusable.

He wasn't even flashing prayer, so was pretty much just wasting a unicorn (yeah it's only like 3k but still a waste).

I agree with Rust, was definitely a bot. Every 10 kills or so he would run down to the iron dragons then come back, to ensure that steels were always agressive.

hounds.jpg

Is that guy using a d med and a lunar staff (I can't really see what's in his hands very well)? :ohnoes:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

no slay helm pic

uni with protect on pic

hounds.jpg

Is that guy using a d med and a lunar staff? :ohnoes:

bad angle, but it's a BGS

[hide]

[/hide]

no slay helm pic

uni with protect on pic

hounds.jpg

Lunar staff probably would have been a better choice. :lol: (BGS is terrible)

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

no slay helm pic

uni with protect on pic

hounds.jpg

Lunar staff probably would have been a better choice. :lol: (BGS is terrible)

it also gets rid of any excuse for not having a black mask/slayer helm

[hide]

[/hide]

stewf.png

:unsure:

Your cabbage collection is extremely disappointing, sir. Amend this.

Stews are horrible things >_> I spent so long trying for a +5 construction boost with no luck... So i had to do a quest, eww.

The funny part was that beating the case awarded me 5 spicy stews. Somehow.

They also all happened to be spiceless, oddly.

And when I spiced one up, all the rest followed suit.

I'll get around to the cabbage sometime >_>

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

chee01.png

im just posting this for chee.

all the listings under friends' events are yours. even the sole fishing level. :razz:

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

chee01.png

all the listings under friends' events are yours. even the sole fishing level. :razz:

runescape would like to let you know im a dg pro. that is all.

C1Geq.png

Hello c2 fishing with logging, lmao :thumbsup:

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.