Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Now I know it's generally frowned upon to laugh at others for being inefficient, but take a look at these two guys and try to justify what they are doing:

efficiencyfail.png

3rd age plate and legs, fine, but 3rd age full helm instead of a slayer helm/black mask when doing slayer.... Really?

efficiencyfail2.png

A unicorn while protecting from melee? He was leaving every single drop on the floor, so I came out of that task with an extra 43 dragon bones, quite a few rune items, and dragon platelegs. :thumbsup: Sadly, he didn't get a vissage lol.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Now I know it's generally frowned upon to laugh at others for being inefficient, but take a look at these two guys and try to justify what they are doing:

efficiencyfail.png

3rd age plate and legs, fine, but 3rd age full helm instead of a slayer helm/black mask when doing slayer.... Really?

efficiencyfail2.png

A unicorn while protecting from melee? He was leaving every single drop on the floor, so I came out of that task with an extra 43 dragon bones, quite a few rune items, and dragon platelegs. :thumbsup: Sadly, he didn't get a vissage lol.

1st guy is just an attention [bleep], and the second guy is an idiot.

Now, I myself have used a Pony while using Protect Melee for two reasons: 1) I can't use a Yak yet. 2) I usually prayer flash, so I occasionally get hit hard, and the pony helps with that. However, leaving all his drops on the floor INCLUDING d platelegs, inexcusable.

td2sig.jpg

efficiencyfail.png

efficiencyfail2.png

first player is just a [bleep]ing moron

second is a bot

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

efficiencyfail.png

efficiencyfail2.png

Now, I myself have used a Pony while using Protect Melee for two reasons: 1) I can't use a Yak yet. 2) I usually prayer flash, so I occasionally get hit hard, and the pony helps with that. However, leaving all his drops on the floor INCLUDING d platelegs, inexcusable.

He wasn't even flashing prayer, so was pretty much just wasting a unicorn (yeah it's only like 3k but still a waste).

I agree with Rust, was definitely a bot. Every 10 kills or so he would run down to the iron dragons then come back, to ensure that steels were always agressive.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Only need Varrock/Falador elite diaries now, just bought bones for 95 pray today, should have 95 pray + taskmaster emote by the beginning of April :smile: possibly sooner, gonna try for at least 1 yak of (dragon) bones a day

Very funny me.

92pray.png

Should get 95 sometime on Sunday.

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

169gmdg.jpg

since when re those gate parts there?

I don't know how long they've been there, but I guess they're there to climb back up if you slip off the bridge? :unsure:

This is from before the bonus exp weekend but whatever, newest picture i guess.

2qu17ah.png

Edit: guess not as recent as i thought, im at 2228 total right now.

efficiencyfail.png

efficiencyfail2.png

He wasn't even flashing prayer, so was pretty much just wasting a unicorn (yeah it's only like 3k but still a waste).

I agree with Rust, was definitely a bot. Every 10 kills or so he would run down to the iron dragons then come back, to ensure that steels were always agressive.

Sad, even high level players feel little fear of Jagex's anti-macro system. This game really is going to [cabbage].

td2sig.jpg

Decided to go to nex for a bit :P i wouldnt have minded that drop :(

torvafull.jpg

Wtf 12 man lol

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

torvafull.jpg

Wtf 12 man lol

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

torvafull.jpg

Wtf 12 man lol

12 man? I'm counting like 14 or 15 purple dots in the boss room.

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9904/efficiencyfail.png

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/539/efficiencyfail2.png

Yea because a bot couldn't just attack them, it has to keep them aggressive :rolleyes:

Obvious afk is obvious. Trolls be trolls.

Yea because a bot couldn't just attack them, it has to keep them aggressive :rolleyes:

You would know how bots work wouldn't you?

Sad, even high level players feel little fear of Jagex's anti-macro system. This game really is going to [cabbage].

What anti-macro system? From what i see (the hoards of ess miners, green dragon bots and rangers guild bots) they rely entirely, or almost entirely, on player reports and random events.

EDIT: To clarify what i mean, what sort of detection system allows bots to go non-stop for days, even when stood still, without banning?

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

problem, officer?

i think the sad part is making fun of people who are wearing different armor than you or because its not "efficient."

I'd agree if it wasn't a lack of a mask/slayer helm on a slayer task... It isn't a lack of efficiency to not use one, it is just straight up stupidity imo.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

i think the sad part is making fun of people who are wearing different armor than you or because its not "efficient."

Efficient or not, if you're over level 90, there is no reason to not use a slayer helm other then trying to show off with an expensive helm (and range void I guess)

It's almost common knowledge now how most bots work.....

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png