Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Dieing on f2p, hopping to members, getting 99 & buying cape, then hopping back to f2p and telegrabbing untrimmed capes still works. :thumbsup:

It worked really well to get poisoned on p2p and then die in falador.

[spoiler=99 #2]

99Herblore.png

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

Too bad that such a good player like Woox16 is quitting due Jagex [bleep] up. :thumbdown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfkIWzUCy44

He's a pretty good guy, but I got tired of his fans and there [developmentally delayed]ed comments. So I'm happy honestly.

patr1ckotg1.png

After getting a 3.5m reward from a lv1 clue, I received my first elite, which after much effort, global travel and time, it yielded a marvelous bounty:

[hide=Elite Reward]FirstElite.png

-.-...[/hide]

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

Really should have been rolled back....

Nukearcher wasn't there to abuse a bug, he was there to test out the RoW. Why should he have items taken away for Jagex's incompetence?

Yesterday i was on Skype with a friend, we said this kind of update is EXACTLY the kind of update that always brings a huge bug along side it. If myself and a friend could predict this, why couldn't Jagex?

I'm sort of annoyed that i missed this, i had never been to corp before, but i tagged along with a few friends to check out if it had been patched and i ended up getting a fair few loots. Not too bad considering i went without a helm, gloves, boots, amulet or shield, an inventory mostly of sharks and swordfish and no prayer potions. Ruby bolts ftw :3

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

Nukearcher wasn't there to abuse a bug, he was there to test out the RoW. Why should he have items taken away for Jagex's incompetence?

Yesterday i was on Skype with a friend, we said this kind of update is EXACTLY the kind of update that always brings a huge bug along side it. If myself and a friend could predict this, why couldn't Jagex?

I'm sort of annoyed that i missed this, i had never been to corp before, but i tagged along with a few friends to check out if it had been patched and i ended up getting a fair few loots. Not too bad considering i went without a helm, gloves, boots, amulet or shield, an inventory mostly of sharks and swordfish and no prayer potions. Ruby bolts ftw :3

Not focusing my anger at Nuke, but jagex should have rolled this back, Spirit shields play a major roll in the economy and this is just blatantly stupid.

patr1ckotg1.png

[hide]

Not focusing my anger at Nuke, but jagex should have rolled this back, Spirit shields play a major roll in the economy and this is just blatantly stupid.

[/hide]

maybe jagex didn't roll it back for a reason.

maybe they thought prices were too high, and not rolling back could fix that.

I like getting hard when I PK

:P

2nolsi.png

o_o

jq1dvd.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

After getting a 3.5m reward from a lv1 clue, I received my first elite, which after much effort, global travel and time, it yielded a marvelous bounty:

-.-...[/hide]

FAIL!

you don't get rune pl8's in elite clues! :P

-.-...[/hide]

FAIL!

you don't get rune pl8's in elite clues! :P

You don't get palm seeds or onyx bolt tips in any other clues except elites.

Please read up first next time before embarrassing yourself.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

maybe jagex didn't roll it back for a reason.

maybe they thought prices were too high, and not rolling back could fix that.

spirit shields are ridiculously underpriced already.

Wat.

the time it takes to get a divine shield at corp is several times more expensive than if you made money merchanting or nex hunting and bought hte divine.

row is overpowered (mine):

abyssalrowwut.png

This will:

1) Revolutionise PvP and PvM

2) Allow lower levers to kill Nex with the aid of cheap shields (Althought still lower dps)

3) Make PHATs even more overpriced

And piss off everyone who had a shield(or shields) prior to the update. great...

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

This will:

2) Allow lower levers to kill Nex with the aid of cheap shields (Althought still lower dps)

except that it was a glitch that has been fixed, so none of those will happen if they didn't happen in the immediate aftermath of the glitch.

This will:

And piss off everyone who had a shield(or shields) prior to the update. great...

Let's stick to Dung

[spoiler=Spirit mage task.]110316012731.png

Thank you row. That was one task. Gave all the boosts to one person for free. :P

Woot Woot

110316022232.png

110316023345.png

First tassy in a while. 11x bcp and 7x tassy now. Bank is nearly 300m for the first time. Also, thank you avarice for coming with me. :D

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Hey, my name's Ryan and my account name on RuneScape is Chronabis, At the moment I am dungeoneering, planning on at least 2 chaotics, then 95 prayer and 96 herblore(most likely 99 of both), then back to slaying with Rapier ;D

99 Constitution(Got about 5 days back)

qxp9bo.png

Watched some level 100 kid kill his friend at Revenants, and instantly it occurred to me that this kid is more than likely not protecting his whip, so i quickly hit him twice for a free whip :)

2i9ryog.png

So yeah, hello there TIF, I will be posting pics semi-often..probably much more after I'm done Dungeoneering! ;D

Chonabis.png