Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Isn't he also quitting because jagex promised to give out membership made a thread in the high level forum promising to give membership to those who attended

the "learn to skill with the pros" workshop and after the event they never gave the players their membership.

Wait, did Woox just say he's 14 (or 15)? Holy crap.

Also, for some reason, when I tried to watch it on youtube it wouldn't work, but it works just fine when embedded here.

Just done elite clue that i got from jungle strykes and it looks like wealth does work =P

furyorn-1.jpg

furyorn2.jpg

Free 26m lol it will all be going towards prayer :-P

s_l_365.png

Herblore mastery cape avatar thanks to tarantula :)

11m87jm.png

Because only the cool kids post pics from the double xp weekend after it's been over for a while.

i did that last page >_> lol

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

I kind of think it's petty of hit to quit over such a stupid reason. Sure, 100 new Spirit Shield entered the game within a few minutes of the update and made his divine crash under a Bil for a few hours. From what i've seen/heard its already headed back up to what it was. I think he's just pissed of that he missed it and couldn't take advantage of it himself.

(Late reply) Wouldn't we all be a bit pissed to miss out on a chance for bils like that? I know I'm a bit envious.

Popoto.~<3

I kind of think it's petty of hit to quit over such a stupid reason. Sure, 100 new Spirit Shield entered the game within a few minutes of the update and made his divine crash under a Bil for a few hours. From what i've seen/heard its already headed back up to what it was. I think he's just pissed of that he missed it and couldn't take advantage of it himself.

(Late reply) Wouldn't we all be a bit pissed to miss out on a chance for bils like that? I know I'm a bit envious.

Well yeah i will admit i'm a bit jelous (as far as jelousy in game terms go). A quick and easy bill like that could have saved me a lot of time in the future but i'm not gonna be a pissy brat about it and flame Jagex for an error they made. And i'm sure not a lot of us would either?

Not a glitch? The item does what it is supposed to do...

Pretty sure he means his opponent venging himself at the start of the duel when he's on ancient, could be wrong tho.

That's not a venge, that's the animation for the new Vecna Skull, it's meant to do that.... :unsure:

patr1ckotg1.png

Pretty sure he means his opponent venging himself at the start of the duel when he's on ancient, could be wrong tho.

he used the new skull thing to boost his magic in the duel

99 fletching achieved 09/04/08 99 defence achieved 08/31/09 99 smithing achieved 07/25/10
99 attack achieved 03/11/10 99 constitution achieved 05/14/11
99 strength achieved 06/01/11 99 cooking achieved 01/17/12
99 woodcutting achieved 05/10/12 99 firemaking achieved 05/10/12

That's not a venge, that's the animation for the new Vecna Skull, it's meant to do that.... :unsure:

Looks exactly like venging, be creative on animations yet Jagex?

And then, it's perfectly normal.

ib7rVm.png

Looks exactly like venging, be creative on animations yet Jagex?

And then, it's perfectly normal.

Ya its actually an interesting "run-around" boost. Since pots are turned off, you can still use the item to boost your magic, giving you a +6 level (18% damage boost) over the other player unless they use one too. Really it works much like the Excalibur boosting your stats without pots, but it doesn't require special attack energy, so "no specials" doesn't disable it.

I don't really see anything wrong with it though, since either player can use them. Its like going into a duel with a whip expecting nobody to use a rapier. You have to use the best items you can or you are putting yourself at a disadvantage.

I guess that's why the skull is 10m (according to RSW; idk the actual price)

JaGeX will probably change it I bet; or make an option for skull/no skull

I guess that's why the skull is 10m (according to RSW; idk the actual price)

JaGeX will probably change it I bet; or make an option for skull/no skull