Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

I know a few of you get excited when someone's not using the 'correct' items, but can we please stop with the quote chains and flaming?

It's also against the forum rules to post someones name on the forums in a negative light, so I've removed a few of the posts.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

110318114252.png

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

I've noticed an increase of blue charms too (and possibly others), but I don't have anything concrete to back that up with.

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

The more I see, the less I believe.

didn't you quit and drop a [cabbage]load of defenders and fero

rings my_eggs a few months back? or am i thinking of

someone else.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

[hide]failclue.png[/hide]

Dat RoW hard at work.

RoW does not affect loot from clue scrolls, only the chances of getting the actual clue scroll drop from a monster.

We have now improved it so that it will better increase your chances of receiving rare items from drops or clue scrolls,

@ Blue charms from hellhounds: They updated the charm table, I got the same thing with berserker (i).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I know a few of you get excited when someone's not using the 'correct' items, but can we please stop with the quote chains and flaming?

It's also against the forum rules to post someones name on the forums in a negative light, so I've removed a few of the posts.

-.- i resent this, as i was not so much trolling, but merely noticing that said person WAS there, i also don't know how to "white" out someones name using mac and if someone can show/teach me would be much appreciated. <_<

meamzed.png

I heard spot the glitch was pretty popular?

spottheglitch1.png

The compass is upside-down.

No, the compass has south pointing to the GE guide. Which is exactly where the GE guide is, south of the ge.

Last I checked tho, when you took all the items out of a bank tab, it vanished. He has multiple tabs full of nothing.

pere_grin.png

-.- i resent this, as i was not so much trolling, but merely noticing that said person WAS there, i also don't know how to "white" out someones name using mac and if someone can show/teach me would be much appreciated. <_<

Aren't you the one who wore a Ring of Life into Nex's room with a professional team? For the record, learning not to wear Ring of Life at bosses is something you're supposed to pick up long before you're qualified for Nex, and arguably more sub-optimal than the funky Dragon Med Helm and Snakeskin boots your slayer buddy was rocking, as it's putting your team at risk too.

Aren't you the one who wore a Ring of Life into Nex's room with a professional team? For the record, learning not to wear Ring of Life at bosses is something you're supposed to pick up long before you're qualified for Nex, and arguably more sub-optimal than the funky Dragon Med Helm and Snakeskin boots your slayer buddy was rocking, as it's putting your team at risk too.

In his defense, he does have a [cabbage]ty Internet connection and has disconnected while I've been bossing with him. Although, it does really suck when he ROLs out and we have to leave early :P

And Meam- there's a program called paintbrush on Mac, exactly the same as paint on a pc. Just open the picture in that program.

2s0cxth.png

didn't you quit and drop a [cabbage]load of defenders and fero

rings my_eggs a few months back? or am i thinking of

someone else.

Yup, 64 Dragon Defenders, 54 Fero rings, full void with range and melee helm, 700k tokkul, arcane stream, bone crusher, blah blah blah. Still pissed about my rapier (didn't drop it, dc'd at zaros gwd when it first came out). Whatever though, I'm slowly soloing towards getting it back. I'd go with a team, but I'm so out of the loop when it comes to dungeoneering (plus no hood) theres no way DG Sweepers would want me, and I can't stand random teams on 117 (got 80 dunj 3 weeks after it came out by using random teams on 117, so I'm sick of them).

I heard spot the glitch was pretty popular?

spottheglitch1.png

The compass is upside-down.

Actually, the glitch is that I'm in the main tab of the bank, it says I have 160 items in there, but none of them appeared at all. Closed out the bank and opened it again, still nothing.... Had to restart RS to even see my bank. :wall:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Yep, that was me. am I wrong to be paranoid, having lost over 300m due to dc's, these are habits ingrained over 3 years, and being on good net for a few hrs doesn't change 3 years hard experience. I am what my internet has made me, and trying out new bosses means yes, i am paranoid and worrying about loss, because if my net goes down for over 20 mins, i lose chaotics. if i were to go again, i would bring a berserker, or whatever, but my reasons for bringing a rol THAT trip was because i have lost the ability to trust in people or my internet. (no offence, just explaining my situation, and WHY i stupidly wore a rol.)

meamzed.png

Decided to go to nex for a bit :P i wouldnt have minded that drop :(

torvafull.jpg

Wtf 12 man lol

12 man? I'm counting like 14 or 15 purple dots in the boss room.

I know but it was the only team i could find so i just went with that one because i couldnt be bothered waiting hours to find another team if you know any teams i could join let me know :P

s_l_365.png

Herblore mastery cape avatar thanks to tarantula :)