Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Good idea not LSing so your RoWs still work. Does the RoW make the drops better on every kill? (if you've checked)

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

Meh, what was Jagex thinking with that skull. Now you're required to have this item to mage stake because there's NO way of stopping your opponents from using it, and thus most will use it. This thing needs to consume special attack energy and be considered as a special attack.

i get the ringalingaling of the row every kill, like on abyssal demons and other bosses.

the row does not augment existing drops (i.e. it's still 30 brews and 10 restores, NOT like 33 and 11 or something like that).

i haven't seen close to enough drops to see if it changes the distribution of regular drops.

tlegssale.png

I guess that's why the skull is 10m (according to RSW; idk the actual price)

JaGeX will probably change it I bet; or make an option for skull/no skull

Or make it count as a potion/food for duels.

Popoto.~<3

i get the ringalingaling of the row every kill, like on abyssal demons and other bosses.

the row does not augment existing drops (i.e. it's still 30 brews and 10 restores, NOT like 33 and 11 or something like that).

i haven't seen close to enough drops to see if it changes the distribution of regular drops.

tlegssale.png

You just made 9 times my bank..

kazmahalfsize.png

tlegssale.png

You just made 9 times my bank..

Nah he had to share. I tbed, you see. :)

I kind of think it's petty of hit to quit over such a stupid reason. Sure, 100 new Spirit Shield entered the game within a few minutes of the update and made his divine crash under a Bil for a few hours. From what i've seen/heard its already headed back up to what it was. I think he's just pissed of that he missed it and couldn't take advantage of it himself.

(Late reply) Wouldn't we all be a bit pissed to miss out on a chance for bils like that? I know I'm a bit envious.

He actually quit not only because of that, but also because Jagex went against their promise to give players their 3 month membership if they took part in that workshop event thing. Iunno. :unsure:

doth.png

:mellow: how is this guy a mod?

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I kind of think it's petty of hit to quit over such a stupid reason. Sure, 100 new Spirit Shield entered the game within a few minutes of the update and made his divine crash under a Bil for a few hours. From what i've seen/heard its already headed back up to what it was. I think he's just pissed of that he missed it and couldn't take advantage of it himself.

(Late reply) Wouldn't we all be a bit pissed to miss out on a chance for bils like that? I know I'm a bit envious.

He actually quit not only because of that, but also because Jagex went against their promise to give players their 3 month membership if they took part in that workshop event thing. Iunno. :unsure:

doth.png

I question that quite often.

@Nox, WELL; you were smithing arrowheads while having the bar attatched to a bunch of headless arrorshafts of which turned into engraved arrowheads from crafting/smithing because your just that bad ass.

Popoto.~<3

doth.png

I question that quite often.

@Nox, WELL; you were smithing arrowheads while having the bar attatched to a bunch of headless arrorshafts of which turned into engraved arrowheads from crafting/smithing because your just that bad ass.

Actually no. First i fletched an Addy Bolt, then i Crafted a Dragonhide Body and last i Smithed a Addy Platebody. But i like your story too.

110316231804.png

#4 Was easy.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

ok wtf... why dont we play this version of runescape?

As nice as that'd be, if I wanted that I'd play WoW.

Runescape looks better than WoW, texture wise etc... look at lumbridge swamps for example that > WoW.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

ok wtf... why dont we play this version of runescape?

As nice as that'd be, if I wanted that I'd play WoW.

Runescape looks better than WoW, texture wise etc... look at lumbridge swamps for example that > WoW.

yes exactly i say this all the time but all i get is insults. I generally like the runescape graphics a lot better then wow, i mean if i wanted to be a skinny person in armor for someone 4 times my size i would play gears of war.