BOSTON RED SOX: 2007 WORLD CHAMPIONS

runescapeloser22

World Champions? I swear only America (and possibly Canada) actually play baseball.

Cuba and Japan are tough.

*negged*

oops, wrong forum :x

Doctor of Dental Surgery-2014

Medical Doctor-2018?

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon-2024?

once Toronto failed to reach the playoffs

Right away? Toronto sucks :P

Cuba & Japan have very good teams, where do you think we got Dice-K and Oki? the Israeli league is also extremely good, apparently Vladimir Guerrero's brother pitches in that league. If the entire world played in one big league, it would be to much of a hassle figured out times and flights and such. Also we're not going to fly across the world just to play three or four games :P I'm guessing they call it the world series because anybody has a chance to play, not just Americans/Canadians

I'd like to make one more post here.

First: Go Sox.

Second: Maybe Japan could beat the Yanks. Now put together a team from Japan and see if they could beat the Red Sox. No, I don't mean Daisuke Matsuzaka (Japan's best pitcher), Hideki Okey-Dokey-Jima (Japan's second best pitcher ;)), Ichiro Suzuki, Hideki Matsui, and all the other all stars from Japan. Give a serious team, build of young-average-old players and poor-average-good players and see if they could beat the Sox. If the Red Sox had Manny, Vladi, Matt Holliday, Prince Fielder, Papi, A-Rod, Jose Reyes, David Wright, Johan Santana, Curt Schilling, Brandon Webb, Jake Peavy, Jacoby Ellsbury :thumbsup: , and others, then I'd let Japan pick an all star team.

Now, WBC doesn't apply. Look at the USA's roster.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/worldclas ... id=2294648

Buck Martinez as their manager. That's pretty much nuff said. They didn't take the BEST players, because they didn't want to get hurt before the season or anything like that. Still, it was a fun event, and an event shared by all of the baseball community, and I "semi" enjoyed it, since the USA didn't do too great, and lost to Canada :mrgreen: . I admit, we shoulda beat them with their roster, but Roger Clemens had a bad game, and well, it was an embarrassment. No offense, but stick to hockey. I don't mean to offend anybody. Frankly, not a lot of good players in Hockey come out of the USA. You get the few "Justin Morneau's", like Mike Modano, but the talent level isn't that of Canada.

Mike

I don't see how A-Rod leaving the Yankees has any relevance to the world series, or how it makes you happy in the context.

It has no relevance, he's just another one of those annoying bandwagon Redsox fans. I like the Redsox team, they're pretty nice (yes I am a Yankees fan although I'm not crazy about them since baseball is a pretty sucky sport), but a lot of the Redsox fans are idiots.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

For the first time ever I actually found myself interested in a baseball game. Only because nik was going on about it to me over msn. :P

Nice one red sox :mrgreen:

sig2ho7.jpg

It has no relevance, he's just another one of those annoying bandwagon Redsox fans. I like the Redsox team, they're pretty nice (yes I am a Yankees fan although I'm not crazy about them since baseball is a pretty sucky sport), but a lot of the Redsox fans are idiots.

... I was happy when i heard this, the Yankees will be worse next year and im not a "bandwagon" fan. my dad dressed me in red sox gear as soon as i got home from the hospital. hows that make us idiots that we are happy the evil empire is getting worse?

Look its rob!

... I was happy when i heard this, the Yankees will be worse next year and im not a "bandwagon" fan. my dad dressed me in red sox gear as soon as i got home from the hospital. hows that make us idiots that we are happy the evil empire is getting worse?

Remind me where I was refering to YOU? Also keep referring to the Yankees as the "evil empire" it makes you sound much more mature, intelligent, and knowledgeable

MY FAVORITE BAND:

Remind me where I was refering to YOU?

Well it seemed like when you said his post was not relevant and that hes just a stupid fan, since i have the same opinion, that would make me a stupid bandwagon fan. and yes in fact the comment about a-rod is relevant.

Look its rob!

kido, i've been a sox fan my whole life, i don't like the yankees because of the multiple fights they've had, and im not afraid to say this: i don't like them because they were always better then us. ok? :lol:

This is Runescapeloser22, made a new account name know that I quit Runescape.

Real Rank: Demon Vanquisher

jealoussig-1.jpg

BOSTON RED SOX 2007 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

I thought Vegimite was another word for lesbian.... :oops:

Well it seemed like when you said his post was not relevant and that hes just a stupid fan, since i have the same opinion, that would make me a stupid bandwagon fan. and yes in fact the comment about a-rod is relevant.

Who's opinion are you referring to again, the OP? I kind of got lost with all of the quotes, but if it is the OP, you are more satisfied that one player isn't playing for your competition than you are actually winning the title? I'm not going to say anything yet but I hope I'm misunderstanding something because otherwise you would be a moron. Anyways like I said I kind of lost what we were talking about with the quotes and all so I don't really know what to say to the rest of your post.

And yeah, Moe, it does seem like a Boston forum, kind of funny how they only come out when Boston is doing well... I never noticed nearly as many Redsox "fans" before their 2004 victory and the past couple years I have seen a TON. This is in North Carolina fyi

MY FAVORITE BAND:

Who's opinion are you referring to again, the OP? I kind of got lost with all of the quotes, but if it is the OP, you are more satisfied that one player isn't playing for your competition than you are actually winning the title? I'm not going to say anything yet but I hope I'm misunderstanding something because otherwise you would be a moron. Anyways like I said I kind of lost what we were talking about with the quotes and all so I don't really know what to say to the rest of your post.

And yeah, Moe, it does seem like a Boston forum, kind of funny how they only come out when Boston is doing well... I never noticed nearly as many Redsox "fans" before their 2004 victory and the past couple years I have seen a TON. This is in North Carolina fyi

So Red Sox fans appearing in North Carolina is completely relevant to me at all? The kid who has liked the Red Sox since I was born, know every player + how good they are/batting average/ect. + watches every game they can + is NOT a "bandwagon fan".

If your thinking that you didn't see as many Red Sox fans on these forums before the 2004 world championship, it might be because Rob joined in '06, Penguingeek in '06, dsk in '05, i joined in '06, and fad joined in '05.

This is Runescapeloser22, made a new account name know that I quit Runescape.

Real Rank: Demon Vanquisher

jealoussig-1.jpg

BOSTON RED SOX 2007 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

I thought Vegimite was another word for lesbian.... :oops:

Remind me where I was refering to YOU? Also keep referring to the Yankees as the "evil empire" it makes you sound much more mature, intelligent, and knowledgeable

Referring to the Yankees as the 'evil empire' doesn't mean anything, it's just a phrase coined a few years ago. People just say it now, dude. He is more knowledgeable in the sense that he knows what the people around him are saying and what's 'in' to say.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!