phat, RS best or worst Item made

dkw0101

what is your opinion on runescape most expensive items

I don't really think it's that great, it's ugly, provides nothing to stats, and just makes you look mental. they only reason it's worth a lot is because there aren't many. big whoop. anyway post ur opininons

also, they help to limit inflation by concentrating gold.

People spend their gold on rares instead of just keeping it or spending it.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

best update :D

it makes runescape unique and it shows youre rich or an old runescape player.

by having a phat you cant prove your an old runescape player

you just prove that you are rich

having bunny ears or a scythe proves you have been playin for a while

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

notice the OR .. and I put that so people wouldn't quote me trying to say it doesn't mean youre rich but maybe just an old player.. :P

It's THERE. Not the best, nor the worst... It's just an expencive item...like a Beverly Hills mansion or a private airplane. Ain't the worst nor best t hing in the world...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I personally think they were a great addition to the game. Shows wealth. Something to show off.

Also, in my opinion, the only people who don't like them are the people who can't afford them and are jealous they don't have one. :-w

a1d50c4e9b.png

269 QP | All Stats 60+ (except Summoning) | Barrows Drops: 8 | Dragon Drops: 1

I personally think they were a great addition to the game. Shows wealth. Something to show off.

Also, in my opinion, the only people who don't like them are the people who can't afford them and are jealous they don't have one. :-w

what wealth, u lose all your money buying it so you pretty much can't afford much because u r afraid to part with it.

thats how i would put it. you're excatly right in my view

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Accomplished September 20, 2007

If not for rares the prices of everything else in the game would be much higher because that's where rich players would be dumping their money instead of in the rares market.

So I think that partyhats are definetely a good influence on the game's economy, although probably not the best item in the game (tinderbox tbh)

what wealth, u lose all your money buying it so you pretty much can't afford much because u r afraid to part with it.

Well if a person made enough money to buy it in the first place, I'd assume that person can make enough money to get other things too...

icecube7.jpeg

Well if a person made enough money to buy it in the first place, I'd assume that person can make enough money to get other things too...

Ya, like stakers and Enipeus, he has a blue + cracker + full third age + loads more money to waste on other things :P I don't think Enipeus lost all his money buying the hat :wink:

This is Runescapeloser22, made a new account name know that I quit Runescape.

Real Rank: Demon Vanquisher

jealoussig-1.jpg

BOSTON RED SOX 2007 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

I thought Vegimite was another word for lesbian.... :oops:

That just might be the worst counter-argument ever. It shows the wealth that you must have had to buy it. Like how buying a Lamborghini will show that you are more wealthy then buying a Honda Accord or something.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

i invested in one awhile back.

I picture them like the stock market pretty much. Prices changing and what not. They will always be there and with players leaving/banned the price rises. So in my view there good.....mostly cus i like money.

whitedragonhidepm9.png

I just came back from a long break. Back on bob.

I think your opinion on what people value is false, at least for me.

I don't own one, and don't plan on ever owning one. I can't afford one, but I'm certainly not jealous I don't have one. At the time of this holiday event, I was enjoying my families company so I missed it. I didn't miss out on too much.

A mistake...should have been untradable from the first holiday item...but at least you can tell the experienced from the non-experienced.

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Ranker11 told me too :P

I think that it is one of the better items in RS, but not the best. The party hats very high prices has changed the RS economy for ever, both in bad and good ways.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

it's a symbol of wealth, and I quite like the way they look.

It's not usefull at all exept when making a nice outfit. And there are alot of people who buy useless stuff just because it looks nice.

it's not so much that the item is the best or the worst, really...

they're a fun item, which is something the game needs more of, instead of insane-powered weapons and armor that potentially hit most of a player's health.

unfortunately they're not used for fun anymore. the only reason that a rich player would get one is that by the time he/she sells it, it's worth quite a bit more. seriously,m how many people are going to put 400 million into that just because it looks cool, and not because it makes you look wealthy. most people put that much into it because it's always getting more valuable. people throw away friends over those things, can you really say they're entirely good these days?

doesn't apply to all players, of course, because nothing does.

SUMMARY:

good item, bad way that players handle it.