Right-click report abuse is coming

Omali

Well, technically it wouldnt make a difference. It would still be a 60 second time limit so people would report 1 bot then leave. And when you click it the Report box has to come up...so you couldnt do it on accident..

It doesnt make really make it easier to report people. But idiots will try an find a way to abuse it..

So if i was Jagex, i probaly wouldnt come out with the Right-click Report.

Epee-Signature-2.png

god...people need to do research before going about talking nonsense

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Player moderators only got the report abuse thing a few months ago, so I don't know if that could give any further speculations. But Jagex's is worried about other players abusing reports which would waste their time looking at all reports.

Yes when you right click report abuse, the normal report abuse window will show up but the player's name which you've just right clicked on put there. So no difficulties with the spaces, 0 or O etc...

NA i dont think it will change. its just a player mod and jagex mod's option.

Off Topic: You spelt o'mally wrong :P

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Player mods can only right-click report in the chat, not in the game area.

Also, why would a JAGEX MODERATOR need a right click report? They have other systems and reporting would be useless to them.

Perhaps this does mean a right click report abuse is coming.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

That is how a J-Mod sees a player I would guess. It would definitely be a poor choice to implement this for all players. There would be so amny false reports it wouldn't be funny.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

1. I made a suggestion about this if anyone wants to give a read and support! :P

2. That picture is just an example. The players name is simply "A", but in order to make your character, the name must be at least 4 letters (or 5).

However, if Right-Click Repoting WERE to come, I would whole-heartedly support! \'

I think that would be a bad idea for everyone to have. I can just picture people doing it on accident. (Expectually me :oops:)

Yeah but you have the other screen that pops up, Pretty sure no 1 would accidentally clicked on that, then accidentally clicked on a specific abuse.

PS: I am not for this whats-so-ever, However, if it was just in the rightclick of the chatbox and not the view screen, then I would like it.

sig.jpg

"A" Isn't level 126 :P. Never noticed that tho :-k

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

Also, why would a JAGEX MODERATOR need a right click report? They have other systems and reporting would be useless to them.

No, it's not coming.

Good point as to why a J-mod would have it. Unless they need to report someone before banning them (paper work like? )

btw here is the right click option of a random player for a pmod

pmodab6.png

Tyler, they made that char for reasons of example pics..they can make em not show up on hi scores.

35b9enp.jpg

Lol what a mistake. as plenty have said already, J mods and P mods already have that option, players don't have it. Guess that was easy to overlook, the mod who took it musta gotten used to seeing the option and forgot to hide it. Its misleading the whole community lol.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I hope it comes out <3:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Think how many more false reports Jagex would receive if they implemented this for everyone.

+1, but if the report window popped up when you clicked it, they would get far less.

No, it's not coming.

Good point as to why a J-mod would have it. Unless they need to report someone before banning them (paper work like? )

btw here is the right click option of a random player for a pmod

pmodab6.png

Tyler, they made that char for reasons of example pics..they can make em not show up on hi scores.

Sorry, my P-Mod friend just reminded me that P-Mods only got right-click report a few months ago. I'd forgotten.

Anyways, your idea about paperwork... I guess that makes sense. Or maybe it's just a thing where Jagex doesn't want P-Mods to have a feature they don't? Lol.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.