Gamer energy drinks

mixand

I think they should make a drink which has 3 types of drink in the box, a few of them are red cans and they have a high caffeine/energy content, then theirs a green ones which take most of the box and have no caffeine (how are you supposed to go to sleep with caffeine in your blood stream) and orange cans with medium level content. this is probably already made though lol.

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or you could save your health and not play for periods of time that require you to consume oral drugs :lol:

You can game without using drinks or substances for fairly over 16 hours without feeling naturally sleepy, soon after that you should sleep anyways.

There's barely anything to be gained from staying up for long periods of time just to get "levels". (Unless you do it as a business to get yourself food on the table, like managing your taxes on Second Life to convert it to real money, etc..)

if you need energy drinks, you fail at all nighters. most people i know can break 30hrs straight with no major dramas, and without any stimulants.
most people I know are in the SAS and all have tanks = I win.

A friend to all is a friend to none.

just drink redbull 8-)
No, drink red rooster, it's way cheaper but tastes the same. Red bull is like ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã1.10 for 250ml or something? Red Rooster is ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã1.10 for 1 litre.

If you use energy drinks for gaming you know you're in too far, get a life.

sig5235ro7.jpg

Live to win, 'till you die, 'till the light dies in your eyes!

Live to win, take it all, just keep fighting 'till you fall!

Day by day, kickin' all the way, I'm not cavin' in!

Let another round begin, live to win!

Live to win!

Live to win!

Yeah!

Live!

Yeah!

WIN!!!

Live to win!

Live to win!

Yeah!

Live!

Yeah!

WIN!!!

Haha, I have that one on my ipod ::'

just drink redbull 8-)

Um, ew.

So...the point of this is? And why sell it in a box, why not individual cans, and why not just sell the orange? :-k

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

The best sports isotonic in the market is Gatorade, as it has the right amount and combination of sugars to speed up the release of carbohydrates for energy.

But...that's when your exercising, or more importantly, when you're respiring anaerobically. If you're becoming breathless at a computer screen, well, I'd consider a health check.

May be relevant:

Guide To No-Lifing.

But as darkrick said, 30-40 hours, if your a good no-lifer you won't need to drink heavy duty energy drinks, possibly at the most just one can of coke, or pepsi(diet or not).

The energy drinks rot your teeth a heck of a lot more than coca cola does, and with coca cola I got 13 cavities, and I still have 7 left to be fixed yet. So I'd prefer it if people drank diet pepsi/coke when they were up for long periods of time, as it still serves you the caffeine, and it's not going to rot your teeth because no liquid sugar is present. ^_^

Live to win!

Live to win!

Yeah!

Live!

Yeah!

WIN!!!

YES! No life MMO's FTW. <3:

Power of the bubs.

I hate energy drinks.

I have essentially lived on Lucozade for the past 4-5 months, seriously.

I would have about 4 bottles a day- 2 at college and my local shop has a 'buy 2 for ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã1' offer on them. Sometimes I have more.

Since Lucozade is designed to give you energy and replace fluid sugars etc, I would get all this energy built up inside me.

And what did I do with it?

Sat on my computer all day.

I tell you now, it wasn't good for me.

Now I'm moving onto Ribena, which is currently providing me with 4000x my daily recommended allowance of vitamic C. :D

Good times.

spacescenev24.jpg

Redbull, RockStar Juiced; Guava, Amped; Code Red, Ol' Glory (My favorite, cheapest energy drink. Only 99 cents), Monster; Green kind, Bawls (Easiest ones to go down, IMO, like if you are in a hurry. Taste like a sweet 7-Up. Good for first timers.), King Triple 8's (Pretty good, not all that great), and anymore I think I can't remember.

Those are the ones I drink and I drink about 1 a day. I drank two today, both being Amped; Code Red's.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Or you could save your health and not play for periods of time that require you to consume oral drugs :lol:

You can game without using drinks or substances for fairly over 16 hours without feeling naturally sleepy, soon after that you should sleep anyways.

There's barely anything to be gained from staying up for long periods of time just to get "levels". (Unless you do it as a business to get yourself food on the table, like managing your taxes on Second Life to convert it to real money, etc..)

I don't either but i know some people that do :lol: and sometimes i stay up for 2 days and i need it. i also wish their was a lan party shop that sells energy drinks, average junk :-w , and lan games (BF: Vietnam etc) and Ethernet cables and modems.

I don't know if this changes anything but i have insomnia (on the second day i didn't feel sleepy but i knew if i didn't go to bed now, at night i might not stay awake the next day in the afternoon and fall asleep then it would muck up my sleep pattern.

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

take a tip from someone whos addicted?

Dont drink energy drinks often. i would usually have 1 - 3 a day. and now, my insides always hurt, and if i drink an energy drink, it hurts, they have eaten away at my insides.

Also, after a while, they wont/ dont do anything for you, i can drink 2, and not feel a thing. unless is like, a NOS or a BOOKOO or something.

but, i suggest, dont get to into them.,

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust