80 Slayer @ 99 Combat + Best of Bank + Stats

I recently achieved one of my many goals on my new tanker account, 80 slayer before 100 combat. I will be training till 92 slayer at which point I will be level 106 with 99 range, def and hp. My next goal is just 100 combat, at which point I will be getting: Barrow Gloves, Karamja 3 Gloves, Ancients, Lunars, Void Knight Range and 70 Agility.

Level Pic:

screenshot228re5.png

Stats:

screenshot231ov8.png

Best of Bank + Slayer Outfit:

screenshot230ui7.png

I dont know why I put fires there, I have tons of stuff I coulda put there worth triple that... I used to have 1M+ fires when I had 99 mage banked and I sold about 160k chaos, 500k fires, those are left over.

That karils coif is so expensive, too...

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Nice stats. Im gonn have 90 hits at 84 combat :ohnoes: lots of pc, all points for hits :roll: ppl hate pc i know.

o and 2 things: tell me about a change to bandos plz, didn't know about that.

and i got a bandos plate, so if you wanna lend me 24m in stuff while you wear the plate for a snap, feel free to tell me :thumbsup:

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

Yah wtf was I thinking? I fixed all my barrows before I took the pic so I guess I just didnt see it.

Nice expensive cannon barrel, too.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

8.5/10 overall :)

Very amazing, Seeing as your one of the few people who didnt drop trade ::'

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

Extremely nice, do you find bone bolts more effeciant then say mith bolts?

Yes, Im liking the bone bolts a lot. I have like 70k mith arrows banked and 20k mith bolts but I use bone bolts on everything except Black Demons and Iron Drags.

Mmk, because I've been using mith bolts for pretty much everything the last few months and I know that alot of people are liking bone bolts but I've yet to try them.

Getting another sig

[removed]

At your level you can hit 17 with bone bolts, vs the 22 with mith. The bone bolts however are much faster, and even though they are less accurate this is only evident on monsters with extremely high defense. I suggest just buying 20k of them (costs 80k) and trying them out, worst case scenerio, you lose 80k.

Excellent bank, great stats. Yes, great stats, to those who said '3/10 stats' or whatever along that. Tankers obviously would be focusing on combat, not skilling, so why would you look at the rest? :roll:

Vereh nais Campeh. 8.5/10 <3:

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

nice slayer for your level.. GL with your tanker you seem to have everything well in hand though lol

I never used bone bolts i got 99 range ages ago(187th) using mith and addy arrows. Now i use emerald bolts and various addy bolts

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp