Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

warren211

Bwahaha addicted to the AK47 atm. Constantly rape with it :)

Had a [cabbage] 6th prestige - KD went down and wasnt too fun overall.

7th is good so far - KD going back up and pretty fun.

sig5235ro7.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bwahaha addicted to the AK47 atm. Constantly rape with it :)

Had a [cabbage] 6th prestige - KD went down and wasnt too fun overall.

7th is good so far - KD going back up and pretty fun.

omfg bia bf.

WAT? WHERE????/

sig5235ro7.jpg

Why doesn't MP44 have any attachments or marksman challenges? Too bad the best gun can't have a silencer.

Wasn't MP44 from WW2 or something? Maybe that's why. It has Marksman Achievements... wait, is that the Headshot ones?

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Info plox.

Size etc?

Our I.T. teacher was actually doing some contest to win it, was wondering if its worth it.

Im bad at selling things and entering the contest thing to win it and sell it isnt fair to others.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Because people view it as an unskilled noobs way of adding to their DC as it requires no skill at all.

Anyone who dies from it is an idiot, it should be instinctive - shoot them until your points flash up the screen to avoid last stand & get out of the way to avoid martyrdom.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Because people view it as an unskilled noobs way of adding to their DC as it requires no skill at all.

Anyone who dies from it is an idiot, it should be instinctive - shoot them until your points flash up the screen to avoid last stand & get out of the way to avoid martyrdom.

Unless you turn the corner and walk into it right as it explodes, or your teammate blocks the doorway. It's a stupid perk, it's designed so people who die a lot can get easy kills now and then.

jjroxlu7.jpg

Unless you turn the corner and walk into it right as it explodes, or your teammate blocks the doorway. It's a stupid perk, it's designed so people who die a lot can get easy kills now and then.

Listen, Martyrdom has a 3 second timer, so if you're just about to turn the corner, if you hear people shooting/dying/tink of a grenade, you don't keep walking obliviously, you wait, see if anyone runs out, wait for an explosion. The nade indicator actually appears just before you're in-range for the splash damage, so maybe pay attention or something. I don't understand why people whine about their own carelessness.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Frag x3 is a far worse perk than martyrdom.

Not really, its the people who use the perk. When people use the perk to just spam nade then it gets annoying, but when people use the perk strategicly then I don't mind it. I do pull off some amazing nade shots cooking + through windows etc. It's always fun ^^

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Not really, its the people who use the perk. When people use the perk to just spam nade then it gets annoying, but when people use the perk strategicly then I don't mind it. I do pull off some amazing nade shots cooking + through windows etc. It's always fun ^^

I loved cooking nades on cod4.

I loved cooking nades on cod4.

/Agreed

The best nade shots I can pull off is the perfectly timed ones on... backlot? with the tower thingy in the middle which snipers like to camp, I can perfectly cook and kill them straight away before they know what's hit them :D Also, pretty fun killing someone through a window with a nade when your miles away :P

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

My favorite situation for cooking 'Nades was on Backlot when a group of 2-3 noobs would sit in the 2 tier building with the Mounted Machine gun, cooking the 'Nade taking out 2 snipers and a noob on the Mgun :D

Wow, i haven't played Cod 4 in 3 or 4 months and i dropped from under rank ~9,000 in kills to ~30,000 :wall: Prolly never play Cod 4 for more than an hour ever again.

But cant wait for Modern Warfare 2. Only about a year away \'