The REAL Undisputed Best Old School List Of True Pkers

burningflesh

POKEY & Amer: Going to put them both in as one as they're pretty much identical.. Almost the same as Kryptix, they were actually pretty good pkers and had no need to start autoing etc.. They did and that tainted their memory.. Well that and the fact they were both utter planks! Good Freeplay.

I never autoed. My character is still alive, although still muted. And Adx and sue me were my b1tches.

matt matt matt! which matt! i knew quite a few...i'm pumped that you're obviously one of my good friends since you know my name \'

Darksoul/rune drizzt/plaguefear matt :D

you son of a [bleep] you! how are you bud

Not bad, been working a lot, got drunker then ive ever been last night 62 shots 62 minutes. miss rsc pking, [email protected] if you know any good servers lol.

POKEY & Amer: Going to put them both in as one as they're pretty much identical.. Almost the same as Kryptix, they were actually pretty good pkers and had no need to start autoing etc.. They did and that tainted their memory.. Well that and the fact they were both utter planks! Good Freeplay.

I never autoed. My character is still alive, although still muted. And Adx and sue me were my b1tches.

You always did have a unique imagination.. Your memory seems somewhat distorted though :lol: After all these years i finally bought my own computer so don't have the pictures to hand, i may make a special trip downstairs to upload them from the other comp though lol.

I must admit the fights between Me, You, Sue & Pokey must have looked weird, silence in the fight.. 3 outa 4 were muted, we were fighting in game and insulting one another on Msn at the same time lol... Good times!! =D>

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

• 2 weeks later...
matt matt matt! which matt! i knew quite a few...i'm pumped that you're obviously one of my good friends since you know my name \'

Darksoul/rune drizzt/plaguefear matt :D

you son of a [bleep] you! how are you bud

Not bad, been working a lot, got drunker then ive ever been last night 62 shots 62 minutes. miss rsc pking, [email protected] if you know any good servers lol.

62 shots in 62 minutes = alc poisioning

if you expect me being a full time college student who drinks every night of my life to believe that then your about as smart as jagex

I'll chat with any pregnant women over the age of 40 who practices Buhhdism. That is all.

Dunno about their sizes, but here the shot class is 5-6 cl depending on the model. That would mean between 3.2 and 3,7 litres of vodka in approximately one hour. Could also continue by mentioning that a small shot equals pretty much for one bottle of beer in terms of alcohol. If someone a) does that B) survives from it c) writes understandable english after it, I'll sure buy him a drink!

Conclusion: either too weak shots to be even called shots, the word "minutes" should be replaced with "days", horrible math skills or a total professional in this.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Dunno about their sizes, but here the shot class is 5-6 cl depending on the model. That would mean between 3.2 and 3,7 litres of vodka in approximately one hour. Could also continue by mentioning that a small shot equals pretty much for one bottle of beer in terms of alcohol. If someone a) does that B) survives from it c) writes understandable english after it, I'll sure buy him a drink!

Conclusion: either too weak shots to be even called shots, the word "minutes" should be replaced with "days", horrible math skills or a total professional in this.

Game is 100 shots 100 minutes, the shots are whatever anyone at the table is drinking, the vast majrity of them were midi beer.

Game is 100 shots 100 minutes, the shots are whatever anyone at the table is drinking, the vast majrity of them were midi beer.

100 Shots of beer? Is that not just called drinking a pint? (or two lol)

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

I think at the end it is roughly 10 beer give or take a few...

Uk Pint = Roughly 568ml

Uk Shot = 25ml

22 1/2 shots per pint... Bout 4/5 pints for the 100.. Give or take :)

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Uk Pint = Roughly 568ml

Uk Shot = 25ml

22 1/2 shots per pint... Bout 4/5 pints for the 100.. Give or take :)

in us its 1 oz per shot so 16 shots in a pint for 16 oz in a pint so 100 shots would be about 6 1/2 pints

in us its 1 oz per shot so 16 shots in a pint for 16 oz in a pint so 100 shots would be about 6 1/2 pints

Cuz your pints are smaller :thumbsup: And oddly you have 3 sizes of shot? Small, Single & Double..

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

• 2 weeks later...

Besty, Adx1! I haven't seen you guys in a good... 5 years now? I don't know if you'd still remember me, it's been a while (that, and I quit in '05 and haven't been on any RS boards since, until now, that is.)

Anyway, my personal list is:

Adx1: For obvious reasons, but I remember me and him were enemies at the start, and I only ever got away once, because I tricked him near a tree. :P After that, me and him teamed up on the London servers (1 usually I think?) and we'd rape everyone we came across. At that time, I had unlimited Fire Blasts or something, and rarely missed catches, so we were a very good team. :P He's easily the best catcher on RSC, imo.

Imthebest171: I'm surprised this guy hasn't been mentioned more often - he was a phenomenal catcher, rarely ever seen him miss a catch, if ever. He was probably the laziest leveler in the game, stayed at 71 for like nearly 2 years, lmao. I remember when I had my pure, Dead Vegitto (76-50-99-85, with 90 range) at around lvl 70-75, me and Besty would rape the Castle every time, and raped pretty much every where else until the 120s came after us lol.

Deadskinmask/Kdog3wa: I consider these guys very good catchers, better than Swifty by FAR in terms of skill, we were all enemies at first, but became friends after I had leveled to 110+ and pked and stayed until death every time, unlike most people back then. These guys were probably the best catchers at 120, besides Adx1 who trumped them in skill, still.

Anyway, that's all I can really remember. I don't recall seeing or remembering anyone who could catch me or be as tactical as these guys were in PVP. I'm also saddened I wasn't mentioned. :( I pked about 350 rune sets, solo just at 111 by myself, with pure catching 70% of the time (although, I [bleep]'d out the runes spells and my 92 92 99 96 stats a lot, which resulted in a lot of 3 hits.)

Besty, Adx1! I haven't seen you guys in a good... 5 years now? I don't know if you'd still remember me, it's been a while (that, and I quit in '05 and haven't been on any RS boards since, until now, that is.)

Adx1: For obvious reasons, but I remember me and him were enemies at the start, and I only ever got away once, because I tricked him near a tree. :P After that, me and him teamed up on the London servers (1 usually I think?) and we'd rape everyone we came across. At that time, I had unlimited Fire Blasts or something, and rarely missed catches, so we were a very good team. :P He's easily the best catcher on RSC, imo.

Imthebest171: I'm surprised this guy hasn't been mentioned more often - he was a phenomenal catcher, rarely ever seen him miss a catch, if ever. He was probably the laziest leveler in the game, stayed at 71 for like nearly 2 years, lmao. I remember when I had my pure, Dead Vegitto (76-50-99-85, with 90 range) at around lvl 70-75, me and Besty would rape the Castle every time, and raped pretty much every where else until the 120s came after us lol.

Deadskinmask/Kdog3wa: I consider these guys very good catchers, better than Swifty by FAR in terms of skill, we were all enemies at first, but became friends after I had leveled to 110+ and pked and stayed until death every time, unlike most people back then. These guys were probably the best catchers at 120, besides Adx1 who trumped them in skill, still.

Anyway, that's all I can really remember. I don't recall seeing or remembering anyone who could catch me or be as tactical as these guys were in PVP. I'm also saddened I wasn't mentioned. :( I pked about 350 rune sets, solo just at 111 by myself, with pure catching 70% of the time (although, I [bleep]'d out the runes spells and my 92 92 99 96 stats a lot, which resulted in a lot of 3 hits.)

Do you know what my banked look like most of the time? I had maybe 3-5 rune sets. Know what swifty's bank looked like? Easily over 300 sets. I had to get armour off of him a lot lol. Not a lot of people liked him but he could always catch and I remember when he got a new computer he was amazing at times. And he got way more kills than me. It wasn't all about catching but he knew how to do that and everything else too. If anyone fought kdog a lot you would put him up there with adx and arkan. He was an insane catcher. My top 4 would be adx, kdog, swifty and arkan. I wanna say killermandie but he seriously cheated the last 2-3 years he played. He used speed stop. I think that's what it was called.

Do you know what my banked look like most of the time? I had maybe 3-5 rune sets. Know what swifty's bank looked like? Easily over 300 sets. I had to get armour off of him a lot lol. Not a lot of people liked him but he could always catch and I remember when he got a new computer he was amazing at times. And he got way more kills than me. It wasn't all about catching but he knew how to do that and everything else too. If anyone fought kdog a lot you would put him up there with adx and arkan. He was an insane catcher. My top 4 would be adx, kdog, swifty and arkan. I wanna say killermandie but he seriously cheated the last 2-3 years he played. He used speed stop. I think that's what it was called.

Hey Tonny. Been a long time! Hope everything is well with you. It's funny that you mentioned me being a lazy leveler. I started to think if I remember ever pking in the level 60s, and I honestly cant jog a memory. Level 70ish was my playing field, and I definitely excelled at it. The team members definitely helped a lot ;)

I honestly think that Swifty was one of the best Pkers in the game. He excelled on both Swifty and Stim.

Near the end of my playing time I was in the same situation as you D. I only ever kept like a handful of rune sets available. I did have the resources to buy a new set if I was out though..luckily. I remember on my Newb who was 1 prayer at like lvl 48, I would honestly go through like 10 2hs a day. It was tough to keep the 2hs piling up on that character.

Edit: This is for you Tonny ;) Way to protect :D

tonny.gif

Hey Tonny. Been a long time! Hope everything is well with you. It's funny that you mentioned me being a lazy leveler. I started to think if I remember ever pking in the level 60s, and I honestly cant jog a memory. Level 70ish was my playing field, and I definitely excelled at it. The team members definitely helped a lot ;)

I honestly think that Swifty was one of the best Pkers in the game. He excelled on both Swifty and Stim.

Near the end of my playing time I was in the same situation as you D. I only ever kept like a handful of rune sets available. I did have the resources to buy a new set if I was out though..luckily. I remember on my Newb who was 1 prayer at like lvl 48, I would honestly go through like 10 2hs a day. It was tough to keep the 2hs piling up on that character.

Edit: This is for you Tonny ;) Way to protect :D

tonny.gif

Haha, Besty! Why did we do a DM again? With Addy armor on, I must have been in the low 60s or did I wear Addy to make it fair for you? I honestly can't remember lol, but anyway, seeing that pic. reminds me of the good ol' days. :( I basically quit when Dead Vegitto was banned with that huge ban list thing (the first one, ever.)

I remember getting 90 strength by killing DSM I think it was. I pbtaomed 99 strength a few weeks later and then got banned the following week. :( I barely got a chance to test my sweet stats out lmao, ah, well, good times anyway.

I don't have the pics of my kills anymore, seeing as how I don't have that old piece of crap computer I used to play on. :D I really should have uploaded it on a website account or something, oh well.

Do you know if there's a private RSC server or something that some of the old players play on? If so, I'd start up again and play in my spare time.

• 3 weeks later...

You always did have a unique imagination.. Your memory seems somewhat distorted though :lol: After all these years i finally bought my own computer so don't have the pictures to hand, i may make a special trip downstairs to upload them from the other comp though lol.

I must admit the fights between Me, You, Sue & Pokey must have looked weird, silence in the fight.. 3 outa 4 were muted, we were fighting in game and insulting one another on Msn at the same time lol... Good times!! =D>

I do remember you killing me once in your lifetime, no more buddy. But it was all fun. I almost had you many times, and so did you, but we'd always try so many ways to escape (diagonal then diagonal another way lol). I did kill your buddy Sue Me too many times to count, he was at lvl 115 for like years so I liked the fact he was lefty. Good times though... would've been better if I wasn't muted.

I do remember you killing me once in your lifetime, no more buddy. But it was all fun. I almost had you many times, and so did you, but we'd always try so many ways to escape (diagonal then diagonal another way lol). I did kill your buddy Sue Me too many times to count, he was at lvl 115 for like years so I liked the fact he was lefty. Good times though... would've been better if I wasn't muted.

I got you at that war lol, you logged about 5 or 6 times to get catch on me, finally got catch on me and got 3 hit :) Think i got you for a large a couple of times in BK maze but yeah, bitta luck there'da been plenty of deaths both ways

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only