The REAL Undisputed Best Old School List Of True Pkers

burningflesh

All of these are great pkers, but I would have to say the top of the list would be Sue Me and then Robin hood2

(OFF-TOPIC) Mr. Man :D , Maybe you remember me or not, we pked together a long long long time ago lol. Anyways do you have a ps3? I play alot of it online. If so hit me up with a name or ur email bro...

Tyrael.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
blah blah

Mr Man, timbo !

remember me mate??

list brings back memories

sue me was the one to teach me how to catch (or more correctly 'follow') but it took about 6 server changes for me to get catch over him :anxious:

oh man i miss castle pking and all those crazy finnish guys

lvl 58 crafting

lvl 50 firemaking

0ffficial;

Da Str Tep;

Daakpunk;

Nowyoudie;

Sexy paki;

Tracy 296;

Keeler Crunch.

Loads more, but I cba writing.

Edit: Whoops, I was under the impression this post was about pures! My bad ;(

Nyd was the average pure pker to be honest, though he had a wierd [wagon] personality. #-o

hi

back when i pked with s0n 0f g0d he was awseome with his 3 hits

cb 60 something ....40 att 90+ str and 30 def....atleast i think , was such a looong time ago

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

blah blah

Mr Man, timbo !

remember me mate??

list brings back memories

sue me was the one to teach me how to catch (or more correctly 'follow') but it took about 6 server changes for me to get catch over him :anxious:

oh man i miss castle pking and all those crazy finnish guys

i was a good pker, and had as much honor as anyone in game. yea sue touched my skills up also lol it took like 10 min of loggin in n out for me to get catch rofl.

Most people on this topic don't have a clue. :lol:

I tend to agree with Ad, but even he has it quite wrong too (well, certainly about me anyway - I did learn a lot, though).

But yeah, Llama0 and the like crack me up. No-life it to 120 and then just use their stats to PK. It'd be effortless to get away from them, even if their was several of "his group"

I met a few people who had a lot of skill, like Zorro for instance. Me and him used to do quite well together, even though we were a lot lower than everyone else. I always remember spending 6 hours pking with him and Vid... Felt proper sad afterwards. Ah, they were the days. I'd actually go back to it now if I could. It was a proper giggle at some points. :P

Hope you're all alright and what-not. I do read quite a bit, but I just never can be fussed to post. :-k

It's ok you're new

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

I tend to agree with Ad, but even he has it quite wrong too (well, certainly about me anyway - I did learn a lot, though).

But yeah, Llama0 and the like crack me up. No-life it to 120 and then just use their stats to PK. It'd be effortless to get away from them, even if their was several of "his group"

I met a few people who had a lot of skill, like Zorro for instance. Me and him used to do quite well together, even though we were a lot lower than everyone else. I always remember spending 6 hours pking with him and Vid... Felt proper sad afterwards. Ah, they were the days. I'd actually go back to it now if I could. It was a proper giggle at some points. :P

Hope you're all alright and what-not. I do read quite a bit, but I just never can be fussed to post. :-k

It's ok you're new

And you are the laughingstock of the RuneScape Classic wilderness

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

It's ok you're new

Sorry if I'm mistaken but that's Kryptix

It's ok you're new

Sorry if I'm mistaken but that's Kryptix

He knows.

It's ok you're new

\'

Still got that nice racebike?

signature4s.jpg

Edit: i'll add more as I think of more people.

I started thinking about runescape the other day after getting it out of my head over the last 2 years and wanted to bs a little:)

Tim - Mrman?

Adx1 - 1-0 me - Got him once. He has my respect though. I remember me being pretty stoked about it because we had a huge flame war the day before on these boards. I remember being attacked on less then 2 swordfish at rocks by him... I then went to edgevill stocked back up and killed him with some nice diags. I don't believe he had much food left. But I was on point I was determined to kill him after about 8 catches. I forgot who but someone sometime later sent me a message that he wanted a truce and we became somewhat friends afterwards. I had the most respect for the kid when he was a lower lvl 100 pking during the wars going against people much higher.

Sue Me - 0 - 0 We were acquaintances never attacked each other

Deadskinmask 5-1 me. I say he killed me once even though I do not recall So I'll give him the benefit if he did. After he bsed me with Kdog and swifty it was some of the best kills I ever had against all of them. I remember it being me and 311 deaths having fun with them. Their mistake for bsing me haha. I believe I killed all of them(excluding swifty) atleast 5 times each. Me dustin and Kenny were pretty good friends when they bsed me... I think they must of been bored... No hard feelings. haha. I was actually the person to get Kenny to come pking - before this he was all about skill total. Good memories of Kdog and thugpimp:)

Swifty Mcvay - 0 -0 - Was Impossible to kill with his logging. Would have loved to though.

Robin Hood - 0-1 Him. He killed me on Robinhood2 at cabbage patch when I was in play killer mode a long time ago before the wilderness. He would stand on one side of the fence and just shoot... He shared that char with 3 other people... I remember him bragging about it after Sep 11, 2001 in the Varock Dungeon. (I remember it was a few days afterwards). A few weeks later he was banned and started Robin Hood.

Alq - 0-0 I don't recall if he ever killed me or vice versa. We ended up being friends after Pokey introduced us.

Bs Arkan: 1-2 Him... We use to be be acquaintances when he was a pure. He would clear graveyard for me and I for him. I think he is the only pker that actually has killed me more times then I've killed him. Much Respect to him. Although it should be 2-1 - I won't go into details but I'll never forget the time he was 10hp and I was on 60 and he hit me down. I caught myself dead on him. I nearly quit lol. Although It might be 1-1... I believe I have a very old memory of him killing me - Again I'll give him the benefit.

I Wicked I - 0-0 He was always on p2p... I was always a f2p. Ran into him once... not very good on diags. But during that era of the wilderness nobody really was.

POKEY 0-1 Good ole Chad. We were real enemies back in the day but about 3 months before he got banned he started working up range to like 90 I believe. I would catch and he would shoot:) Good memories. We owned the rune rocks for a while. He let me go on his char once too haha.

Edit: He did kill me back in 2003 lol. I did a google search on killermandie and he posted a pic of me dead haha.

Gogeta Ssj5 - 6-2 me atleast. I really hated this guy. We were friends for a while then he bsed me... he wanted to be friends again and did it again. I had nothing but utter contempt for that kid haha. I always loved killing him. I really hated him after he started autoing and logging none stop. I think most people did haha.

Earlcar & Justincar: - They were bro's weren't they? Or cousins. Pokey introduced me to them and we became friends. I don't remember them ever impressing me pking wise - but when you have as many enemies as I did it was nice to have them on your side haha.

Max333- 10-0 me atleast. Back in the zarfamily2 vs Max333 days he was pretty descent(nothing compared to my era of pking but for back then he was good) But something happened when he came back and he was a complete joke logging out all the time... man he hated my guts.

Tyler11: I hope your seriously joking.

Ok well that was nice going down memory lane.

Killermandie has been hacked I havent been on him in over a year/half- I now have 99 hp on Rs2. I would do anything to get my char back...not to really play him but to just go on from time to time. But I can't. I have no idea how it happend or who has it. I believe someone who I considered a friend on aim a year ago or two sent me a link which phished my password. Thats my only conclusion.

Although I know I deserve to be on that list I really don't care. I can also understand why - I was very cocky and killed most the people on the list:). Such great memories.

Other pkers who deserve to be on(I'll forget many)

Unitpoop - We had are era of malaysia killings haha. We were deadly when we pked together. It was like we could read each others thoughts. I would miss a catch he would get it. He would miss a catch I would it get. I respected him as well because of the fact that me and him would average 10 kills a day together in our prime(or the wilderness prime)but he would never post them. We just loved to play the game not bring attention to ourselves.(partly because we both new that if we stayed under the radar people would stay and fight us.)

Lordvid - awesome british pker. He was a deadly little bugger:) I loved this kid because he was like me. We were just beasts with lower Hp then everyone else killing everyone. We both reached are goals in training stats mine was attack 98 def 91 strenght 97 and his was much lower - but we both quit the game of leveling and pked whenever we were on.

Gogomus (However he spelled his name) Was another awesome British pker.

Eat Adam - Even though he had a internet relationship with Michael Jackson(pepsi lol) he was a great pker. Wsgb introduced us.

llama0 - wasn't that good when he was a lower level. But after reaching 99hp he came around. Impressed me.

311deaths - I have no idea why we became friends... he was a pure castle pker. But he was just a cool kid... someone I would actually hang out with in RL. I had over a 100 kills bringing that kid to the rune rocks using him as bait haha. He was level 76 and would fight against the big boys then I would jump in... and finish them off... while our opponent would try running from me trying to catch 311 thus sticking around long enough to be killed by me. He was an awesome catcher as well. He has the 1sq jump on his computer with Sun Java like me and unit did.

I'm forgetting about 15 other people... I do apologize I have a hard time remembering cities in runescape and internet gaming terms(I.E-BSING LOL) let alone actual people I played with over the 5 years furing my off and on playing.

I do miss the game though. It kept me out of allot of trouble. I think I'm the only high level pker that was around for all the eras of pking. Instead of playing hardcore for a year then quiting - I would play hardcore for a few months then quit for another few months. This kept me from quiting all together.

With that all said. Thank you all for the memories. I look back on my days of runescape with a smile:). I have never been a "gamer" and have no idea why I started playing this game. Other then being a bored freshman in 2001 in my personal finance haha. I always thought it was ironic that the greatest part of runescape was a bug itself. Catching was what kept me going. Their was nothing better then catching someone from full food and taking their armor from them. The only part of the game that required some skill and TONS of practice. RIP Killermandie - March 2001 - January 2006?

-Killer-man-die - lol I was a freshman give me a break.

If you were a high level pker during 2001-2004... I killed you:)

Why does every RSC player try to act 'gangsta' and insult others? <.<

Because we are better then you....y0.

You want 'old school'? As of 3pm GMT on Sunday 21st January 2001.

Top 25 player killers - score is number of kills

1: DaRk_RoCk - 100

2: SilencerLD - 95

3: Robin_Hood2 - 83

3: Mortis - 83

5: EndBringer - 80

6: Phadera - 69

7: bomboy2328 - 68

8: donk - 67

9: Windstick - 65

10: Yemen - 64

11: Yokomon - 61

11: RCCBrasil - 61

13: lancelot24 - 60

14: Samhill - 58

14: Samikaze - 58

14: DecIll - 58

17: koma - 55

18: robsimons - 53

18: Rankka - 53

20: ace2you - 52

20: adam2000 - 52

22: plumaglob - 51

22: Wolf - 51

24: God - 50

24: crazy_joe75 - 50

Wow - Wolf... memories. I think he has been at 60 hp for the last 5 year lol.

Killermandie, by 1 sq sun java jump are you not talking about "speed_set"? I heard loads of people saying they had that jumpy sun java but I needed to use speed_set for it. ;-\

Rs1 - X dsp x (84 pure plate) - Retired a long time ago

The fact that kryptix, justin, earl, kingpin, and max333 are on there is ridiculous :roll:, and i dont care if i'm on there or not, but they shouldnt be.

I have my own ideas about who should and should not be on the list. It's not the same as your list probably but I just bite my tongue sometimes when I see certain names. :wall: Especially when it is some late-starting prayer beast. *shudders*

llama's just jealous that "k y jelly" his noob , sucked [wagon] :P

p.s. i also think master razor deserves a spot up there,

I agree along with xxzibit and Hobo aka alphakiller - if we are talking about pre wilderness player killing days. Those ausies haha.

Killermandie, by 1 sq sun java jump are you not talking about "speed_set"? I heard loads of people saying they had that jumpy sun java but I needed to use speed_set for it. ;-\

Yes and no. My original dell and my new one both naturally did it. I remember Eugene telling me he invented a "speed set" that made everything on your computer run extremely fast. I tried it out... however you would freeze every 1min and 32 seconds exactly... atleast I did. I remember it even made the time on your computer go faster. I always pked naturaly on Sun java though. Not all computers did the one step motion on sun java like mine did. I remember trying out a few other computers and some would do it but most wouldn't. I don't understand the technical side of it in regards to why certain computers with sun worked and why others didn't. But thats why I could catch south east diags all the time. I remember getting a dell for xmas that didn't do it... so I discarded it and continued to use my old one.

I would say 90% of the time on sun java when I logged on it I would be in 1 jump square format. However sometimes logging on it wouldn't be... you would then have to log in and out again to get it in stop and go motion. It was real hard when their was lag on the server. That was one of my best keep secrets of the 2002/2003 pking year. I remember me thinking I had a bugged computer until I found over a dozen other people that could do it. Wasn't much of a bug haha.

The technical side, as far as I'm aware is to do with editing the mudclient variable 'fid' which controls the rate in which your java moves. How it was done with a little visual basic program, I'm not quite sure. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that's how it was done. :)

Rs1 - X dsp x (84 pure plate) - Retired a long time ago

It's ok you're new

I'm better than anyone playing right now, and if you think that you and the other random autoers know anything about what a good pker is than you're sadly mistaken :lol:

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

good times kory, i miss deep pking with u at rox and stuff. ya it was great everyone would waste their food on me thinking id be a pushover and then ud jump in and id spot u in case u missed a catch... good times... I could have been one of the great pkers (lord knows i played as long as most) but never took the time to train to a high lvl.

-311 deaths