The REAL Undisputed Best Old School List Of True Pkers

burningflesh

All of these are great pkers, but I would have to say the top of the list would be Sue Me and then Robin hood2

Nice to see you again, Brolly. It's been a VERY long time. I hope you remember our old pk days.

One thing that's for certain here is that these lists are undeniably subjective, and the player kill system was always shifty and based primarily on luck, so that factor played an imperative role in winning/losing battles. In my personal encounters, I would always end up against Adx and fifteen others, so I can't really say who deserves credit here because I was constantly teamed by many of those on your lists.

RSC devotee, August 2001 - Mid 2004, Retired

105 combat, 93 HP

Pking wasnt really just about luck. Teams played a big role in fights yes , but cant really use that as a excuse on your skill of pking, some of the better pkers got kills solo or in groups .....look at fuzz nut zorro toy ....or medusa , bs arkan , and many others.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Pking wasnt really just about luck. Teams played a big role in fights yes , but cant really use that as a excuse on your skill of pking, some of the better pkers got kills solo or in groups .....look at fuzz nut zorro toy ....or medusa , bs arkan , and many others.

I think the important fact was a bunch of 10+ poor pkers could still miss a kill whereas a group of 3 pkers could near enough make the kill a certainty.

If you pked with the same people for long periods of time you learn how they move/fight/cover etc and it becomes very easy to work as a team, though as i say this i can remember how much me and Sue used to laugh at the fact we killed more alone than we did as a team.. We were probably both too eager to get the kill lol :P

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

I myself liked pking solo better any how just because of the fact id often get aggravated if some one else made a faster catch then me. Would feel like i wasted time clicking just to have some one beat me in to another 3 rounds , and i liked the feeling of killing some one instead of doing all the work then some one maknig a lucky catch and finishing some body off (really hated that).

Thats prob one of the biggest reasons i hate rs2 pking is because its more team oriented then classic was. I could deal with the new pk system all except for the fact it kind of pushed you in to making you have to have a team , especially when tbs came out. You couldnt wear tb gear and out last a opponent much less a team of people.

O well tho.

Cant wait for diablo 3, hope the player killer system is still like d2 where you can solo pk :D

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

• 2 months later...

Woo liquidsky cool

I reckon eugeneru was 1 of the best f2p pkers ever, 3hit with 99hp and mage, and if he didnt hed still catch ur [wagon] everytime and f u up :thumbup: :-#

Any castle pker? remember when D E S I R E came out and then millions of 1 defnese pures came out of the woods :x

half that list were noobs but the higher 120s...

A list containing half noobs and you still couldn't make your way on there.... :lol:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

ha adx i piled u so many times and had u logg its not even funny u swifty kd3awg fhag and more lmao all noobs logg to lower lvls and thats why i f u up all the time

Of course you did :^o and right after that you became the most famous player in all of Runescape and were made the King of Camelot!

Oh n if it's ''not even funny'' why start the sentence with ''Ha''? =D>

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Alreet Ad how's it going? It's Matt btw ;) (matty12345 :oops:, hitboss, l4w, etc.. im sure there was a few more..) Long time no speak, what you upto these days? Spoke to Andrew l8ly? He's got a z4m now :shock: I tried talking to ya the other night on msn (i think?..was steamin!) but no reply :evil:

Alreet scott how's things? You at uni now aint ya doing ya degree? Think we spoke not so long ago!

Let me know how yr both getting on.

Miss pking tho :oops: sick of using alcohol as an excuse for stress, pking was alot cheaper :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
junitsigcv8.png

I found this image on an old game site I frequent.

Are any of these names memorable?

They're all RS2 noobs, they can go die.

Jason010 was da killmasta. i remember pking wiht him in 02... while i didnt see u till 04....

any of these people still around? a ton of these were my good friends...adx - even you at one point bro!! \' i saw you mention baya earlier, i still have contact with dave! how've you been? and based on my tactical skill (not catching, by any means), i oughta be up there damn it :thumbsup:

any of these people still around? a ton of these were my good friends...adx - even you at one point bro!! \' i saw you mention baya earlier, i still have contact with dave! how've you been? and based on my tactical skill (not catching, by any means), i oughta be up there damn it :thumbsup:

<3 you zak! - Matt.