so many legendary high levels in one thread (originally posted by Zonghui):

Erixson run like a baby

ur right. that link was truly an epic read. what a blast from the past :D

must have been mad baked when i made that random post in there

and the cussing :D

Hey dude.

hehe hey kdog i see u found ur way back to the forums :P

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, I can't remember who is who in the forums!

I assume that was Swifty posting?

Who is hotter? Scarlett Johannson or Natalie Portman?

Neither one do anything for me.

Medusa - English I think, and like every other English player never left the server, so he excelled on those servers. Wasn't he RSD? What was he doing in that clan?

I think he is a really old *original* RSD member. The RSD you are thinking of that you probably used to pk were like RSD newer version.

I cannot believe you lot are still having these intense wordy debates after all this time ! :shock: Wait... actually yes I can! You still make me shake my head and laugh, do you realise how much fun you all were and looks like you still are !!! :twisted:

I didn't want to fight with anyone i just wanted to bust out a couple jokes and say my piece but most people are as short sided and ignorant as you MUP and just want to argue and fight about nothing, which is why i had so much fun with the rs community, not to mention its easy to think youre not offending someone where theyre a 2 dimensional character, lol. Why you are still holding a grudge because we didnt want to be friends with you after 6 years? is beyond me but whatever gets you through the night. I'm not surprised at all that youre 1 of the only people still using these forums frequently considering my first contact with you was you stalking me via forums. I had never even seen you in the rs world and you would follow around my posts, lol. Then i saw you a couple weeks later weakening on p2p, i remember having a good laugh. This is why i didn't bother acknowledging my "runescape enemies" or anyone (i didnt know) who chose to talk [cabbage] about me, cause this kind of stuff was stupid when the game was cool, doing it now is just kinda pathetic, lol. I realize the irony of saying that after i posted first but mine was just making jokes and acknowledging that i had said foul stuff over my time and apologizing to those who may have actually been offended. If thats what you consider drama you must live a very sheltered life, lol. Also knowing when to use commons and periods to break up sentences and paragraphs doesnt require special schools, just basic knowledge of the english language. You act like its a strike of lightning that me and dustin posted, we were laughing about this together, i said in my post that they were showing me what people said, its not like its hard to post you need 5 minutes an internet connection and an email address, but i guess haters gotta hate, even if they look stupid because they cant find anything legitimate to hate on.

Ayo i cant imagine ill be posting again here in the near future to talk to MUP, i don't know why he's so mad at us i don't even really remember you from rs other than you stalking me on forums, and the time kenny and dustin killed you so you cussed off down to you, she screen shotted the chat log so we could see it, damn that was hilarious, you really lost your [cabbage] on that quiet asian girl, haha but anyway maybe ill post back in like another 4-5 years and see if you've matured at all, im rooting for you little buddy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GROUND!!!!

Not sure which forums your referring to? Maybe these. And I didnt pk p2p , and if i had weakens on me it was probally from training axes or pirates the few times I trained in wild on p2p.

Either way , I never remember trying to get in on your guys group , nor adx's, but if you remember it that way , you remember it that way. Only person i actually ever considered pking with outside of fighting those haiyan chars was unitpoop. Simply because what i missed, he caught and visa versa. Didnt much like the whole group fight crap because I seemed to be every ones target cause of my mouth.

And yer I prob did curse out dty , because quite frankly I hated any one having my name in a kill picture. But then again who does like dying to some one they hate.

Proudly getting art removed from my signature after all these years!

• 6 months later...

I think Swifty pretty much hit the nail on the head. His style of play (which was intended to annoy & frustrate people) is by far the most entertaining. I was certainly not one of the best and I wasn't around during the very early days, so I won't be commenting on who was great and who wasn't. I've got to say it's hilarious reading through this shit though, classic was damn fun many years ago. Many, many great memories, infact there are just too many to mention. You all hate on cheaters, x'ers, loggers or whatever but the thing is it was always for amusement, shit I did all of those things and it wasn't just to save a set or to save myself the time in clicking my ass back, it was the reaction I'd get doing it. The forums would be on fire, some historically comical stuff would be wrote, I came across something about 10minutes ago that had me laughing, I searched my name on these forums and saw that in 2007 Llama0 was hating on me for walling lol - I've never used these forums before otherwise that would of probably been a 20 page debate on who sucks more and why.

STAY BLACK INTERNET THUGS. ITS WOT WE DO.

• 3 months later...

My list of good pkers without listing close friends would be (off the top of my head)

Lord Vid - This guy was really good, and also really fun to talk to. I don't remember if I ever had him added but after watching him PK, and talking to him some, I really liked him. If I ever did have him on my friend's list, we really didn't talk much in private messages.

Dmxkobe8 - Basically a better Gregechidna6. Could catch. Knew how to PK. Really fun to fight. He had a few levels on me when we were both lower. He was friends with my RL friend Soul Steal, so I was okay with him. He became a jerk once he started rapidly gaining levels.

Kuriz - forget his low level that he played on a lot, really good player. He pretty much quit Kuriz and started playing on his llevel 60 all the time. I wish I could remember his name.

Gregechidna6 - I wouldn't really say he was the best catcher or anything. He was just scary.

Medusa - English I think, and like every other English player never left the server, so he excelled on those servers. Wasn't he RSD? What was he doing in that clan?

What's up Kdog, long time no see. How's life?

Anyways, Medusa was a really good friend of mine and yes he was in both RSD and from England. He was an awesome catcher and pker, and definitely one of my favorite people to pk with. Also, I would shit my pants when I would see Lord Vid. I was always 3-4 levels lower than him, so I was a lefty for him which didn't help my case. I swear to god he caught me like 4 squares away once.

On a different note, my best memory of you Kdog was when we first met. You had just gotten 99 att and I ran into you at rune rocks and decided that I was gonna try and fight you, only to be 3 hitted shortly after. I then get a PM from killermandie giving me shit for getting 3 hit by you (I didn't know you guys were friends at the time). But it worked out, cause we ended up all being friends and destroying f2p. Good times.

• 4 weeks later...

The fact that kryptix, justin, earl, kingpin, and max333 are on there is ridiculous :roll:, and i dont care if i'm on there or not, but they shouldnt be.

I know you think Pkking 1 was the best don't you LamO

kdawg.jpg poor guy couldnt beat me 2 on 1 same story with that guy all the time if he doesnt have a bigger team he logs/x's or gets smoked

I haven't posted here in awhile, but I decided to since you made the request.

I have no hard feelings against you. I'm sure everyone else has a day where they think about past Runescape memories. If you played for more than two years, you probably have a ton of memories. There were some hilarious moments from RS. I have the same feeling towards insulting people over the internet as I did back in the day; I loved insulting the way they played the game, but not their personal lives. Nobody knew me, and I didn't know anybody (outside of a select group of friends). Graeme brought up a hilarious time we had. I remember the same thing. I even (for whatever reason), remember where me and Dustin killed you (I think he got the kill). It was something like slightly northwest of the graveyard.

I used to terrorize people on RS. Most of my pking was done before I even knew Dustin or Graeme. I probably would have been the biggest pker if I hadn't spent so much time on my skill total. It was always hilarious when people would think I couldn't pk because I was, at one point, number 9 in overall total. I even made the server status on 3 different nights, for 4 different things (mining, smithing, magic and crafting) when they had that up. The best stat-tracking system rs had was that list with the best players, with 200 names on each page. It was like highscores, pre-highscores.

From time to time I check this board and I see some hilarious stuff. Namely, Kory (Killermandie, who I'm pretty sure shared with WSGB) making up lies. The funniest one was him saying he was the one that got me to pk in the first place. This is actually the most annoying one. Kory never got me to pk. I was pking before he played Runescape. I actually quit Kdog in...I don't know, 2001 or 2002 and played almost entirely on 3-5 low level characters. I was always pking in Lumbridge (best pking ever BTW because everthing was a 3 hit). I later moved to Varrock where I made mostly played on Rough Divide who was like 5-1-35 with all rune (this was before they put the stat requirements in).

Since we're talking about Killermandie, I'd actually like to know how many alternate clients he used. I tried out one of them for a day, just to see what it was like. I imagine with him being a good friend of WSGB, he was on an alternate client throughout his entire RS life, excluding the first portion where he was just never a good pker to begin with. I'd always get messages from Kory that pretty much went "help." I'd go to his server and I'd see him fighting someone 20 levels lower.

Uh, what else? Oh right, I'm pretty sure that people who used programs for auto-catching were mentally [developmentally delayed]ed. I can understand people that were using a bot to train, but to catch? These were the people that were just plain bad at pking and probably couldn't catch a break in the real world.

Remember when they had the two Cali servers and good server located in Canada? IF I fought you on either of those servers back in the day, I probably killed you.

Best RS memory - Walking into the Jew and Russian clans by myself. There were about 50 of them. Footballguru attacks me, and I'm assuming he thinks he was winning, because I ended up killing him. I picked everything up and managed to get away (ran all the way out).

I hope my post was random enough for anybody that reads it.

Oh one more thing before I inevitably reply to someone- MUP, I remember you and Vincent222 consistently being destroyed by me and Dustin. This was before we even hung out with Graeme.

Oh I forgot to add one more thing. I'm bothered by "deadly pair of trio." Sorry Tim, but I just have to point this out. A pair is equal to two, not three.

And I never really pk'd with you with the exception of that month where we were in some clan together. That's why you didn't really have much to say about me/it looked off.

haha daniel ;) 4lyfe ftw.

Runescape Classic only ~ *
---------------------------------------------------------

D A V I [107] - main, D A V__I [85] - pure

davigifaustinrut.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I only ever pked in certain servers, so I was only exposed to a few pkers. I liked to stay around the castle a lot as well, so that also limited who I saw. Only noteworthy pkers I fought/saw: A S H L E Y + her twin, many of the Tiger clan members (I think they were from the Netherlands.. Can hardly remember), Gryffyth Pfx (close friend, he was 10/66/93? the last time I saw him, he had also got 40 prayer right around the time he got into the mid 90s str), his best friend Gryffyth Pfr was a decent ranger, Cho0t Cho0t or however you spell it.. pretty decent addy pure (he used to tease me a lot because I was 40 def and used addy because I was scared to lose rune.. The only reason I stopped using rune is because I lagged a lot and died.. probably lost nearly 40 sets, maybe closer to 50, then at that point I stopped using rune sets and switched to addy). I can't remember many others because it's been so long and when I was young I focused more on the pking than who was who. I'll edit this post if I can remember anyone else.

RIP Hacks - August 2011

• 2 months later...

Ah, how I love to remember these times. Yeah I remembered how amazingly fun pking was thats why I was on this list. Also noted, just for the record, I had an AMAZING catching ability, dozens of pks stolen from me, only meleed at the time so i was primary fighting (never could basically steal a kill), and was basically solo. My RL friend hurkules was always helping me transfer shit and restock because so many people wanted me dead it was relentless LOL. seriously back then, war was war. How fun it was just walking through the game and seeing someone ANYWHERE and I could murk them (except lumbridge). anyone else BEER BEER BEER for 10s? I still play runescape under the name Byebyetrash. Sadly I own none of my old party hats, santa hats, etc etc. SO IM A BROKE NOOB but it's ok the games for fun. Pking went downhill bad though.....

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 years later...
On 2/22/2014 at 6:08 PM, Imthebest171 said:

Hahaha, just stumbled upon this post again...and an old photobucket account in the mean time.

If my memory is correct...Stim was your character Swifty?

397dae04.jpg

Or, this one?

stimowbed.jpg

Apparently, I was your biggest fan.

swiftyplease_copy.gif

Hey, Besty, how are you, bud? Hard to believe it's been 12 years since I was last here and nearly 20 since I joined this game.  Time flies, man.

• 1 month later...
On 6/16/2011 at 11:16 PM, 3rdNinjaKickingBack said:

I haven't posted here in awhile, but I decided to since you made the request.

I have no hard feelings against you. I'm sure everyone else has a day where they think about past Runescape memories. If you played for more than two years, you probably have a ton of memories. There were some hilarious moments from RS. I have the same feeling towards insulting people over the internet as I did back in the day; I loved insulting the way they played the game, but not their personal lives. Nobody knew me, and I didn't know anybody (outside of a select group of friends). Graeme brought up a hilarious time we had. I remember the same thing. I even (for whatever reason), remember where me and Dustin killed you (I think he got the kill). It was something like slightly northwest of the graveyard.

I used to terrorize people on RS. Most of my pking was done before I even knew Dustin or Graeme. I probably would have been the biggest pker if I hadn't spent so much time on my skill total. It was always hilarious when people would think I couldn't pk because I was, at one point, number 9 in overall total. I even made the server status on 3 different nights, for 4 different things (mining, smithing, magic and crafting) when they had that up. The best stat-tracking system rs had was that list with the best players, with 200 names on each page. It was like highscores, pre-highscores.

From time to time I check this board and I see some hilarious stuff. Namely, Kory (Killermandie, who I'm pretty sure shared with WSGB) making up lies. The funniest one was him saying he was the one that got me to pk in the first place. This is actually the most annoying one. Kory never got me to pk. I was pking before he played Runescape. I actually quit Kdog in...I don't know, 2001 or 2002 and played almost entirely on 3-5 low level characters. I was always pking in Lumbridge (best pking ever BTW because everthing was a 3 hit). I later moved to Varrock where I made mostly played on Rough Divide who was like 5-1-35 with all rune (this was before they put the stat requirements in).

Since we're talking about Killermandie, I'd actually like to know how many alternate clients he used. I tried out one of them for a day, just to see what it was like. I imagine with him being a good friend of WSGB, he was on an alternate client throughout his entire RS life, excluding the first portion where he was just never a good pker to begin with. I'd always get messages from Kory that pretty much went "help." I'd go to his server and I'd see him fighting someone 20 levels lower.

Uh, what else? Oh right, I'm pretty sure that people who used programs for auto-catching were mentally [developmentally delayed]ed. I can understand people that were using a bot to train, but to catch? These were the people that were just plain bad at pking and probably couldn't catch a break in the real world.

Remember when they had the two Cali servers and good server located in Canada? IF I fought you on either of those servers back in the day, I probably killed you.

Best RS memory - Walking into the Jew and Russian clans by myself. There were about 50 of them. Footballguru attacks me, and I'm assuming he thinks he was winning, because I ended up killing him. I picked everything up and managed to get away (ran all the way out).

I hope my post was random enough for anybody that reads it.

Well hey Kdog. Hope all is well in life bro. I know this post is over 10 years old now. But I was getting nostalgic the other night, and did some research on my username and this popped. So I thought I would clear  the air. 

I never shared killer, with wsgb. I believe in 2002 I shared for a month with someone who lived in omaha like me. But he ended up making a post about it, and I quit for a few months ashamed haha.I think i just wanted him go level me up. But he ended up pking so I took it back... He got mad and made a post. 

I never used a bot or an "alternative client". I regularly took screen shots of my kills. Cheating in anyway in pking took the fun out of it. My "cheat" was jagex approved on there website sun java. It allowed me to jump when walking instead of just seemingly moving in one direction. The only down side is it froze alot. 

I never would want killer to be banned so I never took a risk on using bots. I played pretty clean, although towards the end I did pk with individuals(as did everybody) that could see someones ping to servers(which ruined pking when knowing If you did or didnt have catch). I never used that personally but I did use the individuals that did. I remember it was around the same time that you and dsm decided to turn on me. I ended up killing dsm which was always a fun memory. No hard feelings, it was good fun and there wasnt many fo fight towards the end.  I think I was hurt  at the time a little given how long I knew you for, and soul steel, but hey, Getting dustin after he did that eased any discomfort haha. Hope everythings going well in life. I'll always remember you telling me once that you'll " always play runescape even when you die you will come back to life as your character playing runescape." I have no idea why I remember that, but I knew you loved the whole game. Me I just liked pking, and i had a lot of good times with a lot of people like you. God bless Kenny.

• 7 months later...

Wow, it's 2021 and this post still hasn't died! Here's a pic as my contribution. Someone posted this screenshot on Tip It forums about him dying to the Malicious Intent clan. I forgot whose pic this is though. I got the kill. X Volcome X is Azn Purity, IIRC.

meili-pk.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/24/2021 at 10:57 PM, Killermandie-Kory said:

Well hey Kdog. Hope all is well in life bro. I know this post is over 10 years old now. But I was getting nostalgic the other night, and did some research on my username and this popped. So I thought I would clear  the air. 

I never shared killer, with wsgb. I believe in 2002 I shared for a month with someone who lived in omaha like me. But he ended up making a post about it, and I quit for a few months ashamed haha.I think i just wanted him go level me up. But he ended up pking so I took it back... He got mad and made a post. 

I never used a bot or an "alternative client". I regularly took screen shots of my kills. Cheating in anyway in pking took the fun out of it. My "cheat" was jagex approved on there website sun java. It allowed me to jump when walking instead of just seemingly moving in one direction. The only down side is it froze alot. 

I never would want killer to be banned so I never took a risk on using bots. I played pretty clean, although towards the end I did pk with individuals(as did everybody) that could see someones ping to servers(which ruined pking when knowing If you did or didnt have catch). I never used that personally but I did use the individuals that did. I remember it was around the same time that you and dsm decided to turn on me. I ended up killing dsm which was always a fun memory. No hard feelings, it was good fun and there wasnt many fo fight towards the end.  I think I was hurt  at the time a little given how long I knew you for, and soul steel, but hey, Getting dustin after he did that eased any discomfort haha. Hope everythings going well in life. I'll always remember you telling me once that you'll " always play runescape even when you die you will come back to life as your character playing runescape." I have no idea why I remember that, but I knew you loved the whole game. Me I just liked pking, and i had a lot of good times with a lot of people like you. God bless Kenny.

Lol, interesting take on our sharing. Check your private messages.

Maybe one day we'll get some mac and cheese together ; ).

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/23/2022 at 9:43 AM, Xxx Danne said:

Well, dont forget about Xxx danne 🙂 So fun back in the days when pking was fun !

Top 10 best pker in my time..

1 Adx1

2 Bs arkan

3 Sue Me

4 Dsm

5 P o k e y

6 Lord vid

7 I Wicked I

8 Zar Family 2

9 Mass Chris

10 Max333

You put Pokey twice!

• 5 months later...

Y’all don’t trip over your walkers debating over this, I can’t believe this thread is still going strong. Obviously I need no introduction. I made this thread 15 odd years ago? How’s it going Meili, Dustin, Adx, Kenny, Jamil, anybody else I missed? Hope life has been well for you all. I suppose I’m nostalgic myself so here I am!