Multi-Site Steel War 3 (Dec 8, 2pm Est)

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, I'd like to congratulate tip it for winning this massive, huge war :). I was there and attacked players who weren't from tip it (of course) till I saw that only players who were wearing green capes were available in the area LOL, which means that we won \'.

However, I just wanted to criticise on something. I couldn't believe how some players who were from tip it team were attacking some players from their own team. Someone from my team *tip it* attacked me and called everyone to attack me by saying *mn bser* or whatever he said, I didn't even get what that meant. I helped tip it all the way and then at the end I got killed by players from tip it? LOL seriously it was just pathetic.

Anyway, I had FUN but it all spoiled when I got attacked by some players from tipit :(! Plus I just wanted to know whether this person *Broly579* was from tip it because he was the one who attacked me first and called everyone to attack me LOL -.-.

That was really disappointed, but anyway it was cool and I'm glad that we WON 8-).

Kind Regards

Hey I saw you and indeed someone tried to make all people attack you.

There was also a guy, I dont remember exact name, something like vviddvid, lvl 123? I saw him and his friends kill alot of tip iters, but I didnt dare to kill him :(

conplaatje3vl9.png

[hide]

First of all, I'd like to congratulate tip it for winning this massive, huge war :). I was there and attacked players who weren't from tip it (of course) till I saw that only players who were wearing green capes were available in the area LOL, which means that we won \'.

However, I just wanted to criticise on something. I couldn't believe how some players who were from tip it team were attacking some players from their own team. Someone from my team *tip it* attacked me and called everyone to attack me by saying *mn bser* or whatever he said, I didn't even get what that meant. I helped tip it all the way and then at the end I got killed by players from tip it? LOL seriously it was just pathetic.

Anyway, I had FUN but it all spoiled when I got attacked by some players from tipit :(! Plus I just wanted to know whether this person *Broly579* was from tip it because he was the one who attacked me first and called everyone to attack me LOL -.-.

That was really disappointed, but anyway it was cool and I'm glad that we WON 8-).

Kind Regards

Hey I saw you and indeed someone tried to make all people attack you.

There was also a guy, I dont remember exact name, something like vviddvid, lvl 123? I saw him and his friends kill alot of tip iters, but I didnt dare to kill him :(

[/hide]

Yeah true, and I saw you too talking with someone in a different language :P. Anyway, I couldn't believe I'd get killed by someone from the same team :XD:. Maybe he disguised as a player from tip it team, who knows LOL.

broly579 got me to and a few of my friends

Well I guess I wasn't the only one who got killed by that person -.-.

*Started Runescape in 1st of August 2005*.

Sweetfruits89.jpeg

a few of the other clans did return with mager's and ranger's (some even came back with full rune) but i still had fun :thumbsup:

took a few pics, i was trying to take 1 item from every kill that was "mine" but alched any rune items \'

aV1Ug5mS.jpg

aV1UgmPS.jpg

|99 defence| |99 strength| |99 hit points|

|99 Fm| |99 fishing| |99 cooking|

http://runemessage.board4u.biz/

Where the big boys play.

A whole bunch of TIPITERS just killed Dbz! What is this?
It was a backstabbing team.
Edit: An idea for next time (although it seems hard to keep track of). Have everyone who's going to fight for Tip.IT post to the forums. That way' date=' we'll have a general idea of who really is on our side and who's switching capes but still fighting for their site. It may work...[/quote']It wouldn't work. With over 300 Tip.Iters, there would be no way to track it.
Must say i'm pretty appauled at the amount of cheating from all sides' date=' including our own.

The amount of cape switchers, back stabbers, people in rune, people maging was infuriating.

Those who didn't cheat i thank you for the fun event.

To DBZ, thanks for inviting RSA to the event, we enjoyed it.. however some members lagged out and/or couldnt get into the busy worlds :(

Ta. Inf.[/quote']Here's my theory on the cheating. Some players dressed up as a Tip.Iter, came with magic, & started BSing/cheating. Of course, there were still many Tip.Iters who backstabbed. Shame on them. You're welcome, by the way.

I heard that RSC let us win, is that true?

Here's the story:

Tipit was mostly on 2+ hours before the MSSW3 occured, dbz logged in some time near 10:20-10:30 PST, then we spammed basically at edgy for a full 15 minutes. After that we headed towards the ditch and basically everyone got confused/just ran/broke up after jumping the ditch. We arrived at the island before any other site and we just spammed until RSC came in with like 12 people protect from melee-ing/running tipit gets confused but we eventually win the war. I die by the hands of four 90s-112s, arriving in lumby ~ spamfest, and basically I went here to post this.

IMO, TOO TOO many cape switchers/bsers. :boohoo:

Fun war, horrible amounts of cheaters

So RSC did not attend because they wanted someone else to win? I haven't even checked the RSC MSSW3 thread yet, so excuse my ignorance.
This was pretty bad.....they kept killing dbz and for some reason 'statoalot' tried to become the leader and killed me for bsing....I was attacking a greater demon....what an idiot. I can honestly say this was terrible organization. Next time make sure everybody knows who the leader is, maybe open up your clan chat? And statoalot can rot.
I was backstabbed three times. The first time was by Timcraig, the second(or third) time was by Broly579.
congradulations tip.it you guys are now offically the winners of MSSW3

*edits main image*

:)
Well by now I think its safe to say...Tip-it has won!

But I was shamed to see how many times even our own leader...Dbzruler72 was backstabbed. The backstabbing was so blatant that it was completely ridiculous and ruining the war (as I posted earlier' date=' I was piled by 6 green capes).

Regardless, Dbz, you were an excellent leader. Thank you for championing Tip-it in an awesome way. All of you who made it to the end, I salute you, well done :)!

Long Live Tip-it!

Thanks for the compliment ::'

Kind Regards

Broly579 was the one who BSed me as well, but I believe he had a BSing team.

My story:

Kept updated with this thread until the 31th page. Shut down computer; went into BIOS to turn off automatic shut down; started computer up again; started Camtasia, my picture taker, & SS; went into World 61 which had 1919 players at around 1:20 PM; bought a Strength potion at Grand Exchange & ran to Edgeville; got equipped & players welcomed me; I DD'd in the spot to check our ops. We must've had at least 500 Tip.Iters; called an FI for about fifteen-twenty minutes; at 1:40 PM we left.

This is where the confusion started. After I crossed the Wilderness Ditch, I was logged out. Just like that. I hurriedly logged back in, but many Tip.Iters were already charging away from me. I was able to get 102 more ops & told some of my friends & clan members to have everyone meet at the war location. Finally at the Castle Ruins, I spammed a fall in. I was attacked by some Tip.Iter & hugged. Then I let about 200 ops outside the Castle Ruins & saw that there were blue & red capes. Tip.It was already spamming, so then the fight began. I was eventually BSed by Timcraig & the Broly guy. Nevertheless, I'm proud of everyone. I meant to give out some orders once we were under control after the Wilderness Ditch crossing, but like I said before, I was logged out.

? kills, 3 deaths (BSers)

MSSW3001.png

MSSW3002.png

MSSW3003.png

MSSW3004.png

MSSW3005.png

MSSW3006.png

MSSW3007.png

MSSW3008.png

MSSW3009.png

MSSW3010.png

MSSW3011.png

MSSW3012.png

MSSW3013.png

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Kind Regards

Broly579 is from RSC and I saw many people from RSC wearing green capes.

Great job everyone! :mrgreen:

Lol, I came to the war a bit late, to find a mass of green capes owning the maze :D

I looted a few str ammys, and then some guy started rounding up people to clean up leftover enemies, so I followed him, I think his name was Dbzruler72, idk

So anyways, we're following him, and someone starts bsing >:(

Thankfully I could see the bser amongst the pile of people, he was about 100 combat, so I started attacking him ( I'm lvl 89 :o )

So, we kill him, and I got his drops, which consisted of:

3 Rune scims

1 Rune Warhammer

1 Green Vambraces

2 Amulets of Power

Then I ran off with my loot :D GJ TIP.IT!

btw, I didn't see any black or orange capes, did they get wiped out early? :o

PS: Lol I didn't realize Dbz was the official leader of the tip.it team, well just fyi Dbz, I took down one of the bsers that was attacking you, or atleast got the drops :P

reportsigvj6.png

kidsranqe.png

Check out my Aviansies guide, going back to February 2008! viewtopic.php?f=180&t=772125&p=6254788#p6254788

reginlief_28.png

reginlief_28.png

Hello there :). I didn't attend, but I only found out an hour before the event. I'm an RSCer, and the only reason we didn't win this one, like the first two, was due to a lack of advertising on our part XD. Had we notified our clans board we would of gotten well into the 2,000's of options. But alas, we are only to blame for not taking this fight as seriously as you guys.

We'll get you next time :P.

The war rocked, I got there a bit late but it was still awesome I vided everything. I got bsed thought by some guy named emmanuel or soemthing =/ He started screaming that I was bsing and others jumpe don me too. But all in all it was fun... Even if I have no weapon to train with now, I really need to get my combat up...

Hello there :). I didn't attend, but I only found out an hour before the event. I'm an RSCer, and the only reason we didn't win this one, like the first two, was due to a lack of advertising on our part XD. But alas, we are only to blame for not taking this fight as seriously as you guys.

We'll get you next time :P. Had we notified our clans board we would of gotten well into the 2,000's of options.

Erm... Max options is 400... (Walk here + 399 other options)

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

We won, but it doesn't feel as good as it should be, because:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLcnhU-wPDE

The worse thing is I didn't get their names and I was too busy to be able put my chat to public and talk. All I have to say is, good work tipiters who fought according to the rules, and shame on you disgraceful cowards who either switched capes or bs'ed.

MSSW3sig.png

Me and my friend was there but we didn't saw so many red,blue or yellow... capers and we stood in the castel and suddenly like 10 people started to scream "back stabbers!" and "t-molk and azzack" then we died. I think it's boring when tippers do that! :(

muted_11.jpg

Well, your wrong on two counts. Firstly, the max is 399. Only way to achieve an actually 400 or more would be to stand in front of a tree/object on the ground. That is when it shows at 400 as opposed to 399.

Secondly, to find out how many options you have past the 399 maximum, "use" an item with your pile to determine how many people you have, then multiply it by 3 to get your default options or 4 to get your default w/ assist options.

Well, your wrong on two counts. Firstly, the max is 399. Only way to achieve an actually 400 or more would be to stand in front of a tree/object on the ground. That is when it shows at 400 as opposed to 399.

Secondly, to find out how many options you have past the 399 maximum, "use" an item with your pile to determine how many people you have, then multiply it by 3 to get your default options or 4 to get your default w/ assist options.

Incorrect.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots