Multi-Site Steel War 3 (Dec 8, 2pm Est)

For some reason i got piled because of ppl saying cape changer. Iv posted on this thread 3-4 times now. GODSAKE LEARN TO READ

This event was great at the start. Then there was tip it killing each other because it was "Funny" -.- sad little 4 year olds...

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was pretty bad.....they kept killing dbz and for some reason 'statoalot' tried to become the leader and killed me for bsing....I was attacking a greater demon....what an idiot. I can honestly say this was terrible organization. Next time make sure everybody knows who the leader is, maybe open up your clan chat? And statoalot can rot.

Statoalot is scum, he actually seriously paid a girl RS money to play with herself on webcam. He scams, he acc shares... he is an arse.

Hope you can see this, stat <3

Remember when you ate your easter egg and cried stat? D'aww.

Anyway, im not normally this mean but stat is a corrupted person and needs a slapping.

Event was fun :) Byee xxx

~/~ Inferno ~/~

inferno+140.png

underbannerrsa2im.png

Yay we won :D

What I didn't like was the witch hunt afterwards, Toast and his gang went around killing people who were suspected of being BS'ers all the time, killed my best friend <.<

Owned a level 95 RSC person in full rune after the war, he complained and stopped fighting when I put Protect from Melee on :P What'd he expect when he had full rune on?

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

tip.it should have a pking trip sometime...

My goals:
[b]5M coins:[/b] 4350K+ coins 200k+ items - 2 dec 
5M coins - 16 dec
I [b]have gotten[/b] my 5M by christmas.

-bah this is only here for historical purposes now, I got 20m+ already

"fail,well atleast the title,i wont read it with that colours"

"If you hadn't posted in rainbow I would actually give this a proper read"

"Colours suck."

*I remove colours*

"Where did all the colors go!? This is now 40% more likely to be tl;dr'd due to the lack of colors."

I took off my cape to see what would happen, and I got wrecked in a matter on 10 seconds. :P

I didn't get a cape and tipiters attacked me, but when I didn't attack back and said I was tipit, they stopped. which, hopefully, means there's some smart people on Tipit ^^

mozzys.gif

XBL Gamertag = SpeaksToDead

I took off my cape to see what would happen, and I got wrecked in a matter on 10 seconds. :P

I didn't get a cape and tipiters attacked me, but when I didn't attack back and said I was tipit, they stopped. which, hopefully, means there's some smart people on Tipit ^^

mozzys.gif

XBL Gamertag = SpeaksToDead

yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah i got saradomin skirt from drop party

anyone want to trade it for zamorak plate legs

For me to really succeed, someone must fail~

If you wanna have a D/P/Pl battle or ever need someone to talk to on Skype just PM me, I'm available ._.

We won. And we won hard.

The bsfest in the end was err...not so cool <.<

And when I headed back to lummy I saw some full rune rscers return...but also some tipiters :(

But apart from that, everything went pretty smoothly. I had alot of fun and tipit can feel proud.

Good job, dbz :)

EDIT: My 2 pics

msswgo3.jpg

mssw2zr6.jpg

Yay Tip.it won!!! \'

I got there a bit late because the world was full but it was fun anyway :twisted:

Got some pics of after we won... lots of green ::'

aV1TPzOA.jpg

aV1TQJ8J.jpg

That was the best event i've been to by far.. Can't wait till the next one :XD:

Great Job everyone!

RSSig.png

Well by now I think its safe to say...Tip-it has won!

But I was shamed to see how many times even our own leader...Dbzruler72 was backstabbed. The backstabbing was so blatant that it was completely ridiculous and ruining the war (as I posted earlier, I was piled by 6 green capes).

Regardless, Dbz, you were an excellent leader. Thank you for championing Tip-it in an awesome way. All of you who made it to the end, I salute you, well done :)!

Long Live Tip-it!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

Tip.it forever, RSC is like so noob hahah. Some noob clan assuming is RSC -.- came and crash the ward after Tip.it won. Cheap RSC :).

Nice war everybody except RSC lol. They got all mad because they lost, and accuse us im cheating :-o. One of the RSCer is paying someone to make a plan for next year MSSW lol. foolish Rsc .

Tip.it Forever \' \' \' :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: =D>

Im glad to be with Tip.it!

~BOMB

ok, so i thought it would be nice to go and support tip.it in the steel war. i get there and im fighting the other teams and all the sudden, 5 green caped players attack me right in the middle of our territory and i died and lost my rune scimmy. you tip.iters are bsers! next time ill fight for rsc!!!

I took around 30-50 Pictures, I was totaly overwhelmed by the amount of Tip.It'ers.

I got some awesome pictures of us storming up at lvl 5, around a tree, really nice pictures, then we formed the line up in the forrest, really amazing.

As people have said, we arrived first at the position of the Battle.

And...

Here everything got exactly as Not Planned.

I thought we would be totally crushed by RsC, but Wtf?

I saw like 30-40 Red Capes, couple blues and like not a single Black.

And there where Green's everywhere.

After around 40 minutes the Green'ers started attacking each other.

Well, stupid morons.

One guy is trying to walk, he atts a guy who has Auto Retaliate, and there it goes.

I actually saw more TipIters getting killed by Green Capers than I saw TipIters killing others.

Sad.

When I teled to Lumbridge there were Auto'ers saying that Tip It had cheated and used Magers, nothing I saw.

Anyhow I had really fun and looking to do this again. :D

Affinity - A new clan for RuneScape Classic.

ok, so i thought it would be nice to go and support tip.it in the steel war. i get there and im fighting the other teams and all the sudden, 5 green caped players attack me right in the middle of our territory and i died and lost my rune scimmy. you tip.iters are bsers! next time ill fight for rsc!!!

settle down, its a rune scimi! a whole 25k! i was giving them for free!

its a FUN war. at the end when green was attkin green was for fun. settle down

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

it was all fun, i die 15 mins b4 war ended lol, got teamed by a mage and soem dude in legends, still fun went back for my cape and got piled by some supposedly "tip.iters" might hav been rsc they were switchin alot, but that was not cool lol wanted my cape :(, any ways i'll post up pics soon laggin :? goot fite tip it

Tip.It Champions!

war2fj1.png

wasig4.png

war3pc0.png

tipitftwtk8.png

robo.jpeg

Sig by thru,yaff, ty both :)

it was a fun fight, though, confusing, because you couldnt see anyones cape, ad when you did, they were about dead..

i anded up getting 3 kills, first kill was a 126, second was a 90 something, and last was a 102 BSER

it was alot of fun, and ill be there again next time around

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

Good fight but I wish I got to kill more people cos there was no enemy to kill. By the time I saw a different colored cape..he's already been piled by 20 people :lol: Bsfest was just..eh...sore losers <.<

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

First of all, I'd like to congratulate tip it for winning this massive, huge war :). I was there and attacked players who weren't from tip it (of course) till I saw that only players who were wearing green capes were available in the area LOL, which means that we won \'.

However, I just wanted to criticise on something. I couldn't believe how some players who were from tip it team were attacking some players from their own team. Someone from my team *tip it* attacked me and called everyone to attack me by saying *mn bser* or whatever he said, I didn't even get what that meant. I helped tip it all the way and then at the end I got killed by players from tip it? LOL seriously it was just pathetic.

Anyway, I had FUN but it all spoiled when I got attacked by some players from tipit :(! Plus I just wanted to know whether this person *Broly579* was from tip it because he was the one who attacked me first and called everyone to attack me LOL -.-.

That was really disappointed, but anyway it was cool and I'm glad that we WON 8-).

Kind Regards

*Started Runescape in 1st of August 2005*.

Sweetfruits89.jpeg